Mrs Hinch #592 Mr Hinch is enough to turn your clitoris into a clitorisn't.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario trolling hinchy this morning with his "i used to have so many cleaning products, years ago it was all the craze but not anymore" 😂😂

Oh dear sopha... a bit late to go back to basics maybe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Content as dry as our collective vagina after that hoovering video.
Been away for a few days as the women bored me to actually tears, but this recap has cheered me up no-end.

One thing that really grinds my gears though, they're not 'Hoover' lines, nor are either of them 'Hoovering' because they use a bleeping Shark.
They're vacuuming ... Hoover is a trademarked brand name. Silly cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We have pocket doors from our bedroom leading to a room that is a proper walk in wardrobe/dressing room (it's basically the same size as our bedroom again). Three walls of open hanging space, an island with drawers around and a dressing table area - all with granite worktops. I love it guysssssss 🤣 In all seriousness why didn't she use Henry's bedroom as a walk in wardrobe/dressing room rather than cram wardrobes into that space. Who in hell has a dressing table in a windowless cupboard?!?
Exactly! She could have given the dog the cupboard containing the wardrobes and turned Henry’s room into a walk in wardrobe of dreams! Mind you - she wouldn’t have been able to fit Henry’s #gifted Emma bed in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly! She could have given the dog the cupboard containing the wardrobes and turned Henry’s room into a walk in wardrobe of dreams! Mind you - she wouldn’t have been able to fit Henry’s #gifted Emma bed in there!
Never mind the bed, she couldn’t have fit that dog in there 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Advertises ‘her’ ROSE towelling clothing and the peach coloured iconic stuff stating the colours are the same . Nursery is working wonders with Ronnie, it’s obvious his mother didn’t teach him colours 🙄

Reactions: 15

New thread because I'm busy! Sorry in advance for grammar and spelling. I'm a best selling orrfurrr donchaknow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.