Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
One of my top fave moments is Jimbobnoknob accidentally calling her Hinchers ‘Shoppers’ and unintentionally revealing their sales plan to become one of the biggest selling insta accounts!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
Come shopping with me…….she bought her own home range…….the same home range she bought what, 2 weeks ago, a month ago, when she done her last come shopping with me. BOLLOX 🤥🤥

Reactions: 42

Jessie98

VIP Member
So had a nosey of the comp winner insta seems she posts a lot of ads too.... what a surprise why not choose someone like you know who would benefit from a free shopping trip 🥴😣
Same. She isn't just a random follower. She was very well chosen to win. Another Hinch potential....what a fucking fix. That was no competition. It was a set up. Loads of deluded sheep. Cop the fuck on

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s up..
Oh do fuck the fuck off Sophie 'Tend Rose! 🤬
So ... in other words, you only just remembered - a day late!
Makes me sick and angry. So insincere as per usual pretending she cares.
Bugger off into the faux sunrise you absolute insignificant con artist turd!
(Sorry hens, feeling extra nusty at the moment, but I hope you're all ok xx)🐔💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Holly21

I keep chickens and there is currently a housing order for Essex including Maldon. She’ll have to keep the girls in a fully covered run, have separate shoes to wear ONLY into the run and have a disinfectant tray at the entrance for boots which has to be a DEFRA approved disinfectant. Zoflora won’t cut it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
You lot crack up to be honesssct guyssssch.

Speaking of members (oioi) what happened to ‘The Maldon Stoner’ who got that picture of Sopha stuffing a McFlurry down her thriat? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Didn't care enough to mention it yesterday. 🥱
She doesn't give a SHIT about mental health. Not one drop. She should, she's spoke lightly before about on anti depressants and struggling before. So she should use her platform to raise awareness. Same goes for weight issues, she clearly struggled with her weight and has spoke before on how much she regrets the band operation. Use your platform. Raise awareness on it.
She's shown ALOT of signs on having an eating disorder, speak about it, raise awareness.
People speculate she had post partum depression, if she did, and I do agree with the speculation, speak about it. Don't do half arsed fucking stories a day late when in reality you don't really care.

She doesn't and never will give a toss. All that woman does is pull ads out her arse, brag and exploit her kids. She's a disgusting woman. She doesn't give back. She does nothing.

I simply don't like her. She's foul in every aspect.

Happy Tuesday Xo

• Heart

catlady29

Chatty Member
I'm in the fb group and I actually cannot believe that a grown woman is literally CRYING because she met hinch?!?! What is this weird mentality 😕

• Haha

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
why?

why?

why?

why?

why all the fucking filters? It’s not attractive at all. Can she not see that???

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Self care = I've just been shown up and need to lick my wounds
Self love = eye fucking your filtered face and changing everything you don't like with cosmetic procedures and surgery
Never change = the mean girls defence for being a bitch.
Be kind = I’m a bitch but don’t anyone dare call me out for it

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Wtf have I just watched.
A trolley full of what smells like toilet cleaner.
Spinning a kids toy around like a child would.
Meena needs a looooiiffeee and hinches hairdresser needs fucking sacking

• Haha
  • Heart