Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want soph to show a story where she let's the bottom pic "floof" (can't remember it's flippin name!!!) into the house... jeeeeeez he looks demonic and would happily pronk the shit out of you ..and enjoy it

Reactions: 12
Deranged fan or do you think there’s more to it?
The person behind the comment has 13k followers, I don't follow her so don't know much about her. I think more to it not sure what tho and even if she's a deranged fan why that comment ? It implies to me that she knows something others don't in my opinion .

Reactions: 13
Interesting. Off for a snoop.

Eta. I’ve snooped. This person is a hinch fanatic. She had a highlight dedicated to all things hinch. Unfortunately I do think she’s just a bit obsessed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
yep I’ve said this before and it’s the same situation with my other half and his in laws to.She’s a classic narc

Reactions: 11
Just had a quick look at the account, Hinch and greedy follow her . She's got a few grid posts wearing the shitty lounge wear. Can't work out why she would comment saying that but I'm sure you'll be on it and work it out .

Reactions: 9
Just had a quick look at the account, Hinch and greedy follow her . She's got a few grid posts wearing the shitty lounge wear. Can't work out why she would comment saying that but I'm sure you'll be on it and work it out .
i think it’s because she smiles so much when she’s watching her phone and looking at her stuff and other people wouldn’t guess what it is she’s looking at because of her utter joy

honestly comments like this give me anxiety! People are fucking obsessed with her and she’s sharing naked videos of her kids. I honestly couldn’t go out for fear someone would grab them. It’s weird and dangerous.

Reactions: 16
I want soph to show a story where she let's the bottom pic "floof" (can't remember it's flippin name!!!) into the house... jeeeeeez he looks demonic and would happily pronk the shit out of you ..and enjoy it
That one (I think it’s called Ralph or something, I can only remember RoyOiOi) looks like it would cause a lot of destruction, pronking around the house..... I hope she lets it in

Also, the smaller version of RoyOiOi, mini RoyOiOi always has his ears back near her, bless’his’arrrt. I don’t think he likes her, he’s a good judge of character

Reactions: 14
They are just weird aren't they, looked a bit further and she does seem to be a bit of a deranged fan, strange them lot are.

If only they knew what these predators do with these images and then possibly go on to abuse kids, it makes me sick to my stomach. It should be banned .

Eta. I’ve snooped. This person is a hinch fanatic. She had a highlight dedicated to all things hinch. Unfortunately I do think she’s just a bit obsessed.
Yes just looked into her a bit further . Think I'm just bored and looking into things too much .

Reactions: 6
OMG the kebab!!!
I thought it was only fair that Hennerz had a leftover kebab as I bet that’s what they’re eating everyday now that Maldon Mc’D’s is closed for a refurbishment

I wonder if Mc’D’s have been influenced by Sopha and will reopen with Booofffes like Sopha’s kitchen Booofffe They may even invite her to open it, with a free McFlurry to shove down her throit

Reactions: 11
I know folk have free will and it’s up to them if they buy this shit, but the person who sent this to a group has been on before begging for tips to save money. There’s such a FOMO with Hinch isn’t there. She reeled them all in, told them she’s their bestest bud therefore whenever she does something all her ‘friends’ must have it too. So they’re in the ‘in’ group. Bestest buds together. And they’re too stupid to realise her and that NodickNomark she’s married to are laughing all the way to the bank

Attachments

Reactions: 28
That gorgeous SMEG cooker just wasted
I invested in a Rangemaster after receiving some inheritance and trust me it looks well used now! No time for polishing - too busy cooking real food

Reactions: 17
Teeny Peeny Thursday breakfasssht idea guyyyssch ... use up those laaarvely 'tend farm eggsshhh!
"Mini" Sausage Pancake Muffin Vomlets - jizzzzled with Maple Syrup
View attachment 1563562
Oh my word... that’sssh set off the ol’ nausssea again Even if I wasn’t having morning/all day sicknessssh at the moment I definitely wouldn’t touch those with a barge pole

Sopha, don’t get any ideasssh about cooking thessse vomfessschts up for Jimbobchipolatanob

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.