Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FancieNancy

Still baffles me how she Doesn't think Thinks she's famush but yet she's riding off everyone and everything's coat tails. Theres no one riding off of hers 😂

Reactions: 5
What the FUCK is this shit.
Omg she is literally selling her soul
Just to make money ?!!! Who the hell is even thinking of these ideas ? It’s actually beyond belief what these people will basically to ‘ make some money ‘ …. Feel sorry for the absolute fools that fall for it all 🤦🏼‍♀️

That awful table tho 😂
A carpenter? Fucking hell. Jesus was a carpenter and I bet he never made such a monstrosity
Ffs man just nearly spat my drink out

Everything hinch does is just like she is, boring, bland, tasteless and please somebody tell me what is this woman’s problem with a colour, I don’t get it, my children are all grown up with their own homes and I have more colour in my home but certainly I don’t understand why a woman with 2 little ones doesn’t have colour anywhere, those children should have colour everywhere to stimulate them, my fridge used to be plastered with big bright colourful blob pictures that my kids did at that age, where’s the fun in that house, it’s not a home it’s all about her, like most mothers I had little characters on my kids bedrooms, they went through the lot Bob the builder, teletubbies, Batman and star wars, they weren’t what I liked but they made my kids happy so they had them, seriously this woman’s kids are not getting any sort of a childhood that every little one deserves, I can’t understand her
Smells like disappointment

Uncertainhistory

Had a nosy on twitter to see if I could spot anything with the hb comments being turned off on fb. Nothing other than rehashed articles about her fan's cleaning hacks and people calling alpacas in the house dirty 😂

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
She’s ridiculous. It’s awful what’s happened with the Queen, but let’s face it, it won’t even be on her radar…I predict she will take a good week “off” and it’s just an excuse, as she’s so lazy on instagram.
SS is the same, she said all that stuff about the Royals, then when the death happened put up a story about it, then took it down changing the words🙈
Now she’s not posting either, I’d probably have more respect if she did just post at least she’d be sticking by what she believes and not being a huge hypocrite.
Honestly, they are pathetic.
Don’t start me on those fucking camels amongst the kids🤦‍♀️😤
I must have missed SS story completely, I didn’t see anything she shared!

Multi-21

VIP Member
Sky are showing adverts, presume that when they wrote the protocol only terrestrial tv existed and maybe is wasn’t updated? Or because Sky isn’t British?

muchogin

Wasn’t Sopha Supposed to go on holiday abroad ? I saw her makeup tend-friend is somewhere in Greece.

Reactions: 4