Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
The new crap she is peddling probably smells of llama shit, nope will stick to what I know thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Cassy Role

VIP Member
I get irrationally angry every time I see her hair. It's not balayage, it looks like shit and there's no excuse for it. She has the money to make it all one color and no one is shocked she isn't a natural blonde. It look ridiculous. Just one of the many reasons why she sucks.
She’s more bothered about messing up her pre-records if she gets it fixed than looking like a scruff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

JustaLurker102

Does eucalyptus even have a smell lol? I've never noticed it as a popular fragrance before, wtf does frosted eucalyptus smell of ?!
Eucalyptus is one of my faves. The at Center parcs has a Eucalyptus and lemongrass room and the smell is amazing. I now diffuse it all time.
I'm hoping hunches Eucalyptus smells like poo so I don't buy it but if it is half decent then I may have to be held back

Reactions: 10

trinidbop

Also she said Rose Wonderland did so well.. did it? Whenever I saw it on the shelves there were tons of the stuff and the smell of it was absolutely VILE!!
I hated that after one wash. I palmed it off to my neighbour told her husband had allergic reaction to it. She was grateful for it.

• Haha

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Day off then. Standard 👍🏻
She'll be knackered from yesterday, all that posting and decorating under the sink, overcome by all the love from the sheep for her synthetic, chemical eucalytussch shite, sitting in her prairie amongst alpaca and chicken shit and piss, what a day she had

• Haha

Oldcat

Chatty Member
Same, unfollowed this morning. Regardless of whether or not she has an account, maybe she reads here I don't know. IF she doesn't then it's clear to us that we aren't the only ones who think the same things which is good I suppose but I felt like I was hearing the same things twice after reading here and then watching her 🤣 and I prefer you nusty hens if I'm honessshhhcccttt 🐔 I don't get why someone contacted her to tell her what we said about her potentially being on here though, it's a non issue really and seems a bit like they were telling on us 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think anyone contacted her she knew what was being said as she reads here!

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Judging by her recent stories, we won’t be rid of her anytime soon 🙄. P&G are to blame.

<makes mental note to stop buying Fairy dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid>

Multi-21

VIP Member
Why is she so against declaring ads?? She uses the mop. Names the brand of the mop. Gets paid to be a brand ambassador…So yeah Hinch. It’s an ad! This is literally your “job” you dickhead.

Also she states it’s not an AD but then says why it actually is an AD and says “so AD”. So why say it isn’t if it is? She makes my head spin man.

I reckon the ASA have come a knocking as in the past she wouldn’t have bothered saying ad and it’s so passive aggressive.
Rochelle Humes always puts this sort of thing on her ad posts as well