Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
So I went to ‘big’ Tesco and B&M next door and no eucalyptus products AT ALL!

Is it being trialled in certain areas only?

The ‘breathe‘ cushions were half price £6 and still a huge pile left

ETA I’m in Cardiff
Damm was wanting an honest review. We know it's shit, but still 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

AllieBee

VIP Member
And definitely mention how watching her story highlights and wanking his taps (or have his people do it for him) and shhhhhinnnnning his sinks has helped with grief and has cured any ongoing MH issues as she is such an inspiration. Invited to Buck Palace to receive her Damehood, but has a funny tummy (the tend shits) mum said to make a gettihoop pie and stay home.
Awww yes! He's looking pretty devastated atm, not to mention exhausted. All he needs is a good old wank. OF HIS TAPS YOU FILTHY LOT!!

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
I know folk have free will and it’s up to them if they buy this shit, but the person who sent this to a group has been on before begging for tips to save money. There’s such a FOMO with Hinch isn’t there. She reeled them all in, told them she’s their bestest bud therefore whenever she does something all her ‘friends’ must have it too. So they’re in the ‘in’ group. Bestest buds together. And they’re too stupid to realise her and that NodickNomark she’s married to are laughing all the way to the bank
Instant gratification and major FOMO, absolute disconnect how much money they are wasting on crap. Hunches Golden Trifecta demographic.

Her SSSHMEG cooker will never be used, it’s just a prop in her tend farmhouse kitchen for the gram. It’s also to keep up with her tend best bubs to the moon and back’s cooker 🤭

I bet your Rangemaster is amazing and used how it should be used 😍 I hope it has an unnecessary tap on the wall over the top of it though, to wassssh it or do whatever you do with an unnecessary tap 😂
I do believe you wank' it for the gram, my dearest Owl

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Howling over InchyWincyAcornmanzzzzzz and his Cunty loife story. 😂😂😂

Almost tend Cunty, West Maldonia 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Libbylulu

VIP Member
And SSS has got a proper range oven, not like Hinches piddly Smeg (cos that's all that fits). Do you remember when she first got the keys to the crem and it was months before we saw the kitchen? And she still hasn't shown it properly. I think she's embarrassed, its a very limited on useable worktop space, even before she put the stupid booth in.
And cue Kitchen….
You may grab yourself a bingo there soon 😊

Wendy22

Please don't tell me this is genuinely a thing?
[/QUOTE]
It looks like it is sadly 🤦‍♀️ what goes through their minds to even think about making this sh*t?!
Edit to add I was trying to reply to you @Heheheh

Fishyfish

Hinch did the smallest of half arsed Platinum Jubilee post (presumably because she didn't want to upset her anti monarchy mate, Stacey) but seems confident enough now to share Queen posts to her stories. Still, anything that stops her posting ads, her children or the alpacas is a win I suppose.
She probably felt like she could because bestie posted. Monkey see, monky do!

Pinky_snuff

Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Thank you @Pollyanna263 for the winning suggestion.

Thread titles taken from anywhere in the thread but please mark them with " thread suggestion" or they won't be seen! Keep them short, on topic and swear free please hens!

Newcomers to the thread, take a look at the wiki and thread 500 to have your eyes opened and questions answered

Dogpies dainty size 5s were the talk of the town for much of Sunday night, as was her latest face. Tend best bubs done you dirty Sopha.
It was all very cringeworthy and mean girls, and just got plain weird when Soph started sniffing Trollomans hair.

Despite holding up the queue at McDonald's, the boys were pictured eating takeout pizza. So much for healthy food and 5-a-day ey!
After all the grease of a maccy ds and rubbing her face all over Solomon's hair, it wasn't surprising that she woke up with spots, a cold sore and a boil on Monday morning. The trifecta of poor diet, poor health and being a witch.
She angsted over Ron's nursery updates and planned to bake cakes with Len. The cakes never materialised, but he seemed to have fun washing Ron's bike.

The uncanny valley playroom had netting and sea creatures aptly caught in it installed unsafely on the wall. Netted seafood displayed on a wall is a bit maudlin for a child's bedroom if you ask me.

We all know Soph loves to tell us what she really thinks every now and then. So she invented the character of Tina, dm'd herself as Tina, then whacked on the Gretel filter to tell her character of Tina to piss off. Very professional.

It's not a weekday at Alpacatraz if there isn't a free range camelid wandering through your house. And so the world turns with no one paying her the attention she needs, no article in the sun, no story shares on how she's so quirky omg whatisshelike?!!
More hints about Ron's "invisible needs" and that was Monday.

Tuesday morning she was late for work. Yes, Miss up-at-6-and-working-by-8 was only just starting on her emails at 10am.
Of course, it was a rare child free morning...

Sorry, where was I?
Yes it was a rare child free morning so she had lots to do. The only email in her inbox must have been from p&g reminding her to drop hints on the new odour.
Cuntalyptus.
(I don't plagiarise, credit to @thatsnotstrictlytrue)

So we were subjected to lots of sage green question marks even though the huns have already revealed it all thanks to the soft release anyway.

Then some sort of fever dream of a reel was posted. Emptying out a full lint catcher (despite having the one of the hottest, driest summers on record), onto some foil, in the sink. She then used the lint to mop up something that she had clearly just tipped onto the floor for the purpose of mopping it up. With lint.
She emptied the dryer water condenser into a pot plant. Fair enough.
And no home is now complete with a ~£50 chopping board with drawers and grater attachment. Because why scoop your food from a board into an old lunchbox when you can spend £50 to do it into cheap plastic trays with unhygienic wooden lids?

Lastly we were all invited for a cuppa at Frankie & Bennies the afterthought of an overdesigned kitchen.

Saint Sopha, first of her name, Queen of Maldonia and keeper of lint has a boil.
Inchworm can barely fit into the f&b booth, nothing to do with his size but more the oversized table squeezed in there.
Mad Ma is always lurking.
Weeping Al has been sent away for repairs.
IG won’t remove the video of them in the bath either, I remember reporting a bath video of them and IG said it doesn’t go against community guidelines 😤🙄
Shes removed it