Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Have you ever noticed when any media runs a non story on these “hacks” it’s always described as “fans of Mrs Hinch” it’s never her sharing anything just those poor dicks who follow her
Yes!! I saw that the other day. It’s never her idea!!

Reactions: 7

Pinky_snuff

I hope to god his peers don't ever find stuff about him on the internet when he's older, there's plenty of it!! Those poor bloody kids having every single aspect of their lives shared; their triumphs, their struggles 😠 EVERYTHING - it's bloody infuriating and you know what she's made a rod for her own bloody back by using those kids to gain more followers. What she doesn't realise though is out of 100 followers, there will be 500 weirdos out there that can access all of this content, save it and put it out onto the dark web. Do you think she even realises?! I'm not sure, but if she does read here she needs to get her head out of her arse and grow the fuck up. Call yourself a bloody mother...you're worried how Ron will be at nursery but do you ever worry about some 50 something bloke using your kid's pics to perv over 🤢 sorry to be so blunt but she has to understand, not only do these people save and share your kids pics, they sometimes PHOTOSHOP them (yes MRS HINCH we know you love your Photoshop) to make them look more "appealing" (for want of a better word). I just can't comprehend these people!
Its worrying

un-hinched

I reckon she is going to be one of those fanatic mourners all in black, the lace out, black veil the works… just for the likes and clout!

• Haha

pinkle

Bingo dobber at the ready, this cuntalyptus.
will be as bigger flop as Rose Blunderland 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Sorry to be that person but when rose wonderland came out I was still a hincher - I know I'll see myself out - I've seen a few people say what a flop and nightmare it was. Can anyone tell me what happened? I did a search but there's far too many to scroll through.

Reactions: 6

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
i think it’s because she smiles so much when she’s watching her phone and looking at her stuff 🤮 and other people wouldn’t guess what it is she’s looking at because of her utter joy 🤮

honestly comments like this give me anxiety! People are fucking obsessed with her and she’s sharing naked videos of her kids. I honestly couldn’t go out for fear someone would grab them. It’s weird and dangerous.
They are just weird aren't they, looked a bit further and she does seem to be a bit of a deranged fan, strange them lot are.

If only they knew what these predators do with these images and then possibly go on to abuse kids, it makes me sick to my stomach. It should be banned .

Interesting. Off for a snoop.

Eta. I’ve snooped. This person is a hinch fanatic. She had a highlight dedicated to all things hinch. Unfortunately I do think she’s just a bit obsessed.
Yes just looked into her a bit further . Think I'm just bored and looking into things too much .

Parry1988

VIP Member
I think it’s the weird, out of place huge elephantitis table legs that hurt my eyes.

why didn’t she ask Al to just make the tabletop and buy some nice metal legs or frame to put it on? You can get all sorts on Etsy, support a small business and still have your dads homemade input?

not sure why I am thinking about this too much, it’s obvious it’s just for content and Al’s creation will be in the fire pit as soon as she gets her gifted set from (insert furniture provider who gifts to influencers here)
Omg elephhantitis legs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Bathe20

Is it just me or has she gone back down to 4.5 mil followers... Swear she ticked over into 4.6 earlier

• Haha