Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gennie19

VIP Member
I hope to god his peers don't ever find stuff about him on the internet when he's older, there's plenty of it!! Those poor bloody kids having every single aspect of their lives shared; their triumphs, their struggles 😠 EVERYTHING - it's bloody infuriating and you know what she's made a rod for her own bloody back by using those kids to gain more followers. What she doesn't realise though is out of 100 followers, there will be 500 weirdos out there that can access all of this content, save it and put it out onto the dark web. Do you think she even realises?! I'm not sure, but if she does read here she needs to get her head out of her arse and grow the fuck up. Call yourself a bloody mother...you're worried how Ron will be at nursery but do you ever worry about some 50 something bloke using your kid's pics to perv over 🤢 sorry to be so blunt but she has to understand, not only do these people save and share your kids pics, they sometimes PHOTOSHOP them (yes MRS HINCH we know you love your Photoshop) to make them look more "appealing" (for want of a better word). I just can't comprehend these people!
Bravo 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Pearla

Just checked in to see and she’s still MIA is this the longest she’s gone without
posting ? Most interesting thing Hinch has done in a very long while...

• Haha
She’ll probably tell us she was invited to the funeral but was seated next to the King of Spain and she was too anxious to go😂
I don’t know if it’s the same in the UK, but we get to send ten “everyday” Australians who have made a contribution to society. Surely the Mrs Hinch deserves an invite on the basis on her service to…….mental health? She can cure depression! One of our attendees is almost certainly a war criminal, so an invite for little old Sophie isn’t too far fetched 🥴

• Haha

Wrightie84

Chatty Member
SS is pretending to be little miss respectful and follow lead aswell. There's not one sincere bone in 90% of the influencers bodies. SS criticised the Royal family before, which is fine, each to their own, I'm far from a royalist myself but if that's how she feels what's with the silence? Goes to show there's nothing real in the influencer world. They're all fake.
interesting how ss is quiet. Maybe hinch is copying her

AllieBee

VIP Member
None of them have mates, it's sad actually. Her only friends are mummy, daddy, cling on, mamfa.
Jamies only friend is Fiddles growler
Cheers Danielle you just made me vomit at the thought of Fiddles wrinkled, dry, saggy, balding growler!!!

Hello nusties, I hope you’re all well

Question time from Bey…
1) How long has she been silent for?
2) Why can’t I find this Home Bargains post with the comments turned off?
It's still on the Home Bargains Facebook page. But if you look at a FB page called Home Bargains Appreciation ?Group/?Page (sorry can't remember whether its group or page, someone has posted about Pukealyptus and they were all slagging it when I last looked, 40 odd comments and all of them didn't like it. Those people are less likely to be Hinch sheep, because Hinch sheep will 'love it' and will say crap like 'I'm obsessed with it' and spend all their meagre wages on it.

Last edited:

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the label lady's (stacey solomon sister) latest video putting labels on hot chocolate jar? Do the tiles in the kitchen look the same as Mrs hinch old kitchen? Is that who is living in the old house?
Jemma ( LL) her tiles are a bit 3D, Hinchs old ones are flat. :)!

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Teeny Peeny Thursday breakfasssht idea guyyyssch ... use up those laaarvely 'tend farm eggsshhh! 🐔
"Mini" Sausage Pancake Muffin Vomlets - jizzzzled with Maple Syrup 😋 👌🏼
View attachment 1563562
Oh my word... that’sssh set off the ol’ nausssea again 🤢🤣😂 Even if I wasn’t having morning/all day sicknessssh at the moment I definitely wouldn’t touch those with a barge pole 😂

Sopha, don’t get any ideasssh about cooking thessse vomfessschts up for Jimbobchipolatanob 😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Souffle

Chatty Member
Could she not be bothered to type Queen correctly or is it the font making it look like Oueen?

tandm

I will never understand why people post pics online of their kids in the bath for all to see?! As a mother you are meant to protect your children not expose them for god knows who to look at them. The amount of perverts out there is alarming and she is basically just feeding them. Is she really that thick? How would she like it if someone filmed her secretly in bath and posted it out there for millions to see/share/do god knows what with?! She actually makes my blood boil!
I seriously thought that it was illegal to take photos of children in the bath, I realise influencers do expose their children to so much but I think she’s the worst, there was Ronnie on the toilet and now both in the bath, she’s disgusting

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
She wouldn't dare because the algorithm would cancel her.
Edit to add: she's probably shitting it because she won't know when it's appropriate to start with the ads and brags. Hint Hunch: never.
Exactly, ADs by influencers from now till the funeral 😜😝

veejay

I’ve got to say, they are all adults with free will as much as we do. It’s not like it’s difficult politics to understand or to be left with a ruler one can’t vote for or choose. I don’t feel sorry for the sheep at all and by all means let them get into debt if they have zero common sense! I wouldn’t get into debt if I needed a holiday, never mind fucking plastic leaves or bloody washing products! They’re her ideal target market because they’re stupid af and they think they belong to wealth by buying her shit! This stupid bitch is dying to get into the high end market but she knows where her numbers are. Fuck her and fuck them.
Oh couldn’t agree more, absolutely wasn’t expressing sympathy- pity at most but mostly outrage because it’s just such a reflection at how ridiculous her sheep are

Blackdog

Will this silence have any effect on her insta metrics? don`t really know anything about this but the longer she`s not posting the sheep will surely have time to shake the chemical haze off and think for themselves for a moment or two.