Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Me too and straight away noticed she's definitely another 'hun'. I cringe so bad when I see capital letters for each word 🤮🤮
Another with the I'm just a girl', bullshit, despite the fact that this instahun, like her hero, is a full grown woman with a family. Also calls other woman 'hun' without irony, in her comment replies. 😆😆😆😆😆😆 P.S the feckin hair 😂😂😂, the state of em.

That look when you get caught out. Divvy gormless bitch.

View attachment 1646262View attachment 1646263
That look you have when you're caught fiddling in mad ma's silk purse....That top lip, needs it's own postcode. All the filters in the world can't paste over the cunty vibe and nasty bastard face.

I don’t think this thread will end, I think in years to come when hinch is long gone people will be in a shop and see red gloves hanging up and pop back on and be like “omg anyone remember when hinch painted gloves on Ronnie” she might be a massive cunt but without her we wouldn’t have had the laughs over the years
Little RonnieRedGloves, that was a hilarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Given the situation I have going on ‘elsewhere’ I don’t feel comfortable having such an active role in thread 600 as I did in 500 x
Without wanting to dictate - if we are going to focus on visuals then perhaps it’s one for the likes of our visual dons to take the lead on?
As the current thread starter, I'll start thread 600 but don't have loads of old photos backed up so will rely on others to take the lead in posting.

• Heart

kayl1986

VIP Member
I've read them all, there's some very ill educated on there and they'd say black was white if Hinch told them to🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm sure that was Hinchs school report, Could do better and stop copying your friends work🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haven't even read them all. Currently sat in dentist waiting room with my daughter giggling away at what I've just seen

• Haha

JustaLurker102

The voice notes. It was thread 150/151 it was first spoken about

• Sick

Sausage90

VIP Member
Wow are you allowed to name the famous person
I got a right bollocking last time and I don't think it's fair to say seen as she never returned. She did leave lots of clues though on one thread.

Whether the person was genuine is another question.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
600 reasons why she’s a cunt?
Tbf gusssshhhhhhh I don't think #600 reason why, would be enough,best save it for the #1000 😆

Big Al weeping in the background because we’re all such funny fuckers
MadDog Freda desperately trying to DM all the dad's trying to get the site shut down 😆😆😆

They are so boring as a couple.

Wonder where they are off to?

View attachment 1643925
View attachment 1643926
Nowhere with their children by the looks of it anyway!
[/QUOTE]
Macca's drive thru

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I thought she was going to say some stupid like a tin opener but she excelled even my expectations with money - 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Does anyone recall the live video of Trace doing Hinch’s claws? She had no trouble separating the person and the brand back then. She spoke very matter-of-factly about how she does stories rather than posts because of higher engagement. I’ll link below, some interesting bits in there in case you missed it.

@mammaof3 or anyone else who knows how. Can this please be added to wiki if not already there? Maybe I missed it, went looking earlier.

The good news is, if she can’t use the chickens for content, she really will just keep them locked up with no one visiting except to do the bare minimum. Bit sad for the chickens, but good for disease control 🫠