Mrs Hinch #590 Which celebrity couple would take money to a desert island?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, SSS plays a clever game but the difference in the reveal says it all. Hinches reel of excess Vs SSS photos of the family all together and stories of the kids being involved in creating it.

Reactions: 28
Weepy is an excellent name for baby Owl 😂 I’m thinking “Weepy Jimbob RoyOiOi Owl” for a boy and “Weepy Fiddle Peggy Owl” for a girl. 👶🏼💦 bless’its’arrrt 😂

They all rhyme with Ronni e and Lonnie nicely 😂
And she can add Rose when she's a teenager 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I didn’t think she could actually sink lower than last year. Decorating Tracey’s nursery all day and then a last minute picture for Baby Loss Awareness week and the Wave f ight.
Here I am, on Instagram with others, lighting candles for our lost little ones, and I see an advert of babies in her tat.

No mention yet of wave of light, but to be sure that’s what most women will see from her before her last minute post again. No words.

Edited to just say, thinking of anyone else also struggling this week/today 🤍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Stacey's is soooo much nicer than Hinches and it's a proper family affair, shows their closeness and familyness. All Hinch has is a creepy husband, an overbearing dominating witch of a mother, a son that doesn't care too much about her, an obese mutt. Her house is cold and unwelcoming whereas Solomons despite being equally bland, is a proper family home and more real.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We all know solomon plays a good game. Makes out like she is being careful - leaves, not ridiculous amount of pumpkins, re-used Halloween decorations (allegedly) BUT don’t ignore the artificial tree wrapped around her door frame that will have been installed by her mate (not poopybelle but the other one) and artificial flowers in the wheelbarrow. It will still have cost a tidy amount. BUT it’s execution is 100 times better than hinch can achieve and it tells the narrative of a happy family.
Hinch - where is your family photo outside the door??

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Nah. I think she's clinging onto that and reminding her sheep because SSS had a live with Primark over her kids A/W range.
Also sam faiers had her press launch for the new tesco clothes this week. Won't be long until they are pushing knightly adventures and mini hinch is on the bonfire

Reactions: 16
Stacey’s kids just look so genuinely happy
Exactly! They look like a real family it isn’t too posed or too excessive so it doesn’t look overly fake, it’s normal anyone could post this it’s accessible.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We all know solomon plays a good game. Makes out like she is being careful - leaves, not ridiculous amount of pumpkins, re-used Halloween decorations (allegedly) BUT don’t ignore the artificial tree wrapped around her door frame that will have been installed by her mate (not poopybelle but the other one) and artificial flowers in the wheelbarrow. It will still have cost a tidy amount. BUT it’s execution is 100 times better than hinch can achieve and it tells the narrative of a happy family.
Hinch - where is your family photo outside the door??
No room with 500 pumpkins 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When I look at SS autumn door it looks fun and she’s reused boxes, decorations etc. When I look at Hinch’s door it just looks like a whole waste of food and well, boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When I look at SS autumn door it looks fun and she’s reused boxes, decorations etc. When I look at Hinch’s door it just looks like a whole waste of food and well, boring.
Plus SSS has only used about 10 pumpkins not 500🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every bloody year! Once again it is Baby Loss Awareness Week with the Wave of Light this evening from 7pm and she uses her platform to promote her Baby Clothes a mere 15 minutes before!! Last year was bad enough - you would think she’d have learned. 😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I bet SSS gets 0 complaints about her display.....watch and learn Hinch, watch and learn

Reactions: 13
Not an SS fan but she is so much better at the influencing game than Hinch. I believe that SS had fun doing that door with her kids but everything Hinch does is so fake and staged.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.