Mrs Hinch #59 Hinch is boasting, she's on the beg, now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our conversation..
Essentially, to me, they've used her as much as she's used them. Good luck to them all, I wouldn't want to live in that #gifted promotion world even if they paid me or offered me a free extension (not that I need one...my kitchen is even bigger than Laura's! 😂). I'd far rather have what I can afford to buy with my own hard earned money around me. She might convince herself she's worked hard for what she's got, but it's as shady as drug money 👻

Can feel the anxiety
Gifted ceiling for the garage next...?

Reactions: 20
Essentially, to me, they've used her as much as she's used them. Good luck to them all, I wouldn't want to live in that #gifted promotion world even if they paid me or offered me a free extension (not that I need one...my kitchen is even bigger than Laura's! 😂). I'd far rather have what I can afford to buy with my own hard earned money around me. She might convince herself she's worked hard for what she's got, but it's as shady as drug money 👻

On his story he said probably gonna do some work on something And air ports? Couldn’t make it out not a clue what they are 😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah now that she has 3 gifted sofas she no longer needs that chair.
It could have gone in the “waiting area” instead of buying a new one.

Exactly this! Didn't she even say that she wanted a bigger chair than the one she got? Um, the one in the garage would have worked. What a beggar!

Reactions: 5
I reckon it’s jamie that does all the tattle screening & only tells her the things that may hurt her account.
He should tell her it all, that way she wouldn’t be so deluded
Let’s hope they donate some food and warm clothes or maybe they think the chair mystery is more important than human suffering , what do you think ?

Reactions: 5
Well I read MGHX's 'book', what a page turner I was gripped from start to finish, the Austen of our generation I'd say. The way she uses random capitals, yet doesn't capitalise people's names or any proper noun at all, inspired honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The "Hinched" tile looks a different shade. Agree with the other posters, a resin floor would have looked much better and been far more durable.

Reactions: 10
What an absolute Saint. Accepting all these expensive free gifts to help out the little guys. Somebody inform the Nobel Prize committee.

Reactions: 27
That floor looks absolutely awful 😩 can see the joins. Are giant grey jigsaws in fashion now? Looks cheap and nasty 🤢 she would have been better with a nice resin floor
Yeah my 3 year old has something similar to these “tiles” I got them from Argos in the 2 for 15 pound toys and there colourful!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m going to have a de-clutter of my excess cleaning products that I know I just won’t use.
A de-Hinch if you will 🤮 :LOL:
Do any of you lovely folks know if there are any charities that I could send them too?

Reactions: 15
How bleeping close does she need to stand to him. "I'm so anxious let me shove my tits into your chest" 🤮
Anxiety my arse. She is confident and outgoing all the time. I have anxiety and there’s no way I would pose like that and joke around with workmen in my house. It’s all a big front so she comes across so relatable and real to her fans like I’m still little old Sophie the girl next door guyzzz

Reactions: 15
Oh there’s the leather chair and a little explanation as to why it’s not in the living room. Just what we were all wondering earlier. Cheers for clearing that up guyzzzzzzzz 👌🏼

Reactions: 12
Well I read MGHX's 'book', what a page turner I was gripped from start to finish, the Austen of our generation I'd say. The way she uses random capitals, yet doesn't capitalise people's names or any proper noun at all, inspired honestly.
10/10? Would recommend?

Reactions: 6

My kitchens about the same size as Laura’s but mine is much, much nicer and has a better layout 😊
Laura even messaged me to tell me that my kitchen was better than hers 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.