Mrs Hinch #589 SSS giving Sopha a dragging while the hunzz were busy tagging and bragging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be so funny if in secret p&g where screen testing the 2 competition winners to see if they could replace Mrs Hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just listened to her voice notes - how does she know Tattlers contact her and say those dreadful things? Do they send a message saying ‘Hi it’s (insert name) and I’m a Tattler and I don’t like you’. I doubt it, and most of us on here are discussing her LIES of which we have factual and visual evidence of and the way she uses her children. And IF people are sending her supposed ‘death threats’ surely you’d absolutely protect the ones you love ie your kids and extended family and not show them on your Instagram account that is supposed to be about cleaning. She just cries troll for sympathy which in turn equates to people buying from her. Pathetic woman. Such a fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I've noticed she's not posting the kids as much as she used to, she had completely replaced all other content with the babies for a while. I'm glad. Please keep it that way, it's a good move 👍 now if you could pass the memo onto inch 👍 I'd rather she exploited the hens

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've noticed she's not posting the kids as much as she used to, she had completely replaced all other content with the babies for a while. I'm glad. Please keep it that way, it's a good move 👍 now if you could pass the memo onto inch 👍 I'd rather she exploited the hens
She uses those kids for content when it suits her. When she gets called out, she'll have a few stories about her Rennie's journey, etc.

Reactions: 23
She uses those kids for content when it suits her. When she gets called out, she'll have a few stories about her Rennie's journey, etc.
She brings her boys out when she’s about to brag, advertise and uses them for deflection of any criticism and negativity - we’ve all noticed the sales pattern she’s adopted.

Reactions: 27
At what point does her moaning about trolls get old? It's been 4 years and I would say most of her posts are about trolls, if she didn't have trolls it seems like she would have nothing to post about? Imagine an actual celeb crying and moaning about trolls all day? It would be bizarre & pathetic. That's why she will never ascend to actually sitting next to Brad Pitt, could you imagine his reaction while she's sitting there crying about people's criticism on the internet?

SOPHA, you are obsessed with trolls because YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS. YOU NEED A REAL JOB. Something to keep you busy during the day & nights.

Reactions: 26
At what point does her moaning about trolls get old? It's been 4 years and I would say most of her posts are about trolls, if she didn't have trolls it seems like she would have nothing to post about? Imagine an actual celeb crying and moaning about trolls all day? It would be bizarre & pathetic. That's why she will never ascend to actually sitting next to Brad Pitt, could you imagine his reaction while she's sitting there crying about people's criticism on the internet?

SOPHA, you are obsessed with trolls because YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS. YOU NEED A REAL JOB. Something to keep you busy during the day & nights.
Well she could try looking after her kids without Mummy’s & Jamie’s help - that would keep her more occupied and busy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Hunch is definitely no Snow White, but I’ve cracked it she’s more like Cruella de ville, oh and she’s a bleep as well of course….

I wonder if she is going to jump her sinking IG ship and head on over to Tik tok or something? Unless she is fielding all those important “tv appearances” she mentioned in her previous Q&A….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hunch is definitely no Snow White, but I’ve cracked it she’s more like Cruella de ville, oh and she’s a bleep as well of course….

I wonder if she is going to jump her sinking IG ship and head on over to Tik tok or something? Unless she is fielding all those important “tv appearances” she mentioned in her previous Q&A….
I reckon she'll appear on one of SSS's shows, the sort your life out one or w.e it's called, or some kind of Collab deal with sss, do agree she's gearing up for a change, her instagram is definitely sinking.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Haven’t heard from Hennerz lately…so here he is with 🎵Que Sopha Sopha🎵 🤭 credit to Schweeeet’arrrrrts @☆MagicRoundabout☆ @Pollyanna263 and me for lyrics 💕xx

Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday Guyssssss…. Jimbobteenypeenynob’s beat me to it by already piping up and posting this morning, but I’ve been busy real not tend working. Blessed be 🙏🏻

(Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Me too and straight away noticed she's definitely another 'hun'. I cringe so bad when I see capital letters for each word 🤮🤮

It proper grinds my gears when they use capital letters for every word. bleeping dickheads.

This thread is ace. I’ll never forget the kindness from you all during the dark days of the last year, that will stay with me forever. This thread kept me going and gave me some much needed laughs and headspace. Genuinely love the bond we all have on here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 32

She tried tiktok only made a couple of videos where she just eye fucked herself and tried to look sexy as she cleaned 🤢
Did not get that many views/likes and deleted her account 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Who the duck stacks a shelf front to back 😂

I mean I get basic stock rotation so older dates in front with food but why didn’t she just stack her tit from the back 😂 it’s the little things that really set me off 😂😂😂😂

As for voice notes I very vaguely remember them!

Omg I love tattle but I can say never messaged her saying die and I bet all you nasty trolls are the same. She a joke listening to that 🤣

Reactions: 18
Her hairdresser needs sacking!! Her hair is horrible at the back.

Nothing on that winners IG account with Hinch Haul.

Reactions: 13

She’s already tried Tik Tok and it was appalling 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also does she have red nails now? Can't keep up with the ever changing mould green to red on her stories

Reactions: 6

Like looking after her own children?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.