Mrs Hinch #592 Mr Hinch is enough to turn your clitoris into a clitorisn't.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #592 Mr Hinch: enough to turn your clitoris into a clitorisn't.

I bent the rule just slightly. The thread suggestion nomination post (from @Pollyanna263) was 2nd highest but the original quote attributed to @12inchthinbase had more reactions than the top thread suggestion. I'm not even sorry, it was the quote of the thread.

Honorable mention to @nursemum12 for her top suggestion of
"Hinch tells us trolls to leave our baggage at the door …we would but there’s too many pumpkins on the floor"

Thread suggestions marked with thread suggestion, taken from anywhere in the thread and I promise next time I'll honour the top voted. Swear free and short please!

Content as dry as our collective vagina after that hoovering video.

Monday morning was a morning for pre-records as we were subjected to an early morning (sunny obvs despite the rain in real life) montage of the wooly wankers.
She overlooked the uncovered chickens in the background though. Oh dear Sophie, have DEFRA popped round for a cuppa yet?

Time to advertise a stone floor by only showing a snippet of the actual floor and plenty of filtered face.
Such a cute family business (with 4 showrooms across the country) that she chose because she was 5 when they were set up. So cute guysh. Oh and don't you know, THE Mrs Hinch spoke to them and they agreed to do an exclusive giveaway exclusively not-exclusively for her followers! So cute!
She's scrabbling around for content so time for a reel of her favourite amazON finds. Including a cable tidy for the back of an air fryer that lives in the pantry next to 4 empty plug sockets. BTEC Brad the Cad and his awesome kitchen design is being held personally responsible for the duck up that is that kitchen area.

Sunday night we were all rendered celibate for the rest of our lives with the most appalling, misogynistic, toxic, cringeworthy, vomit inducing reel on her feed. Apparently Inchworm hoovering is enough to drop the panties of even the most chaste sheep.
Can't say it has the same effect on Tattlers. Or any normal people for that matter.

Yet again, she hasn't read Tattle since the final stitch on the Bayeaux Tapestry was completed, but she had to show us all the original sink that started off Mrs Hinch™. Apparently it's going to be used in a "little garden like garage kitchen thing" - whatever the duck one of those is. For a person who can't cook, there's a lot of kitchens going on.

All the sink shining, hoovering lines and hoovering lines is taking up her time and she doesn't have time to make fun snacks (like some other tend besties...👀) but she did manage to cut an eclair in half and pop some eyes on it. Gosh how does she find the time?!
Somehow in her busy 24 hours she also managed to also squeeze beg for a freebie deal out of Aveeno and complain about her children in one story. Absolute wonder woman I tell you!

Finally, it was time to whisper around the mausoleum of poor design to marvel at some of Al's crappy carpentry. I'm sorry Al, you're quite likeable but your carpentry is not it. So many benches and side tables to fill up the space until she can get a Wayfair or Oak Furniture Land deal.

Apparently the workshop was what sealed the deal on their house purchase. Not the land, the number of bedrooms or the story about how she uses to drive past it all the time and wanted to live there. No, it was the workshop for a person who doesn't even live on the premises. Or does he? We haven't seen the annexe for some time.

And with that it was Wednesday morning and a slow start for Hinch as she has no content left. Just a good morning now duck off post and that was that.

Sophie Rose of Maldonia better get the kettle on as I suspect a certain animal health agency may be in touch.
Janine is not god's gift to lonely housewives.
Fiddle could give the shark a run for its money.
Al needs to go on a woodworking course.

Wiki/thread 500 for fun, games and answers.
Thread 600 is approaching. I'd love it if it could fall time for Halloween, can't think of anything scarier tbh.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
Mrs Hinch #592 Mr Hinch: enough to turn your clitoris into a clitorisn't.

I bent the rule just slightly. The thread suggestion nomination post (from @Pollyanna263) was 2nd highest but the original quote attributed to @12inchthinbase had more reactions than the top thread suggestion. I'm not even sorry, it was the quote of the thread.

Honorable mention to @nursemum12 for her top suggestion of
"Hinch tells us trolls to leave our baggage at the door …we would but there’s too many pumpkins on the floor"

Thread suggestions marked with thread suggestion, taken from anywhere in the thread and I promise next time I'll honour the top voted. Swear free and short please!

Content as dry as our collective vagina after that hoovering video.

Monday morning was a morning for pre-records as we were subjected to an early morning (sunny obvs despite the rain in real life) montage of the wooly wankers.
She overlooked the uncovered chickens in the background though. Oh dear Sophie, have DEFRA popped round for a cuppa yet?

Time to advertise a stone floor by only showing a snippet of the actual floor and plenty of filtered face.
Such a cute family business (with 4 showrooms across the country) that she chose because she was 5 when they were set up. So cute guysh. Oh and don't you know, THE Mrs Hinch spoke to them and they agreed to do an exclusive giveaway exclusively not-exclusively for her followers! So cute!
She's scrabbling around for content so time for a reel of her favourite amazON finds. Including a cable tidy for the back of an air fryer that lives in the pantry next to 4 empty plug sockets. BTEC Brad the Cad and his awesome kitchen design is being held personally responsible for the duck up that is that kitchen area.

Sunday night we were all rendered celibate for the rest of our lives with the most appalling, misogynistic, toxic, cringeworthy, vomit inducing reel on her feed. Apparently Inchworm hoovering is enough to drop the panties of even the most chaste sheep.
Can't say it has the same effect on Tattlers. Or any normal people for that matter.

Yet again, she hasn't read Tattle since the final stitch on the Bayeaux Tapestry was completed, but she had to show us all the original sink that started off Mrs Hinch™. Apparently it's going to be used in a "little garden like garage kitchen thing" - whatever the duck one of those is. For a person who can't cook, there's a lot of kitchens going on.

All the sink shining, hoovering lines and hoovering lines is taking up her time and she doesn't have time to make fun snacks (like some other tend besties...👀) but she did manage to cut an eclair in half and pop some eyes on it. Gosh how does she find the time?!
Somehow in her busy 24 hours she also managed to also squeeze beg for a freebie deal out of Aveeno and complain about her children in one story. Absolute wonder woman I tell you!

Finally, it was time to whisper around the mausoleum of poor design to marvel at some of Al's crappy carpentry. I'm sorry Al, you're quite likeable but your carpentry is not it. So many benches and side tables to fill up the space until she can get a Wayfair or Oak Furniture Land deal.

Apparently the workshop was what sealed the deal on their house purchase. Not the land, the number of bedrooms or the story about how she uses to drive past it all the time and wanted to live there. No, it was the workshop for a person who doesn't even live on the premises. Or does he? We haven't seen the annexe for some time.

And with that it was Wednesday morning and a slow start for Hinch as she has no content left. Just a good morning now duck off post and that was that.

Sophie Rose of Maldonia better get the kettle on as I suspect a certain animal health agency may be in touch.
Janine is not god's gift to lonely housewives.
Fiddle could give the shark a run for its money.
Al needs to go on a woodworking course.

Wiki/thread 500 for fun, games and answers.
Thread 600 is approaching. I'd love it if it could fall time for Halloween, can't think of anything scarier tbh.
Brilliant recap!!

Bradley Reeve is basic in every way - bet he’s not cheap either. All the insta huns seem to use him - goodness knows why. He really doesn’t do a very good job does he? There’s no thought to how a room will be used - although no worries in the kitchen -Soph doesn’t cook! All for show.

Reactions: 38
What the duck is that walk in wardrobe about. Completely ruined it with massive bulky cupboards in a tiny space. And duck all hanging space😅 missed the mark completely again!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Fantastic recap as always! Loving the thread title, I must have missed the original post!

Did Soph not say she discovered Brad's shop walking down the high street, and now her new story says she "stumbled across" him in their local Howdens. Or am I getting Brads confused with someone else?

Reactions: 39
If you look at that guys profile he has worked with Billie Faiers/ Mark Wright/ Denise Van Outen…. Does that blonde bimbo really think she’s made him successful??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Excellent recap as always, and thread title just cracks me up if im honest
Sorry i posted on last thread just as it closed ....
Just came to say what an utter waste of space those tiny wardrobes are, why would you have a little wardrobe in the back of a walk in wardrobe? Surely you would fill it with open wardrobes seeing as it's a walk on closet with a door??

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Fantastic recap as always! Loving the thread title, I must have missed the original post!

Did Soph not say she discovered Brad's shop walking down the high street, and now her new story says she "stumbled across" him in their local Howdens. Or am I getting Brads confused with someone else?
She changes that story every time she tells it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why you continue to use that awful interior designer after the shoddy job he did of your kitchen. But, the wardrobes...
How. Much. Wasted. Space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I was a long time lurker on this thread previously. I couldn't keep up with how fast the threads moved so got a bit behind then moved over to the Lauren Goodger thread. Thought I'd have a look back over here. Nice to see you lot still see through Hinch's crap 💩 anybody who I spoke to in person about her didn't get it when I was saying she was a fake twit. What a relief when I found this place 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Why in the world would she put closets inside her walk in closet??? It's like a Russian nesting doll. She is so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 63
A walk in wardrobe with nowhere to walk? You have outdone yourself Sofa I’m so looking forward to seeing the kitchen in full next week as well, nice to fit into your busy schedule 🤣🤣

Great recap and title as always!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Not bothered with Hinch for a while now, way too boring. Im having fun over on the Mario thread 😂 but my goodness that filtered face!!!
What on earth is she wanting to look like? a blow up doll? Its so far removed from her actual looks.
I feel sorry for the kids when they grow up and can google their mum and see what a fake she is and the fact that she is one of the most hated Instagrammers here. Sad really :cry:

Reactions: 31
Why in the world would she put closets inside her walk in closet??? It's like a Russian nesting doll. She is so strange
I thought that. It’s like, that cupboard is your wardrobe Soph. You don’t put a wardrobe inside a walk in wardrobe 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.