Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twixie

I can’t believe she’s actually stuck to not posting I thought for sure the ads would start again this morning! For once she’s done something I didn’t predict 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
👏👏👏 well said cupcake x

Personally I'm really sad that The Queen has died, and I've watched the footage that's on most of the TV channels as well as normal TV.
I've carried on as normal with my life and walked the dog, gone to work, done shopping/chores ect.

I've thought about 9/11 without the need of pointless so called celebs reminding me of it.
I haven't wished that anyone remotely (ir)relevant, or even that anyone I know posts something about it on their social media.

Will people think that I havent thought about 9/11 or The Queen because I havent made a FB post? I don't care, that's on them, not on me!

I can't say life has changed for me, and I doubt that it's changed for anyone really, so why is anyone up in arms about the lack of attention seeking posts from wannabees or anyone on social media. As has been said, life goes on.

The peace is amazing!!
I hope that it makes people realise that we don't need them!
Everyone gets pissed off when they post about special/national days anyway, so thank fuck they've all shut up now!
Maybe in their hiatus some people will realise how much they don't need them and unfollow.

From watching the footage of The Queens journey home I've actually realised that everyone watched life through their phones and its pretty sad.
There were people not bowing their heads as a coffin passed, but watching via a phone and to me that's really disrespectful.

My wish from this is that people wake up and understand that they don't need social media to remind them to show respect and that they think independently and just do what is actually right and live their own bloody lives as they want

Nannyjo

I was in my local HB today and saw the eucalyptus range on end isle ( but only about 3 of each products) smelt the liquid, absolutely disgusting nothing like eucalyptus just a chemical smell

Furry92

Just seen a whole shelf in my local Home Bargains dedicated to her new range 🤦🏼‍♀️
come on Glasgow, I thought better of you than that!!!

Had a subtle sniff (didn’t want anyone to see me and think I’m an arsehole one of the huns) It’s not bad. Not great, but iv smelt worse. puke wonderland for a start 🤮

Anyway, off I wandered to the next aisle and picked up a scrub daddy - for my bugger of a shower screen - thought it might help. first and last time iv ever bought one of these bad boys, load of shit & il never use it again👎🏼
If she can sell this shit to her shoppers they are ficker than I fink
glad I’m not the only one who thinks the scrub daddy’s are shit! 😂😂😂 whatever happened to just good old fashioned cleaning.

its just purely a way to make these huge companies even more money by bringing out crap we don’t actually need.Hunch is a great sales women and marketing tactic. But with the increase of costs on everything surely people will be looking to save money not spend it on bloody sponges when a good old scourer you can get 20 for £1 ???

if Instagram has a clear out of bots and the sheep start penny pinching that could be the perfect storm to finally bring her down!

ps My shower screen is a bitch too. Fairy liquid, cheap scourer, scrub it down, rinse it off and glass cleaner or white vinegar and it sparkles✨✨

edit to add as @BeyoncéCarter-Knowles put using a squeegee is also a god send. Cuts down the times I need to actually clean!! Can only imagine how little I’d need to clean if Mr Furry and Teen Furry used it too 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Squirrelsquad

I can’t find it now but someone posted that their Tesco had zero hinch items and if you look on their website they literally have 4 home ware items and clothes only. Hopefully it’s all finished now! Probably why she’s been pumping those money off codes for all sorts of stuff.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is this?! Seen on Twitter

inspired By Hinch Farm. 🤢🤢
Oh my word, how has that pic of the Utility (That Sopha’s always wanted ever since she was in Fiddles womb) inspired any of those items 🤔 It beggars belief! Must be run by one of the hunzzz 😂

edit 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Why the fuck would someone get their child to say love you to a complete stranger?????
I honestly do not understand!
Looks like he removed the story now, the pathetic cunt. That stupid woman must have been bombarded with messages of disgust! Bloody idiot

cazellie

VIP Member
Kind of off topic about Hinch, but ages ago there was a woman who I think had some beef with Hinch over a Crimpit (unless I’m mixing people up) and then started posting things about “Toxic Influencers” and making reels taking the piss out of them, but mainly Hinch, by wiping stuff and throwing cloths and then putting a thumbs up.

She did loads of stories about influencers going after people who had different opinions and really focused on the “toxic” aspect of them and Instagram itself. I followed her after seeing her mentioned on these threads (she only has 6k following so not sure I can name.)

Anyway, on her stories yesterday, she’d shared a post from one of her own SM pages where she’d posted a picture of something she’d cooked and a man had replied with something like “it looks great but after the sad news, I can’t think about eating.” She’d laid into him about his apparently nasty comment, which I didn’t see as being nasty tbh, and then she shared the screenshots of it on her story. She’d blanked out part of her own name to protect her privacy, but left this guy’s full name completely uncovered, so people could find him and message him.

It seemed so hypocritical after her toxicity rants to then pull a stunt like this and it just shows, it really doesn’t take long for people like this to change. She did exactly the sort of thing she’d slated Hinch and other instagrammers for doing.
Edit: quote fail. Sorry guys, I’m just learning if you know what I mean. ATV.

Like some kind of spell or something. Don’t these people think stuff through?

Am I missing the Hinch flip-flop relevance with the wax melts. Apart from the fish who went to the toilet fish people, but surely she can’t mean that!

Yes I follow this lady too after the Hinch drama and did think it strange that she blocked out all names but the guy who’d made the comment. Personally I wouldn’t even have posted such a thing but yeah a tad hypocritical

Wize Owl

VIP Member
OMG the kebab!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought it was only fair that Hennerz had a leftover kebab as I bet that’s what they’re eating everyday now that Maldon Mc’D’s is closed for a refurbishment 😂

I wonder if Mc’D’s have been influenced by Sopha and will reopen with Booofffes like Sopha’s kitchen Booofffe 🤔 They may even invite her to open it, with a free McFlurry to shove down her throit 😂

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Just read on here that she said she's got a wedding this week abroad. Forgot about that!
Wonder if she'll stand NORMAL in the photos this time. Or will she bend and stand behind someone to hide her perfectly normal figure?

Wonder if something happened the dog
That's next if she doesn't put him on a strict diet.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I haven't been on in over a week as I gave birth to my little Phalange last week.....good to see she's still boring us all to death 🙄 I was counting on this thread to liven up my night feeds how wrong I was 🤪
ATV nusty trolls 😂 👍🏼
Congratulations 🎉❤💙 hope you are feeling OK and little phalange is settling in.

Yep several of us weren't here for a week or so and shocked thr same thread is still open 🤣🤣

• Heart

un-hinched

I wonder if the tend farm has buckled under the weight of all Gepeto’s wood crafting shite in each room… then they’ve been eaten by the Camel’s and shat on by the chickens and poor old Henners is lord of the tend grass?!

• Haha