Mrs Hinch #589 SSS giving Sopha a dragging while the hunzz were busy tagging and bragging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen Naomi Banjo (am i allowed to name her?) promote Hinch on her stories with a box full of her cuntylyptus pish 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just listened to her voice notes - how does she know Tattlers contact her and say those dreadful things? Do they send a message saying ‘Hi it’s (insert name) and I’m a Tattler and I don’t like you’. I doubt it, and most of us on here are discussing her LIES of which we have factual and visual evidence of and the way she uses her children. And IF people are sending her supposed ‘death threats’ surely you’d absolutely protect the ones you love ie your kids and extended family and not show them on your Instagram account that is supposed to be about cleaning. She just cries troll for sympathy which in turn equates to people buying from her. Pathetic woman. Such a fraud.
Yesssss, that is what I want to know, how did she know the threats come from Tattlers? Let me guess they didn't. Because if it was true, she would have shared the message. Every time she is called out, she hits back with a deflection. The voice messages are absolutely a deflection and a feeble attempt to have tattle shut down.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yesssss, that is what I want to know, how did she know the threats come from Tattlers? Let me guess they didn't. Because if it was true, she would have shared the message. Every time she is called out, she hits back with a deflection. The voice messages are absolutely a deflection and a feeble attempt to have tattle shut down.
Exactly real death threats would have involved the police, which didn’t happen🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Exactly real death threats would have involved the police, which didn’t happen🙄🙄🙄
All for sympathy and something to talk about. We just make observations on here. I know I don't feel the need to message her anything or wish her to die. I can't imagine anyone here wanting to do that even if we think she's a bleep. I just wish she'll disappear and take her boys off social media. stop trying to sell her tit and fleecing the sheep with lies. Be a mum to those boys and inch actually get a job. Live a day in real life.

Competition totally rigged. Sorry catching up been at work

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think thread #600 should be dedicated to our amazing Tattle detectives. An obvious highlight is @HinchesSousChef with astroturf (amazing work!), but we also had bibgate, the pre-recorded clap for carers and the time she went for a walk in the “country” but was actually viewing houses and was outed by a Tattler tracking down the house based on her picture! That‘s just a few. There must be loads more that you lovely fat hens remember!
Bunny ears video playing backwards

Reactions: 14
I think thread #600 should be dedicated to our amazing Tattle detectives. An obvious highlight is @HinchesSousChef with astroturf (amazing work!), but we also had bibgate, the pre-recorded clap for carers and the time she went for a walk in the “country” but was actually viewing houses and was outed by a Tattler tracking down the house based on her picture! That‘s just a few. There must be loads more that you lovely fat hens remember!
There are so many “gates”… Audi/Range Rover gate that ended in turning private then deleting her personal IG page. Donkey donation gate. Dog cake gate. Jusrol donation gate. Even Gate gate where her baby gate at the top of the stairs was shown to be not quite regulation or safely installed.

The earliest detective work if I recall was finding her LinkedIn and social media accounts that revealed a very different story than the one she was selling, no pun intended.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I reckon she'll appear on one of SSS's shows, the sort your life out one or w.e it's called, or some kind of Collab deal with sss, do agree she's gearing up for a change, her instagram is definitely sinking.
oh yes definitely more latching onto her “real” bff SS who will literally hold her hand and help her career (schemes) I think SS needs to distance herself from hunch. I mean she is just as bad maybe they will be each other’s downfall?

Reactions: 12
I’ve just l listen to those voice notes, I think that she’s probably in therapy because of paranoia!! Who stalks her? That young girl that she encourages by replying to her posts? The only people that are obsessed with her is those sheep type of people who pay out for all her stuff…. I have never ever ever sent her a message I don’t even follow her anymore. And she makes her life public! She would change it would she and live in a semi detached house working 9-5?!? Just seems unhinged- it is all made to be part of a story for the person a ‘mrs hunch’ because that how she makes her money!

It was a complete cringefest 🤢 She was still learning guyssssssh 🤭

View attachment 1647377
Doesn’t seem like someone riddled with anxiety and covering herself because of a blood disorder?

I am so bleeping sick of all these fu long influencers. I wish they would ALL just duck off and get proper jobs which actually contribute to society !

Reactions: 19
Well that was hardly supermarket sweep!
I’d have actively avoided all cleaning and branded stuff she steered me to (I clean green) and filled my trolley with stuff for a food bank or womens refuge. It does feel like the winner was carefully selected from what I’ve seen. I’m nobody’s puppet 🤪

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.