Mrs Hinch #586 Feeling the pinch? Not Mrs Hinch. She'll still gloat, while we've got nowt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A confession from Jimbob 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just give them a flannel to hold in front of their eyes. Worked a treat for my children.

How much interaction does she have with Georgia these days?
That’s what I use now as a 39 yr old Always have a towel near by lol i remember having a hat thingy when o was little.
In a swimming pool
I try n Avoid gettin my face/eyes wet but it happens.

Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It surprises me that two boys who allegedly go swimming regularly have an issue with hair washing.
I doubt hinch ever does bath time anyway.
Perhaps inch forced her to do it and they screamed because she didn’t do it like daddy. Her answer is a gadget. Sorry but kids were chin up and deal with it.
That’s exactly what I done when mine were little, head back, hand at the front of their head to shield their eyes and tip the water over. Not rocket science 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Just another chance to show more pointless tat that she’s bought. Jamie saying the Amazon deliveries are getting out of hand…….grow a pair and tell your wife to stop!! Again, not rocket science!! Xx

Reactions: 14
Has Hinch commented on SSS birthday cake yet?

"Oh Stace 🥺🥺🥺🥺 it's perfect, JUST LIKE YOU, and I love you so much and you've got this you beautiful mumma, and did I mention that I LOVE YOU?"
Don't forget crying like a seal into her pasta...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What plastic landfill crap she buying now. Jeez, the word consumerism doesn't do her justice.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe I’m looking at the shampoo hats wrong but shouldn’t they face downwards as opposed to a crown like Hinch said?? I would have thought the way she said they are used that the water would stay in the top of them?? Pointing downwards the water would run out but away from the face. Does that make any sense??

Reactions: 22
Maybe I’m looking at the shampoo hats wrong but shouldn’t they face downwards as opposed to a crown like Hinch said?? I would have thought the way she said they are used that the water would stay in the top of them?? Pointing downwards the water would run out but away from the face. Does that make any sense??
Yeah cause when she removes it the gatherd stuff will fall down their face anyway lol

Reactions: 11
They are meant to be used pointing downward, you are right and as always she is wrong

Reactions: 22
I think she's playing the game, getting everything for free on the basis she puts out a little #ad and "here's a discount code ", knowing full well her sheep can't afford any of this stuff she's flogging. But she doesn't care because she's filled her house for free.

What I don't get is why the businesses don't realise this?! Are they really expecting her sheep to buy any of this??? I just don't get it! And how do they not care how many really people follow her compared to how many bots?? I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!

Reactions: 9
How does Father James reconcile this excessive consumerism when people are already suffering and things are about to get worse? Rhetorical question btw

1F9B1D64-0420-4AFC-B2ED-9C8D9680A85F.png

Reactions: 8
I think she's playing the game, getting everything for free on the basis she puts out a little #ad and "here's a discount code ", knowing full well her sheep can't afford any of this stuff she's flogging. But she doesn't care because she's filled her house for free.

What I don't get is why the businesses don't realise this?! Are they really expecting her sheep to buy any of this??? I just don't get it! And how do they not care how many really people follow her compared to how many bots?? I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!
How can companies keep paying her to advertise their products if her ads arnt generating business for their company!! She gets gifted £700+ lights for her house on the basis, like you said that she advertises for them and sticks on a discount code…….how many people are really going to go and purchases anything from that company?? I can’t even justify £7 on a light shade from B&M (not that I need it but if I did) let alone the prices they are charging. So really, that company has gifted gods knows how many thousands of pounds worth of stock and will be getting literally nothing in return for it!! Xx

Reactions: 14
I have some cleaning sensation advice for Sopha.....

Seeing as she claims to be a hairdresser she will know that getting tufts of hair on your top while cutting hair is a given. I’m a tend hairdresser, I watched lots of videos during lockdown and taught myself to cut Mr Owl and the Owlets hair. Anyway, Mr Owl now prefers me to cut his hair so I just did, while he was hoovering up afterwards I noticed a few tufts on my jumper and asked him to hoover them off.... BIG MISTAKE

He nearly hoovered one of my nipples off, had the Hoover on full suction 😱 Can you imagine that A&E conversation.... not going to make that mistake again, not a good cleaning hack 🤣

I’m now teasing Mr Owl that he nearly deprived our unborn Owlet of their feeding equipment. Bless’is’arrrt 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Find it interesting that she's featuring the alpacas less lately. Usually they're a daily bombardment. The novelty must have worn off now the weather is turning.

Reactions: 27
She put her knee there to cover his belly... just in case you were wondering.... 😂 like we don't all know the size of him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.