Mrs Hinch #589 SSS giving Sopha a dragging while the hunzz were busy tagging and bragging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my top fave moments is Jimbobnoknob accidentally calling her Hinchers ‘Shoppers’ and unintentionally revealing their sales plan to become one of the biggest selling insta accounts!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
i hate myself for saying this but JimBobNoNob’s story with lennie this morning is super cute…🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i hate myself for saying this but JimBobNoNob’s story with lennie this morning is super cute…🙊
Yeah I agree lonnie is super cute but he’s probably thinking duck off with your camera and leave me alone.
Plenty of heat in that house under floor heating so they can walk about with bare feet it’s bloody freezing where I am up north. Need slippers and socks in this morning lol

Reactions: 15
Wow - What an absolute farce that “competition was”. How convenient that a fan with a high account following “won” this prize (if you can call it that) and that her near 28k followers would boost engagement with the posts being put up.

I really liked Soph at the start and she was so relatable but now she’s a walking advertisement board that’s only out for her. It’s taken me a bit longer than a lot of you guys to see this but it’s glaringly obvious now. My respect started to go when she was fretting on whether she should get a hot tub or not. Babes most of your die hard fans are struggling with the cost of living and you’re giving it big smell the wealth right in their faces. Cowbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think thread #600 should be dedicated to our amazing Tattle detectives. An obvious highlight is @HinchesSousChef with astroturf (amazing work!), but we also had bibgate, the pre-recorded clap for carers and the time she went for a walk in the “country” but was actually viewing houses and was outed by a Tattler tracking down the house based on her picture! That‘s just a few. There must be loads more that you lovely fat hens remember!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The girl who won her competition is another one who looks nothing like any of her photos, are they not embarrassed?

Reactions: 16
Lonnie has the right idea, I would be hiding from Jamie and his 60 a day smokers voice too. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Its the most normal parent - child interaction I’ve ever seen since they’ve had children.
Wish they’d take that dummy out of his mouth though, no need!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So the comp winner wasn't a hun who could benefit from a bunch of freebies, it was someone who has a decent insta following, who already has a bunch of brand sponsorships, and who already gets loads of freebies.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Can I get a BINGOOOO?? That “winner” is absolutely a plant. Would love to see how they chose the winner 🙄 that woman is one step down from them disgusting Fiddle and making her the winner.

Wake up Sheeple. She thinks you’re all crazy weirdos 🤣

E9E6F135-6F9E-4135-A0FD-F51E227E220B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So the comp winner wasn't a hun who could benefit from a bunch of freebies, it was someone who has a decent insta following, who already has a bunch of brand sponsorships, and who already gets loads of freebies.

Let's face it, it was always going to be someone like that - the ordinary people who a few hundred/thousand followers who genuinely clean their homes/flats probably stopped following her a while ago as they're struggling and are more concerned with heating their homes and eating. 😑 They're all cut from the same disgusting cloth and deserve each other. 😑

Reactions: 23
Well that was an odd time of day to post that. I couldn’t tell whether she was filling her own trolley up as well. Didn’t seem to be much chatting between them. More soph looking at what she could grab off the shelf.
terribly undeclared Ad - that writing at the side is NOT good enough. She doesn’t mention P&G or B&M. It’s an advert for both of those. The eucalyptus shite Is NOT her own range. It’s a brand that has her name on it. It needs a proper Ad. It’s not good enough.
I reported her to ASA - you could hardly read where it said AD. She’s going back to her old ways of hiding and not declaring ads again. I don’t understand why the ASA don’t take action against her with all the complaints they receive. They are useless too.

Reactions: 25
Weird to post that at half nine at night though. Wonder if it was supposed to be announced today (as b&m haven't posted about it at all) but she didn't want to have to do anything on her day off, so chucked it online late last night instead?
I can't think why you'd upload something fairly important (in their world anyway) that late?

Reactions: 17
Unreal. Lonnie looks like he's only just woken on inchs story. GET THE CAMERA OUT THEIR FACEEEEES

Reactions: 17
Don’t worry Lennie, we’d all hide if we heard your creepy dads voice, knowing he was filming for mummy’s content and to post online for all the weirdos on social media to watch - GIVE YOUR SON PRIVACY- STOP USING THEM for content, engagement and to make yourselves look good.

Reactions: 23
The problem Sophie has, (one of many) is that she isn't wealthy enough to support her excessive spending habit, a jobless husband, wildstock and a house with 3 acres of underfloor heating. By allowing a hand picked person to win the competition (thereby ensuring she doesn't meet a real 'hun' or worse, a perceived 'troll') what she's actually doing is making herself irrelevant. This winner has a following, she, and countless others, are after Sophie's place and she's too arrogant to think that she can be toppled.
Hinch isn't rich enough to stop 'working', she needs to go and watch the movie 🎬 All About Eve!

Reactions: 19
Anyone else find it a bit off that the winner of the hinch haul is a hinch inspired home account.
I'm pretty sure I've seen her mentioned by hinch before.
Also did anyone eale notice when they were scanning the products, the winner took the washing pods, realised she had done wrong and readjusted so the front of the product was on display?
I get it's a marketing day so products have to been shown but I actually found it sad that nothing is natural, everything is forced and posed. Just reaffirms hinch is a sales rep.

Reactions: 27
I’ll play. But it’s ass about 😂

There was a controversy with an Aussie influencer and plagiarised gumboots. I’d missed it, but in the comments someone said “search Kyree Loves and Gumboots to see the full story”. Lead me to GOMI, I had no idea such a thing existed! I knew Mrs Hinch complained about trolls, but I never understood why people disliked her so much. I hoped there was an equivalent UK forum that discussed her. Searched something like “Mrs Hinch hate” and voila!

We had one slow moving, generic Aussie influencer thread then and now there’s dozens of spin offs.
And we just love it so much, I am crying & can't believe it.🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.