Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReginaPhalange9292

Wow! What a difference. She actually looks so much better in the real pics. Softer features, mums, almost kind in a way. Then there’s the filtered to fuck Skelton face on insta 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree, she actually looks human in the real photo. Why she is so terrified of letting people see what she actually looks like on Instagram I'll never know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Im hoping someone will come along and re share them, it would be good to hear the views of people who haven’t heard them the first time. Plus I wouldn’t mind hearing them again myself x
First person I thought of is Sous ... I'm pretty sure she's been around the hinch thread for a very long time, it may ring some bells to her, she seems to have a good memory
@HinchesSousChef ?

The voice note saga and Fash FC are on the wiki x
Ooh imfankoo xx

Pinky_snuff

I meant Alpaca! Was so hard to read inbetween the lines when nothing ever made sense 🍷
However looking back, you, sorry fanny, did always reply to alpaca like you knew her too 👀

All fun and games tho, be boring without it.

I would've been here from day one if I knew tattle existed. I've never liked her, always found her sooo bloody strange so I'd watch her purely out of curiosity for her weird behaviour.
It was only when someone else I used to follow mentioned tattle so I looked into, got lurking on someones thread and a comment said if you think this threads brutal read Mrs hinches. And wahlah, I'm here. Xo
Haha that's how I joined tattle !

AllieBee

VIP Member
I was now she trying to past the buck onto me apparently I was speeding, I said maybe we do it private with out insurance involved but her brother called me today and was quite threatening. Saying how I was speeding blah blah so I said okay we go through the insurance. I felt for the women single mum, on a Learning licence she even said last night it was her fault which it was she came out off a side road and hit me. I'm still quite shaken up and now my head going 100pmh with everything else. What if they do blame me what If this ect i dont need it 😭😭😭

Hinch babes your a cunt how hard isit to wipe up bin juice 🙄
Can't blame you, if she was pulling out if a side road and drive into you, it's her fault, she should be looking. Insurance probably told them not to admit anything. She can't just say you were speeding, she would need evidence!

Reactions: 7