Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Shady! he was fab x
Awww Shady. Hinch fucking hated him, little tinker. Hope he's OK too, I know he had some health problems.

I remember islandhopping (something like that) was a regular tattler, said she was taking a break due to heavy workload but she's not been back for so long.
I love the bond on this thread, but it is so sad when people you speak to almost daily dissappear, I know it's an anonymous forum for a reason but 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
36 bot comments and this hilarious exchange...
IMG_20221010_213105.jpg

And this response to a comment from queen Sopha herself....
IMG_20221010_212852.jpg

You have forgotten though haven't you Soph?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Chatty Member
Haven’t commented in ages, cos you know, life. But whilst we’re playing, I’ve been here since the Disney trip, I followed at the time and remember thinking, what a colossal melt, making such a drama about travelling with a little one, it was half term and they’d only booked 5 nights but decided to stay an extra 2, and then the mother just happened to show up and be able to get a room, I mean come on!!!! I was on here for ages and then something happened with my email and I got locked out, had to start a new account, my interest in her is dwindling now because she’s just a fucking prick at this stage. But I do love you nustys hens. Sous, I will never forget the Astro reveal 😂. And your determination coming to fruition.
One of my other faves was when we absolutely shredded her for wearing, basically, a sombrero, to Lapland with a child too young to see out of the parent facing pram. Special mention goes to the comic sans pregnancy reveal that lasted almost as long as gestation, and then the gender reveal with Jamie looking like an out of work snooker player serving up creamy slop for starter and main course. I’ve been lucky enough to be here for those occasions when these threads GO OFF!!!!!! Mainly because they were during covid and we had fuck all else to do. But You lot can be some seriously funny fuckers!!!! I often clock on to see what everyone’s up to, and sad to say the threads aren’t quite what they used to be, mainly because madam herself is so bloody boring! But you lot still make me smile 😊. Much love you nusty bastards xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I feel quite strongly now that thread 600 needs to be dedicated to all of the visual manipulations she’s done. To herself and to her children/ home /animals/ husband etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

MrsB18

'What would you take to a desert island'

'You, suncream and money'

OH. MY. GOD. What will you buy with money on a desert island Sophie love?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

CoolMom

VIP Member
Feeling a bit like Soph today so I'll talk about little old me if that's OK? I found Tattle when I was on mat leave, I was binge watching Teen Mom UK/Young and Pregnant (I know I know...but in my defence it really is the perfect mindless TV for a sleep deprived breastfeeding Mum who can't follow anything that uses brain cells 🤣) I joined as one of the girls on Insta started sharing screen shots of the things people were saying about them on here. I came for a nosy, looked at some threads and was over the moon to find I wasn't the only one who thought the whole Insta Hun Influencer thing was a load of shite! Luckily I was never that drawn in, but I hate how they prey on people who do get sucked in and the absolute fakeness blows my mind.

My profile says I joined April 2020 but I could swear it was earlier than that! I was here for the Shady days (God I miss him and the prawn purse references!) I remember being a VIP back in the day when suddenly Tattle decided it wanted to re-organise status levels and a load of us were dropped down a few levels. Does anyone else remember this? I'm wondering if that's why I show as only joining in 2020 🤔 Not that it matters really. I enjoy catching up on here of an evening and even though it frustrates me the way Hinch seems untouchable it warms my nusty heart to know I'm not alone in thinking she is a horrid mother and a massive fraud ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Loving the Snow White and the Seven Faces which got me thinking of more Hinch Disney films,
Conderella,
The Lying King (or Queen),
Dimbo (that’s more one for her sheep)
Ladyboy and the Tramp (in honour of Janine)
Roy Oi Oi Story
I got bored after that tho

• Haha
Reactions: 45

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
1C10ABC1-D4C4-4F96-8A61-756CE4266E3F.png

She’s beginning to look like them bo selecta characters.
I can see lip filler, cheek filler, Botox & veneers. New Katie price in progress

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

stars in your eyes

She didn’t buy any of that. Her tables been dressed that way since she first revealed her dining room, same for all the other tat. She’s just walked round tesco showing shite from a blatant pre record!! She prob has a secret 6th bedroom full of this range of shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 44