Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
She’s so deluded she probably thinks she’s nearly as famous as the Windsors so has taken the 10 days of mourning quite literally and won’t post 😭 she’s so thick I really do think she has done that Lmaoo
I was going to say, is the narcissist in her struggling with attention falling elsewhere.

Reactions: 10

Misssj80

VIP Member
It won’t though, will it, because when she does come back she’ll claim it was some ‘time away with family’ and that it ‘didn’t feel right to post’ e.t.c and they’ll lap up what a wonderful respectful person Saint Sofa is 🙄
Ah yes this is true. I was thinking, at least a few of, her sheep had more intelligence than they do. She will come back will AD after AD after AD.

HoratioHoohah

I have visions of you wandering around Teschooooo, finding someone stocking up the shelves and saying “Excuse me, sorry to bother you, but can you point me in the direction of the Cuntalyptus range please?” They look at you like you have two heads, scratch their head and point you in the direction of the exit while attempting to call security 😂
I would LOVE to do this. Will check my stock of fucks, and if they’re out I will.

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s more tragic.

1) the fact this person is in a group called Zoflora Addicts

2) the fact they’ve got laundry products out on the train to take a picture of them.

3) the fact they can’t even get their idol’s name right. HINCHCLIFF. Absolutely nowhere near 😂
It's a pick and mix of stupidity. I hadn't clocked that the photo was taken on the train 🤦‍♀️

I was on my way to say the same. This is something I’ve really picked up on recently, whenever the kids do anything she’s 6ft away with a camera or tend working or something. He takes them to soft play and all that too. I mean it’s lovely for those boys to have a dad at home doing all that most families are working etc, I’m not saying he shouldn’t be doing it. But it irritates me that she does fuck all! Never does anything with those boys. If she does even then smallest thing she’s surrounded by her carers. It’s embarrassing.

Oh and I assume they had sausage rolls for dinner. (Nothing wrong with that for normal parents) but she has no excuse for their terrible diet. She’s home all day and has no money worries to make fresh meals from scratch.
I'm sorry me nusty troll, she doesn't have an oven to cook meals in, that oven is for ssssshining only.

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is this?! Seen on Twitter

inspired By Hinch Farm. 🤢🤢
Is this an oxymoron? How are any of these items inspired by Notafarm? There is no tend boot room, vulva driveway, utility journey or Coronation Street cobbles. Not even a hint of shit in the hallway, baffling. 🤷‍♀️

Royroyiiiii, Rodger, Ranbir looking has unhinged as The Hunch. Sorry to any nusty trollllllllllll that just lurvessss the laramassssssss, but no. (And I'm not sorry)
Screenshot_20220908-191554.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
All those question marks and the green and her fake expressions reminded me of this

View attachment 1560673View attachment 1560674
(Stolen from the Mario thread ma lovelies)
If ya don't know, get to know, shine bright, that's me away to stay in ma own lane. 😂😂😂😂

I thought he shouted 'Babe' because as a Mini Farmer he knows pig is the main ingredient in a sausage roll? No? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just waiting on Lenor to grab the other jug and Inch's loife work will be complete. Go on, Get in there lad.

• Haha
World suicide prevention day 2022, today, September 10th, has been totally fucking swept under the rug this year due to more important news so it seems.
Hinch hasn't even shared anything. No numbers. No websites. No links. She's a big page. She could of spent 5 minutes of her day sharing some links that could and probably would save the life of even one person.
Why not? Not many influencers have because the media is flooded with one thing only and more important things like mental health are getting ignored and I'm absolutely disgusted.

There's depression threads on here. I'm not part of them but I know they're there and I'm sure they're so unbelievably supportive.

I just needed to say something because we are a tight knit group on this thread, I want YOU reading this, if you're suffering, if you're having thoughts, if you don't have support, things will be OK. There's help out there. Please seek it. You're loved. You matter, your pain matters, your story matters, YOU matter. ALL of it MATTERS. ❤❤
Great post! Wooo hooo oo 😉

Sopha doesn’t give a fuck unless she can grift from it.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Is it glean or whoever them wankera are that manage her and horse face? If so they’ve probably just told them to stfu for a week, that’s my other theory

Reactions: 9
See Nayworth cottage has been down the local home bargains and tescos today. Loads of reduced hinch cushions in Tesco and HB’s shelves full of the new ‘scent’ doesn’t say much for hinch when Maldon is her home town :LOL: all the best

• Haha

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
Interesting. Off for a snoop.
Just had a quick look at the account, Hinch and greedy follow her . She's got a few grid posts wearing the shitty lounge wear. Can't work out why she would comment saying that but I'm sure you'll be on it and work it out .

• Sick

Oldcat

Chatty Member
I agree. I did follow but I quickly unfollowed, I found it weird. She just talks about her grandkids, and Hinch!
Me too I also found it slightly hypocritical that she puts her Grandchild all over her account when she doesn't know anything about the new followers

• Heart