Mrs Hinch #589 SSS giving Sopha a dragging while the hunzz were busy tagging and bragging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf?? It was Essex. Hinch doesn’t have a job. Could she not have just met her another time? That’s how much of a duck she gives about her sheep. They’re all morons.
She must have forgot her sheep have real jobs and can't just swan off to bnm at short notice 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The other winner of the b&m shopping trip with Hinch didn’t even get to go.

Looking at her page she doesn’t seem to be as big a hincher as the other one.
If there was ever proof that the ‘competition’ was fixed and a complete marketing ploy this is it. Absolutely shocking. She doesn’t give two hoots about her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She must have forgot her sheep have real jobs and can't just swan off to bnm at short notice 😂
Wonder why it was such short notice though ? , maybe it's because she's so busy looking after her children cooking then a lovely chicken beef casserole and tending to her big garden farm to plan it for another day considering how much she loves her shoppers followers so much .

cant you tell i've just learnt how to use the line through the words thingy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe we should have an anonymous poll on here- have you ever sent a message to hinch that could be classed as bullying? Told her to kill herself? That her kids are ugly? Or anything else she claims tattle trolls have sent her.

Or is it that people have messaged her to call her out on her b.s?

I've only messaged her once and that was to ask if she could tag the autism cafe lady in a quote she plagiarised...... I obvs got blocked 🙄

There have been very few and far between comments about her children. I remember 1 about Ron (i won't repeat it) but it got jumped on by the trolls and the conversation squashed.
Any other comment regarding hinch's appearance, the children, her family- subjects that are a bit close to the mark are comments regarding her behaviour or things she has posted i.e the constant, obvious filters and photoshops. The sheep photos from the weekends cleaning show just show the extreme altering of her face and body she posts.
The adding words/gloves over Ron. The reversing videos to make out Ron was doing stuff.
This is the only time her appearance/children are commented. The false narrative is comment on.
The other thing, I don't think she has a clue how nice her trolls are on here. I've been on some threads -woah!! There is no holding back at all 🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
Interesting how b&m would be hunches equivalent of a celeb strolling down the walk of Fame yet there's loads of people in the background not even noticing or looking at her, 4mil followers my absolute backside

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Also, do you remember Ron having a movement disorder which mean hinch slept on his bedroom floor every night and then she bought a bolster cushion thing for his bed?

Edited to add, it was hinch who called it a disorder. I can't remember what it was called. Had a 3 letter acronym R something M??!?!?
R.S.M? I'm off for a Google

Reactions: 13
Maybe we should have an anonymous poll on here- have you ever sent a message to hinch that could be classed as bullying? Told her to kill herself? That her kids are ugly? Or anything else she claims tattle trolls have sent her.

Or is it that people have messaged her to call her out on her b.s?

I've only messaged her once and that was to ask if she could tag the autism cafe lady in a quote she plagiarised...... I obvs got blocked 🙄

There have been very few and far between comments about her children. I remember 1 about Ron (i won't repeat it) but it got jumped on by the trolls and the conversation squashed.
Any other comment regarding hinch's appearance, the children, her family- subjects that are a bit close to the mark are comments regarding her behaviour or things she has posted i.e the constant, obvious filters and photoshops. The sheep photos from the weekends cleaning show just show the extreme altering of her face and body she posts.
The adding words/gloves over Ron. The reversing videos to make out Ron was doing stuff.
This is the only time her appearance/children are commented. The false narrative is comment on.
The other thing, I don't think she has a clue how nice her trolls are on here. I've been on some threads -woah!! There is no holding back at all 🤣🤣
I think as Tattle rules state to keep it on here, admitting you've messaged her will get people into trouble with Mods

Reactions: 11
There are so many “gates”… Audi/Range Rover gate that ended in turning private then deleting her personal IG page. Donkey donation gate. Dog cake gate. Jusrol donation gate. Even Gate gate where her baby gate at the top of the stairs was shown to be not quite regulation or safely installed.

The earliest detective work if I recall was finding her LinkedIn and social media accounts that revealed a very different story than the one she was selling, no pun intended.
Tomato gate! That was one of my favourite gates.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Interesting how b&m would be hunches equivalent of a celeb strolling down the walk of Fame yet there's loads of people in the background not even noticing or looking at her, 4mil followers my absolute backside
Exactly no one asking for photo etc at her local 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who was the other winner I can't find it and have looked. Was it another hun like the last one. Xx

Reactions: 4
She loves diagnosing wee Ronald with all sorts doesn’t she…. Maybe she has Munchausens By Proxy?! I went to the Soph School of Medicine so I’m qualified to diagnose her on a bleeping whim with absolutely zero medical training or knowledge 🙄

Reactions: 22
On a serious note though,when she does eventually disappear we will have to create a fred to keep in touch I don’t contribute a lot to the threads but I’m always lurking,and there’s some lovely trolls on here!we’re much konder to each other than the barmy army ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Haven’t heard from Hennerz lately…so here he is with 🎵Que Sopha Sopha🎵 🤭 credit to Schweeeet’arrrrrts @☆MagicRoundabout☆ @Pollyanna263 and me for lyrics 💕xx

Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday Guyssssss…. Jimbobteenypeenynob’s beat me to it by already piping up and posting this morning, but I’ve been busy real not tend working. Blessed be 🙏🏻

(Volume needed)
View attachment 1647204
This is fantabulous, laugh out loud top class!! You nusty hens are so creative Dogpie could learn a lot from you. Blessed be xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If there was ever proof that the ‘competition’ was fixed and a complete marketing ploy this is it. Absolutely shocking. She doesn’t give two hoots about her followers.
I’m actually tempted to message ASA to look into how a winner was picked and to make sure it was fairly and followed all the rules

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I meant Alpaca! Was so hard to read inbetween the lines when nothing ever made sense 🍷
However looking back, you, sorry fanny, did always reply to alpaca like you knew her too 👀

All fun and games tho, be boring without it.

I would've been here from day one if I knew tattle existed. I've never liked her, always found her sooo bloody strange so I'd watch her purely out of curiosity for her weird behaviour.
It was only when someone else I used to follow mentioned tattle so I looked into, got lurking on someones thread and a comment said if you think this threads brutal read Mrs hinches. And wahlah, I'm here. Xo
Haha that's how I joined tattle !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.