Mrs Hinch #59 Hinch is boasting, she's on the beg, now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, the smell of Zoflora is illness.
Takes me right back to when I was a kid. When one of us was ill my mum would disinfect the duck out of the house with country garden!
Your mum used it when you were a kid? Wait... does that mean Mrs Hinch wasn’t the first person to discover Zoflora!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember Laura with the big kitchen? She accepted my follow request! I also follow moaning mum-( She is a vile nobody that buys reduced beige and yellow food,stirs up tit between people on Instagram and well basically moans!) Just call me Agatha Christie! ATB from Colleen Rooney 😂
I thought you meant her mum then-but she just cooks beige and yellow food 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OK so i had a thought last night about MH.... I wonder if she's actually a bit manipulated by Jamie??? Like she doesn't look like a typical girl who never goes out and prefers to stay in, we've seen the gram pics from before where she was always out.... I wonder if he's got her like this. Think about it, her hen do was held at gay pride, where lets face it no one was gonna come on to her cause they are mostly gay! The big elaborate proposal with all the family included. He knows what he is doing. She never goes out and neither does he.... It just seems strange to me... Now don't get me wrong, i don't go out nearly as much as I used to before i was married with kids, but I just reckon that he's behind this whole thing (manager wise) but i just thought last night that I wonder if he is the jealous type that wouldn't be happy with her being out looking as she does, so she just doesn't go out, except for afternoon teas etc. and only with her mam or close friend... Thoughts??
I think the Hinch character was something dreamed up by both of them. They are both much smarter than they pretend to be.

I just don't think we see the real people. They decided that mrs hinch the character would be someone that never goes out and prefers to just clean at home and has mental health issues.

They're not going to share the parts of their life that don't fit with the persona they dreamed up.

Reactions: 30
Oh look Ronnie does smile at me 🙄 or Jamie over my shoulder whilst I hold the phone 🙄

Reactions: 6
Okay okay im sad but look at the 2 pics, its Jamie. I've arrowed both the pics so no Hinch he's smiling at daddy.
20191014_183614.jpg
20191014_183652.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I messaged the garage floor company. Apparently ‘Mrs Hinch (not her name but okay hun) was very humble 🤣🤣🤣 and offered to pay several times’.

duck me guys she’s obviously got more money than we all thought as she’s clearly had a clone of herself made because we all know 2 things for certain about our Soph - she sure as tit ain’t humble and she DOESN’T PAY FOR ANYTHING.
But how hard did she protest about paying her way that's the question......
My guess is not very hard.

Reactions: 5
Your mum used it when you were a kid? Wait... does that mean Mrs Hinch wasn’t the first person to discover Zoflora!?!
And there’s me thinking I discovered it 25 years ago when my mother in law introduced it to me. I think they only did about 3 flavours as well. I’m proper disappointed. I really thought that was my claim to fame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell more plastic tat with that thing that goes in the dishwasher! And why the hell hasn’t she got cupboards above her sink [emoji2368] What a wasted space
She would only fill them with more cleaning products anyway.

Reactions: 2
And there’s me thinking I discovered it 25 years ago when my mother in law introduced it to me. I think they only did about 3 flavours as well. I’m proper disappointed. I really thought that was my claim to fame 😂
Flavours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There are thousands of people in this country sleeping rough I lay awake in my comfy warm bed feeling guilty about this , despite having only ESA I try to help , thousands of people working or on benefits using food banks I try to help as much as I can so to see her get so much free is awful I wonder if she lies awake at night worrying about how cold those poor people must be ? If she just once said how lucky she is and give something back donate sleeping bags / warm coats winter clothing , do a large food shop and donate to a local food bank I don’t care if she gets in the papers and praised it would still help and it would guilt trip all the other freeloading influencers to do similar I have many times messaged some of the people who have threads here needless to say I got no reply ! If they think they deserve all of these gifted luxuries I would love to hear why 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There are thousands of people in this country sleeping rough I lay awake in my comfy warm bed feeling guilty about this , despite having only ESA I try to help , thousands of people working or on benefits using food banks I try to help as much as I can so to see her get so much free is awful I wonder if she lies awake at night worrying about how cold those poor people must be ? If she just once said how lucky she is and give something back donate sleeping bags / warm coats winter clothing , do a large food shop and donate to a local food bank I don’t care if she gets in the papers and praised it would still help and it would guilt trip all the other freeloading influencers to do similar I have many times messaged someone of the people who have threads here needless to say I got no reply ! If they think they deserve all of these gifted luxuries I would love to hear why 🤷‍♀️
amennnnn

I work in homelessness and I took a break from IG for over two years and now it's just influencers getting greedier and greedier.

The likes of hinch and co genuinely have the power to do good but all they see as good is their bank balances and showing off their greed by pointing out what theuve been gifted or paid to promote.

i also volunteer at a homeless charity and we supply food packages,personal hygiene and cleaning products to those in need and those boxes shes got stacked up in her garage could help those in need but she would rather stock pile stuff she doesn't need to feed her ego and greed and it knocks me sick.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.