Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

ethelworks

Chatty Member
I've just seen Naomi Banjo (am i allowed to name her?) promote Hinch on her stories with a box full of her cuntylyptus pish 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Squidgy ATV

Haven’t heard from Hennerz lately…so here he is with 🎵Que Sopha Sopha🎵 🤭 credit to Schweeeet’arrrrrts @☆MagicRoundabout☆ @Pollyanna263 and me for lyrics 💕xx

Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday Guyssssss…. Jimbobteenypeenynob’s beat me to it by already piping up and posting this morning, but I’ve been busy real not tend working. Blessed be 🙏🏻

(Volume needed)
View attachment 1647204
This is fantabulous, laugh out loud top class!! You nusty hens are so creative Dogpie could learn a lot from you. Blessed be xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
No way will she follow any rules. too much of a bitch and mamma says ''no I don't have to'' kind of gal.

The hens will not feature at all.

It'll be the boys & Henry and more of Mr Bland.

View attachment 1643162

And by the boys we mean rod tod and maud because ronnie and lonnie are damage control content or pre ad starters 😔

I meant Alpaca! Was so hard to read inbetween the lines when nothing ever made sense 🍷
However looking back, you, sorry fanny, did always reply to alpaca like you knew her too 👀

All fun and games tho, be boring without it.

I would've been here from day one if I knew tattle existed. I've never liked her, always found her sooo bloody strange so I'd watch her purely out of curiosity for her weird behaviour.
It was only when someone else I used to follow mentioned tattle so I looked into, got lurking on someones thread and a comment said if you think this threads brutal read Mrs hinches. And wahlah, I'm here. Xo
Whatever happened to fanny? They went from posting all the time to never seen again but i dont remember when or why

• Wow

Pinky_snuff

Mrs Hinch #589 SSS giving Sopha a dragging while the hunzz were busy tagging and bragging

Thanks @Wize Owl for the new thread title. As always, mark them with "thread suggestion", please keep them short and swear free!

On Friday, after pumpkin patch-gate, she wowed us with her grabby and wasteful collection of 1000 minkys.
She showed us how she can do housework with a toddler. It's surprisingly easy when you also have someone in the house filming it for the 'gram and your cleaner has already been in the previous day to do the actual cleaning.
Sophie hasn't read Tattle since Australopithecus was the dominant Hominid in Eastern Africa, but she still felt the need to show herself hanging washing out to dry rather than shoving it in the tumble dryer. Washing line was still inside though, which is odd when you've got 100 acres of land.
A sly dig at LLB about how her home doesn't need to make sense to anyone but her and she fucked off for 50-odd hours, resurfacing Monday afternoon.

She may have been insta-silent but that didn't stop the unfiltered real life photos and reels from pouring in after her surprise, unpaid attendance at the clean and tidy expo.
She stuck to SSS like glue as security chaperoned them through the meagre gaggle of adoring huns. Tattle had a field day with all the real life faces captured.
View attachment 1640693
View attachment 1640694
View attachment 1640697

She appeared back on Monday afternoon with a little engagement boosting question box and a fat dogs penis.
Despite her range being non-existent in most Teshco stores since her contract came to an end, she popped on a reel showing how she styled the shite.

Mamfa and clingon live in Greyskull so please stop asking!
Sophie Rose is a grabby twat pass it on
Jimbob spent Monday morning reading Tattle.
Ma Barker is satisfied with her Sunday loving from Jimbob
Gepetto is busy building a barn for the chooks ready for when the new DEFRA housing rules begin.

Newbies read the wiki and thread 500. And be polite and forthcoming if you've got some tea 😉
Why does she have so many faces 🤔😳😨

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I can’t remember fully, but she was in a coversation with someone, tattle got mentioned.
Tbh the more I thought about it at the time it was some sort of set up.

Someone else will remember better than me I’m sure, polly?

Whilst I’m here, the best and I think quickest thread was when Jamie being on fash fc was discovered. Absolute comedy gold!
Why don't I remember this!
Someone direct me to this right nowwww

I'm picturing a non-descript building with a side door. Password: "get a loife hunnay!" Inside is a grand fountain, full of endless full fat coke. All around me there are glamorous waiters bringing silver platters of crunky snacks and the sound of power ballads fills my ears. The air is thick with zoflora and bizarrely, hay.

I'm surrounded by a seemingly infinite sea of masked faces, all appearing to look slightly similar, but actually completely different to the next, with a matted birds-nest of two-tone yellow and brown hair. I realise with horror the faces must all belong to the same woman. And that woman calls herself Mrs Hinch.

I turn away to make my escape and suddenly recognise the face of an obese spaniel with rollers in. I realise I'm actually surrounded by nusty hens and I'm safe after all. I breathe a sigh of relief. No one will be force feeding me uncooked tomato puree crimpits today.
Absolutely lost it at this. Laughed my baby awake when I got to “obese spaniel with rollers in” 😂

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha