Mrs Hinch #586 Feeling the pinch? Not Mrs Hinch. She'll still gloat, while we've got nowt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets more rage-inducing by the day. How does she not realise how much of a twit she is acting by advertising that light fitting?

When I first found you nusty hens I just though ‘huh, cleaning influencer that doesn’t do much cleaning, what’s that about?’. There is no way she can be earning £24000 to advertise products now, she is so irrelevant.

My husband and I are relatively good earners but we are still worried about the cost of living and more so with recent mortgage interest rate changes. Even a few years ago before this country took a massive nose dive, no way would I buy a £700 light fitting. Who would? Honestly can’t see anyone in my social circle doing that either - and my circle includes doctors, lawyers and new-money types too. Baffling who she thinks her demographic is now
Would be interesting to see her latest stats after today's "look, you too can have the same light fittings" and the obscene cost of them even with the shite discount code.
I can't see her stories unless I see them on here or use the anonymous web story viewer (deactivated IG & stopped following her 2 years ago), but it's enough to vaguely keep up with her tit show.
How the hell does she seriously expect to carry on going forward, long term, with her money making scams?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
SS is as bad as hinch, there’s no way that she’s worried about paying her bills, it’s all about convincing their followers that they’re all in the same boat which makes them more relatable, can’t stand either of them, only difference is that Stacey is a bit more successful and gets tv work because she has the gift of the gab and plays the game better
Oh absolutely, believe me, I think this is a very shameless attempt to appear relatable for SS - no way is she going to have to worry about her bills. She may have turn down the pool heating! Given I’ve just seen what my mortgage is going to be, my sympathy for her and her ilk is limited!

Just wondered if Hinch would ever get around to acknowledging it - and hoping she gets hit super hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A film recommendation for anyone who really needs a laugh and the story focuses on a man (Navin R Johnson) who is adopted by a large family and lives in a shack with next to nothing but love, eventually becoming extremely rich through random luck.
He changes with all the money and then it all goes down the toilet. Life going full circle (in a way).
It's hilarious. but has an underlying message, pretty much relating to what we talk about with Hinch and the way her life has become.
The Jerk, Steve Martin. He has a dog who he names tit head 🤭 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cleaning only makes Mrs Hinch happy when she’s paid to do it. Funny how everything she cleans is already clean as well. She should try actually cooking, making a mess and then cleaning up! She’s completely unrelatable.

#Mrshinchisover

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Didn’t she have pink mould in her shower? That wouldn’t happen if cleaning made her happy.

Reactions: 22
Stacey’s kids walking, hinch had her roots shortened by a couple of inches… exciting stuff 🥱 I’m a hairdresser and I didn’t even find that interesting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There was a post on a hinch group recently where someone had bought a load of LED candles to save putting the lights on (not sure that would save money having umpteen things needing batteries over one LED lightbulb bht that’s not my point…..so her followers are doing stuff like that as they’re frightened of their energy costs this winter….yet she is thinking they’ll swipe up and buy a light for hundreds of pounds?

oh she does love a barg!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

And all the posts I’ve seen where they’ve bought thr Eucalyptus range as a pay day treat….speaks volumes 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I’m very Winslet, Moss, Bush and Hudson to today’s ADs and Brags but Sopha’s account sure does cover a broad range of things doesn’t it 🤔

I mean today mrshinchhome has covered “Come to the Salon with me” so she can brag about her hairdo that looks so naff to be honesssssscht 🤭

Then we have an unintentional AD for how to be the worst parent on the planet by showing and encouraging your children to unlock and open doors. NO this is NOT ok Sopha you absolute twit 🙄🙄🙄 If she thought the three grannies on the bus were bad tutting at her she should hear me tutting now.

The only home content (The menagerie doesn’t count) a story showing her cleaning already clean stuff again, which feels very deja vu to be honesssssscht 🤔 Bragging about lampshades and all I could notice is that she obviously doesn’t karate chop her cushions anymore... that always made my teeth itch anyway. New house, new colour scheme, new tend friends, new hair...... i’d watch out Jimbob you might be replaced next 🤭

Non-chopped cushions everywhere guyssssh, almost her trademark I’d say. I’m going to claim a bingo if she shows herself karate shopping cushions now 😂

31703A7E-F97B-45BF-BE13-D11963C6E0FB.png
8C07EAFC-F3E8-4795-B1A9-08B5478632B0.png

Edit to add: Sorry if most of this has been mentioned, I haven’t had a chance to catch up on the thread today yet.... I’m shattered to be honesssssscht. We took the Owlets to some local Garden Centres as they opened their Christmas depts today. We loveeeeee them and that’s how we roll in October 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
SS is as bad as hinch, there’s no way that she’s worried about paying her bills, it’s all about convincing their followers that they’re all in the same boat which makes them more relatable, can’t stand either of them, only difference is that Stacey is a bit more successful and gets tv work because she has the gift of the gab and plays the game better
Yeah I agree. But I think Stacey gets her followers and their real life worries more than Hinch and, even though its all lies, she pretends she is in the same boat as them so she is seen as one of them. And got to give it to her, she does it very, very well, which is why she gets a lot of TV work and has a much more successful career than frenemy best bubs. Hinch is completely unable to relate to her shoppers, she has no empathy, no kindness, no relatability and is selfish to the core. That's why Hinch will never be more than she is right now, and she will have peaked about 2 years ago. She will fade into obscurity and someone new will come along

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Watching Strictly..... Jamie and Will Mellor look scarily similar
Pissssssssssss off
I like will, he's a good looking fella with a cracking personality. Inch is an all round bleep

Thank you, I’ll pass that on to my daughters hairdresser 😊 and my daughters cost £75.00 for all of that to be done. Next time will be less as only the root’s will need doing, there are some advantages of living in Cornwall!
I feckin love Cornwall 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m very Winslet, Moss, Bush and Hudson to today’s ADs and Brags but Sopha’s account sure does cover a broad range of things doesn’t it 🤔

I mean today mrshinchhome has covered “Come to the Salon with me” so she can brag about her hairdo that looks so naff to be honesssssscht 🤭

Then we have an unintentional AD for how to be the worst parent on the planet by showing and encouraging your children to unlock and open doors. NO this is NOT ok Sopha you absolute twit 🙄🙄🙄 If she thought the three grannies on the bus were bad tutting at her she should hear me tutting now.

The only home content (The menagerie doesn’t count) a story showing her cleaning already clean stuff again, which feels very deja vu to be honesssssscht 🤔 Bragging about lampshades and all I could notice is that she obviously doesn’t karate chop her cushions anymore... that always made my teeth itch anyway. New house, new colour scheme, new tend friends, new hair...... i’d watch out Jimbob you might be replaced next 🤭

Non-chopped cushions everywhere guyssssh, almost her trademark I’d say. I’m going to claim a bingo if she shows herself karate shopping cushions now 😂

View attachment 1619315View attachment 1619316

Edit to add: Sorry if most of this has been mentioned, I haven’t had a chance to catch up on the thread today yet.... I’m shattered to be honesssssscht. We took the Owlets to some local Garden Centres as they opened their Christmas depts today. We loveeeeee them and that’s how we roll in October 😂
Hinch blocked me a long time ago so I’m only going off these photos 😅 the persons asked for the light above her dining room table and she’s show 2 different lights by a sofa and above a bed? I get she’s trying to plug that company but at least show the bloody light fixture that was being asked 😂 daft bint

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Struggling to dip in or really care about Hinch at present, just swung by for your hair brag comments and am delighted by the little green hats, especially the ones which sit perfectly atop Sopha's bonce in your user pics 😂👏🏻

Also, Jamie WISHES he looked like Will bloody Mellor. Bet Soph does too. Not Fiddle tho, she's happy with her lot. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if we’ll get the ‘cleaning up after Halloween’ video again this year. It seemed to involve her vacuuming out some drawers that she’d ‘spilled’ a bit of flour in after making spooky bisshhhcuits. Pointless, talentless, made up crap !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello lovely,
This is crap, can you not contact admin about this? Really not fair when you've posted for bloody ages and been part of this community so long.
Bring back @ilovepizza21 😪🤗💕

Hinch HQ/Tend Farm is just a set for her sales con. The fixtures, fittings all part of her future money making plan... The faux panelling looks dreadful.
QVC Maldon Compound.
twit!
I don't even remember the email address I set it up with not my 2 regular ones! Its fine be vip before I know it 🤣

Couldnt afford the light so got this for my front door instead
View attachment 1618799
I neeeeddddddd this off off too buy it. X

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh absolutely, believe me, I think this is a very shameless attempt to appear relatable for SS - no way is she going to have to worry about her bills. She may have turn down the pool heating! Given I’ve just seen what my mortgage is going to be, my sympathy for her and her ilk is limited!

Just wondered if Hinch would ever get around to acknowledging it - and hoping she gets hit super hard!
I said this EXACT thing to my friend yesterday as she empathised with SS! I said she’s doing it purely to appear relatable and keep her audience. They’ve got more than enough money- joes just done in a celeb, she’s still on loose women, she’s got another ITS collection, they didn’t have to pay for barely any of their wedding as it was all fleeced from ikea.

I actually think hunch is better off not saying anything about it- it would make her even more disliked.

shes doing ANOTHER discount code which says to me she’s struggling for work. No one that follows her will buy them anyway.

and also….. come to the salon with me and watch me pay £££ for my hair extensions, colour, pampering myself with all the cash I’ve fleeced from you….Shes losing her audience bit by bit. Brag brag brag

THREAD SUGGESTION: it’s hard to be humble when you’re perfectly fleecing in every way.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.