Mrs Hinch #592 Mr Hinch is enough to turn your clitoris into a clitorisn't.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those wardrobes are tit, I mean for someone tall I can’t see where she’s going to put her long hanging items. I’m only 5f2 but I’d struggle to put all my full length items in there without it all gathering up on the bottom? Such a waste of space-this woman has NO idea of how to utilise space properly 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Loving the recap 🥰🥰🥰
I'm gonna say something reallllyyyyy controversial now & then I'm gonna run....
I like the walk in wardrobes 🙈
*runs*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’ve spent all morning in tears because poor old Sophflora stuggled, like really, truly, properly struggled to find wardrobes to fit in with Shabby Cheap Hinch farm aesthetics…

I’m just distraught that Gepetto and his Palettes have let the poor Sophflora down by not being forthcoming with a design to match the upcycled church pews/bench thingys…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Would love to hear what Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen thinks of the walk in wardrobes, the pantry and kitchen dining booth -actually anything that Hinch and Bradley have designed together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Those wardrobes look more like "cupboards" - I thought she was showing off the utility or boot room as those do not look like wardrobes to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That tend ad just makes me not even want to look up bradley and his designs. I cant tell if he is a terrible designer.. or hes just following her god awful suggestions 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Loving the recap 🥰🥰🥰
I'm gonna say something reallllyyyyy controversial now & then I'm gonna run....
I like the walk in wardrobes 🙈
*runs*
I don't dislike then either. But they're not walk in wardrobes.
A walk in wardrobe is just that - a wardrobe that you can walk into and everything is there on open shelves/rails. The only door to a walk in wardrobe is the door you walk in through.
They've attempted to make dressing rooms in a space that needs to be at least twice as big for it to make sense. I know these things because I am an interior designer*

*Not actually but if BTEC Brad can be a kitchen designer because he worked in Howdens then I've decided I can be an interior designer based on my design-related degree in a subject unrelated to interior spaces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Those wardrobes are tit, I mean for someone tall I can’t see where she’s going to put her long hanging items. I’m only 5f2 but I’d struggle to put all my full length items in there without it all gathering up on the bottom? Such a waste of space-this woman has NO idea of how to utilise space properly 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why is jamies so small too 😂😂 where are these rooms? I dont understand why, if you had that size of a house and pissed away money like she does you wouldnt knock the wall through and make one amazing dressing room. Or use the 5th bedroom as one. She always fucks it up so badly its funny

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The world's tiniest walk in wardrobes what the hell 😂😂 why does sopha always discover these small businesses. Can't call him a small business when he has half the cast of towie on his client list

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she thinks it’s like a teeny tiny dressing room but with absolutely nowhere to dress, hang your clothes or even bloody fart in there!!
It won’t last long before it’s changed.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.