Mrs Hinch #586 Feeling the pinch? Not Mrs Hinch. She'll still gloat, while we've got nowt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Trollomon has made Rose's 1st birthday cake herself 🤣🤣 how is baking disaster hinch going to top that?!?! 😏🤭
Not buying she made it herself same as her DIY but this is for another thread. Probably prerecord also and like above the party is happening

Reactions: 12
Hinch makes crap smores with her niece….SSS I’ll raise you a full on brilliant handmade pink pumpkin birth cake 🎂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hinch makes crap smores with her niece….SSS I’ll raise you a full on brilliant handmade pink pumpkin birth cake 🎂😂😂😂😂😂😂
That horrid cake is just for the gram, we won’t get to see the elaborate expensive over the top twinning with mommy bday cake that she bought..thats only for the party guests to see

Lovely little cooking activity that the boys could have done with the niece but no, the control freak Sopha has to do it herself. That whole family enable her due to the money she brings in and now the sister is beholden to her for the house. She infuriates me 🙁

Reactions: 22
So I've come here to moan about chicken tit!
All toddlers come out with a swear word every now and again, thats just kids. Even if they only hear a word once, you know it will be that word they repeat. That's just kids.
However my grievance comes with half of me thinks it was totally set up and she was saying it and getting Ron to repeat. Which is one thing entirely on it own but to then be 'stunned' to silence and then mock him its just disgusting.
It actually breaks my heart to see his little face after he says chicken tit, it looks asthough he thinks he has done something wrong he is looking to his mother for validation, praise, a positive response. She just laughs.
She is a view human being and her behaviour- she doesn't deserve to have children.
Scum.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Has Hinch commented on SSS birthday cake yet?

"Oh Stace 🥺🥺🥺🥺 it's perfect, JUST LIKE YOU, and I love you so much and you've got this you beautiful mumma, and did I mention that I LOVE YOU?"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder whether they will have a roast at the dining table today? Or will it be a McDonald’s like every other day?
They won’t be sitting at the dining table, that’s a set. They’ll all sit on the dozens of sofas she has with a tray. And she’ll still have plenty of chairs left over for a coach load

Reactions: 16
How does she find these! I tell you inch because she always on her phone babes

What ever happened to just close your eyes and tilt your head back. Women just loves to spend spend spend 😣

Reactions: 14
Whybis she advertising that pukealyptus stuff as her own range? Surely it's P&G.

As for coaching poor Ronnie to swear, if that's not desperation for engagement I dunno what is. She made him swear, that was so set up and unnatural its horrible. All kids swear but no decent parent teaches them to deliberately swear, and films it then uploading it to bloody Instagram. She's hoping for newspaper articles and lots of sheep commenting 'I'm crying' 'You're so funny Soph' and then she can replay saying 'your messages are cracking me up'. She's nothing if not predictable. When Ronnie tells his nursery teachers to duck off, will she think it's so funny then?
I thought exactly this. I'm not very up on ads etc but surely it should be ad brand partner?
Its not her own range, she didn't make anything, she is just putting her name to it and 'advertising' it. That doesn't make it her range.

What ever happened to just close your eyes and tilt your head back. Women just loves to spend spend spend 😣
Also why do the boys need one each?!

Reactions: 7
Why do they want to intentionally come across as a pair of half wits? Of course you know what a shampoo guard is Jamie, you cretin. And you standing there wearing it won't help now you've stretched it with your big fat head. Morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not buying she made it herself same as her DIY but this is for another thread. Probably prerecord also and like above the party is happening
Haha yeah more than likely 😏 Trollomon is devious AF too 🙄
It did make me think of the time when hinch tried to be all creative with the cake bouquet thing for mothers day, using those dry shop bought muffins 😅 with the piped buttercream disaster looked like a cauliflower in the end 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Me again.....
The child has additional needs with his speech. She is laughing AT him when he says chicken tit.
Ignore it, just reply loud and bringhtly. 'Its chicken poo Ronnie, we're clearing out the chickens aren't we?'
why laugh in his face? Mock him to her '4 millions followers.
Even with a child who has no additional needs when they are learning to speak, you repeat what they have said but with the correct words/pronunciation.
You can see he is trying to be understood and she just laughs at him.

I hate the women. Its takes alot for me to actually hate someone, I've very much 'you do you, whatever!' Kind of attitude but this child the size of a grown women is just a joke and is taking up valuable oxygen.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It surprises me that two boys who allegedly go swimming regularly have an issue with hair washing.
I doubt hinch ever does bath time anyway.
Perhaps inch forced her to do it and they screamed because she didn’t do it like daddy. Her answer is a gadget. Sorry but kids were chin up and deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All that space for her actual boys 👦👦 and there’s one teeny tiny slide for them to play on…if mine were young and I had all that space for them 🛝🛹🥅⚽⛺⛹️‍♀️
Shows exactly what kind of mother she is doesn’t it !!!!

Me again.....
The child has additional needs with his speech. She is laughing AT him when he says chicken tit.
Ignore it, just reply loud and bringhtly. 'Its chicken poo Ronnie, we're clearing out the chickens aren't we?'
why laugh in his face? Mock him to her '4 millions followers.
Even with a child who has no additional needs when they are learning to speak, you repeat what they have said but with the correct words/pronunciation.
You can see he is trying to be understood and she just laughs at him.

I hate the women. Its takes alot for me to actually hate someone, I've very much 'you do you, whatever!' Kind of attitude but this child the size of a grown women is just a joke and is taking up valuable oxygen.
I know it breaks my heart that part. Where she goes sorry and he says something else and his little innocent sweet face chattering away and she’s just laughing !!! She’s a prick. She really doesn’t deserve him 🥺🥺

Reactions: 14
"All the best","Happy Sunday" drawls sleazy inch 😖😖😖 my god he's a twattttttt and then we're treated to a bit of comedy too 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Exactly this. My girls just tilted their heads back and my hand stopped the shampoo/water running in their eyes. We did have the occasional seep through but you know what, they survived!! Also, how are you supposed to shampoo their hair with that on their head??
Seemed rather quiet too, you don’t think the boys are being looked after by someone else do you? 😂

Reactions: 12
My kids just tilted heads back. Got to get used to it sooner or later.

it’s just another Amazon link she will share no doubt. What happened to small business support? She’s a joke!

Also no sign or sound of the two boys in that clip. Having another child free day again are we? You would never know they were a family living in that house. No toys, no fun, nothing. I feel for those two innocent boys being used and exploited by their parents, and their extended family happy to go along with it because they are on the ‘books’so also financially gain from it too. They should ALL be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why clean a perfectly clean stove top - that's all she does nowadays. Cleaner my arse.

Poor boy, laughing at him while filming and then posting it.

b8181f0f-7676-4910-b361-9a9f06617112.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Just give them a flannel to hold in front of their eyes. Worked a treat for my children.

How much interaction does she have with Georgia these days?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.