Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I don’t think this thread will end, I think in years to come when hinch is long gone people will be in a shop and see red gloves hanging up and pop back on and be like “omg anyone remember when hinch painted gloves on Ronnie” she might be a massive cunt but without her we wouldn’t have had the laughs over the years
Unfortunately I'm pretty sure when someone is no longer active on social media they have to close the thread fully, or so they did on someone I watched last year who then deleted everything so her thread got closed permanently. So we'd have to all find one thread to keep in touch on and that wouldn't happen! 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I’ll play. But it’s ass about 😂

There was a controversy with an Aussie influencer and plagiarised gumboots. I’d missed it, but in the comments someone said “search Kyree Loves and Gumboots to see the full story”. Lead me to GOMI, I had no idea such a thing existed! I knew Mrs Hinch complained about trolls, but I never understood why people disliked her so much. I hoped there was an equivalent UK forum that discussed her. Searched something like “Mrs Hinch hate” and voila!

We had one slow moving, generic Aussie influencer thread then and now there’s dozens of spin offs.
And we just love it so much, I am crying & can't believe it.🤣😉

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Its all be reported now, I was abit shell shocked last night plus worrying as I was on way to collect lo. Never had to deal with it all b4, happened last night so reported it within 24hrs. We everything else I'm dealing with too I wasn't thinking straight 😔 nothing is simple with me either. I had the person phone number, reg plate and first name. When I asked for the other bits she basically said she won't give out personally details so now reported it too the police too x
I totally understand where your head was xxx
Well done for getting it done ❤

• Heart

ethelworks

Chatty Member
Oh nay nay has a thread on here too😂
I pop over there now and again for a nosey, i got my eyes well opened about her as well. Can't say I've ever liked her, I'm just a nosey bastard and followed her after following Jordan-who i do like 🙊

Never heard of her, just strolled over to have a look see, and Jeezus H Christ, filtered to buggery, every second post is all tits and minge. Need a full fat coke to get over the trauma.
Lmfao summed up perfectly 🤣🤣