Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spacedman

Chatty Member
Lmao she(?) would quote people about 7 times with little parts of one big sentence on each. She just dissappeared, fiddles prob tracked her down
@fannysjohnny will have a large alcoholic beverage in hand talking in riddles & staring at the screen not knowing what button she’s pressing
View attachment 1643781
Oi oi,I think Fanny always knew more than any of you!
She was in character and got you chatting?
Not her fault that you couldn't read between the lines 🤦‍♀️But yes,you are right,she'll have a large glass of bubbles in hand and still won't be able to see what she's typing cos she's a blind old cunt and not cos she's pissed,quote herself time and time again cos she tickles herself🤣 and get banned for showing inappropriate photos!🤭🤭🤭
There have been so many strong characters on "this Hinch journey" what a laugh we've had ❤
Hands up who's been here from the start🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Oh dear! This is the result of Miss Greedys outdoor plant from the Hinch range. 🤣🤣🤣 First picture not Greedys but just to show how it would have looked at the beginning. 😁

PhotoGrid_Site_1665424262626.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
World Mental Health day was yesterday Soph, so you’re a day late. Everyone else, including Stace, posted yesterday and included contact details for the Samaritans etc. You and your tend anxiety can get in the bin 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
UnPlAnNeD lAsT mInUtE tRiPs ArE tHe BeSt🤨
Aye love but you see a lot of us haven’t got a fiddle fingers and InchWormNoKnob on tap so can’t do impromptu trips. Cos there’s kids and jobs etc. And who the fuck is looking after your bloody petting zoo? Again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

justmadetopostthis

I think it took me about 4 years to finally find tattle.

I followed hunch when she had 89k followers, she was alright, played some upbeat nostalgia early 00s music and I liked it. It was when she hit around a 2 million I started thinking something's not right here, no one in real life knew who she was, but she had more followers than some actors that are on tv, it just didn't make sense. He content was ok but not Hollywood level entertaining. (I never found her interesting enough to buy any of her books or merch - I remember thinking, wtf does a 28 year old house wife have to tell me about life?)

The next nail in the coffin was that she started to obsess over "trolls" I had no idea who or where these invisible "trolls"were she was so obsessed with and she seemingly started to make one way arguments on her stories that made absolutely no sense to most of her followers. As someone who grew up with the internet, I couldn't understand why she was so vapid and nasty on her stories about "trolls" (only she could see) as the term "haters Gon hate" had been around for 10+ years and you just have to get over it if you want to be in the public eye, which she clearly did, having posted multiple times a day for years to get her engagement up. She just can't take criticism at all, alot of criticisms are well founded and have a point. But she's unable to address it with any more maturity than a 2 year old throwing a tantrum.

The third nail in the coffin for me was when she started fawning over SSS and copying her aesthetic, editing videos in a way that just didn't seem authentic or genuine, up beat dance tunes were replaced with somber power ballads and just a complete mood killer tbh. She started taking herself too seriously. Particularly it was hunch screeching in SSS's garden I NEED THIS LOIFE then inevitably killing her own career, because while yes, doing lots of ads really fast can make you lots of money - but there is no longevity in it, it wasn't thought out at all, eventually we would all start skipping her ads (sorry stories 🙄) the way we skip and flick through ads on Tv. But I don't think she thought that far ahead and the green eyed monster got her and she wanted it now, and not do all the leg work and building a relationship with her audience genuinely the way SSS has in many ways.

The final nail in the coffin for me was the constant bragging, which had been going on for years, but it pushed me over the edge this year. I found tattle in March this year and lurked until she was in Malta and bullshitting about how popular she was there WHEN LITERALLY NO ONE HAS GOOGLED HER THERE. Everything she done according to her is amazing. The countless gifted items and that condescending tone, she didn't work for it, she posted a few stories and tagged a few accounts. That's it. Her real following in my estimate should be around 300k.

So I began googling "can anyone else not stand Mrs hinch now?" And up popped my people's, tattle.

I could go on but sadly my job doesn't revolve around being beggy on Instagram for freebies ATV x

• Heart
Boozy tattle meetup wearing a facemask of our display pics
I'm picturing a non-descript building with a side door. Password: "get a loife hunnay!" Inside is a grand fountain, full of endless full fat coke. All around me there are glamorous waiters bringing silver platters of crunky snacks and the sound of power ballads fills my ears. The air is thick with zoflora and bizarrely, hay.

I'm surrounded by a seemingly infinite sea of masked faces, all appearing to look slightly similar, but actually completely different to the next, with a matted birds-nest of two-tone yellow and brown hair. I realise with horror the faces must all belong to the same woman. And that woman calls herself Mrs Hinch.

I turn away to make my escape and suddenly recognise the face of an obese spaniel with rollers in. I realise I'm actually surrounded by nusty hens and I'm safe after all. I breathe a sigh of relief. No one will be force feeding me uncooked tomato puree crimpits today.

• Haha
  • Heart

RubySky478

VIP Member
Makeup friend doing Hinchbull dirty today…🙊🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Ooooh, I’m fankyou nusty hens for liking the thread title. To be honesssssscht little old me from the town tiny village of Maldon never expected it at all. I’m crying like a weepy seal into my pasta 👩🏻💦🍝

Come shopping with me in Teschoooo says Sopha.... no thanks hunnnnnay. I had something far more wonderful to do, baby Owlet’s second scan, all’s progressing well, bless’its’arrrt🤰🏻💦🍝

• Heart
  • Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Can I get a BINGOOOO?? That “winner” is absolutely a plant. Would love to see how they chose the winner 🙄 that woman is one step down from them disgusting Fiddle and making her the winner.

Wake up Sheeple. She thinks you’re all crazy weirdos 🤣

E9E6F135-6F9E-4135-A0FD-F51E227E220B.jpeg

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
So the comp winner wasn't a hun who could benefit from a bunch of freebies, it was someone who has a decent insta following, who already has a bunch of brand sponsorships, and who already gets loads of freebies.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
On World Mental Health Day she posts a reel about shopping.... SHOPPING and for nothing less than tatt when people (including myself and I have a realatively decent income) are struggling to make ends meet. Braggy bitch ergh 😭🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
IMG_20221011_093902.jpg

What the FUCK are you doing recording a fucking story then? Go and clean it up you absolute melt.

Also, how in the fuck is the postbox overflowing? It was only Monday yesterday with no post on Sunday. So you're telling me you haven't been out to get the post since at least Saturday? Lazy mare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49