Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Well if
It does annoy me. She doesn't use her page right. She just follows peoples lead.
Someone so big, could use their platform to help and to educate people.
Suicide prevention day.
Mental health and we all know mental health isn't just depression, there's so many things that come into play with mental health. She could educate and help people. I know someone who once said anxiety wasn't mental health related, that person was EDUCATED, and she learnt alot from that little careless statement she made.
National Bereaved Parents Day
Postpartum support
Anti bullying week
Eating disorder, some people just think an eating disorder is when you're super skinny and won't eat. That's wrong. EDUCATION.
Links for people struggling financially, food bank links for various areas, tips on how to save energy. Perfect for the current issues we're going through.
She struggled with her weight enough to get a band, there's support out there, she could use her platform to discuss that, and she's openly said the band was a massive regret. Why? Share your story. Educate people.
I could go on and on.
She does NOTHING. But no, the queen dies, let's stay silent because everyone else is.
This doesn't just go for Hinch either.
But to sit there and say it's pointless for them to share something is wrong. But then I'll also say, sharing something just on the awareness day is wrong too. It should be all the time, but if not then on the day is enough to educate and, or save lives.
You're right, but she'll never do any of this as she's not took the time to educate herself on these matters and she's couldn't care less really. How you can have mental health problems and apparently an ED but never use those experiences to help others when you have the platform to is a disgrace. The fact she goes on about trolls but then doesn't do anything to make them stop and think or to get involved with organisations dedicated to bullying shows it's water off a ducks back to her. She also hasn't got the balls or thoughtfulness to speak up, her management have told her to stop advertising for the mourning period but that doesn't stop her from popping the odd post on to check in. She's selfish first and foremost but also thick as fuck, can't string a meaningful sentence together and is scared to even try!

Reactions: 3
See the label lady has been given some of the new fragrance and is putting into her glass jars. Does she think this will sell more glass jars. They all live in each other pockets trying to make money the shameless scammers
Think she’s just shared someone else’s reel filling their jars up it’s not hers

Reactions: 2

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
Not gonna name drop even though she's been mentioned here multiple times but anyone sick of this account CLEARLY reading tattle but saying she doesn't to get in our good books. Don't buy it, soz.
Please who is this you are talking about?

Hello nusties, I hope you’re all well

Question time from Bey…
1) How long has she been silent for?
2) Why can’t I find this Home Bargains post with the comments turned off?

Winnywoowaa

I have to say it I hate that dining room table and chairs
She has the money to make that house amazing and it just looks like an Ad for Oak Furniture Land with the stupid barn doors and clunky dining room table etc

* no disrespect to any tattlers that have that same dining room table or similar
I like it, I’m not keen on the table legs though, they’re way too big

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Hinch 4 weeks Kate with the minkeh 🤣 the woman has never had an idea of her own, if she didn't have that award winning background in sales she'd still be unknown. It took her a few attempts in different genre's to get her account off the ground. She was lucky with the cleaning, right place right time. Any 1 of the 1000s of cleaning accounts made back in 2018 could of made it to be as big as her in a more genuine way, she (and Jamie) knows how to reel people in though and is laughing all the way to the bank 🤬
What were her other accounts before Mrs Hinch Cleaning Sensation

Reactions: 1

AllieBee

VIP Member
She's in mourning hun. She's currently wandering around Hinch Not A Farm dressed in black, complete with veil, crying over the Instagram posts about Her Majesty*. Hope that helps hun xoxo

*this is in jest, I adored our Queenie
So. As its quiet please tell me how to put a line through words! I know how to do it on WhatsApp but it doesn't work on here

Reactions: 1