Mrs Hinch #589 SSS giving Sopha a dragging while the hunzz were busy tagging and bragging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other winner of the b&m shopping trip with Hinch didn’t even get to go.

Looking at her page she doesn’t seem to be as big a hincher as the other one.
Wtf?? It was Essex. Hinch doesn’t have a job. Could she not have just met her another time? That’s how much of a duck she gives about her sheep. They’re all morons.

Reactions: 31
Oh nay nay has a thread on here too😂
Never heard of her, just strolled over to have a look see, and Jeezus H Christ, filtered to buggery, every second post is all tits and minge. Need a full fat coke to get over the trauma.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh nay nay has a thread on here too😂
I pop over there now and again for a nosey, i got my eyes well opened about her as well. Can't say I've ever liked her, I'm just a nosey bastard and followed her after following Jordan-who i do like 🙊

Never heard of her, just strolled over to have a look see, and Jeezus H Christ, filtered to buggery, every second post is all tits and minge. Need a full fat coke to get over the trauma.
Lmfao summed up perfectly 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
NTA on tonight, wonder if Hinch will be accompanying ( dragged to ) SS, maybe that's why she was mentioning doing more TV.

Reactions: 11
It was a complete cringefest 🤢 She was still learning guyssssssh 🤭

View attachment 1647377
Body conscious yet has her (cough cough fake🤭) tits popping out of her low cut top hmmm 🙄🤣
Gotta to get the "be gentle with me guys I'm still learning" bollocks in there just incase any nusties decide to comment negatively ..yawwwwwwn! 🥱🥱🥱
You're not still learning soph your tiktok was just shite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was a complete cringefest 🤢 She was still learning guyssssssh 🤭

View attachment 1647377
Just hurt myself from borking so viciously

NTA on tonight, wonder if Hinch will be accompanying ( dragged to ) SS, maybe that's why she was mentioning doing more TV.
There's no way in hell she'll be going to the NTA, didn't she have a big tend cry last year on her stories because her tend anxiety wouldn't let her attend ! No, more like she's scared because she can't filter herself.

Reactions: 17

There's no way in hell she'll be going to the NTA, didn't she have a big tend cry last year on her stories because her tend anxiety wouldn't let her attend ! No, more like she's scared because she can't filter herself.
Yes I remember that, poor lckle anxious Soph 🙄 just thought with SS dragging her along the other day and her being so cocky atm she might pluck up enough courage ( although we know it's all tend ) to go out with her bestie again . You have got a point though she'll be scratching herself silly in the dog bed tonight and giving herself a good slapping that she couldn't do it again with that gaunt looking filter on of course .

• Haha
Reactions: 10

That and no-one at the awards will know who she is and she’ll have to keep saying ‘I’m Mrs Hinch, you know - Celebrity Cleaner’, at which point they may ask her which celebrities she cleans for 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.