Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait to spot a chicken roaming when the proper flockdowns commence in a month or two...
For now though, she's technically not breaking any rules.

Even if it is a dick move to allow chickens out in a surveillance zone.

Reactions: 25
Also just going to slip this in..
Nice of Jimbob to put a bit of a country instrumental over that story to mask the rush hour racetrack on the other side of the hedge.

Reactions: 42
SSS latest story, Hinch will never have that natural warmth from her kids and Henry

Reactions: 19
Doesn't she know that the chicken should be under cover, or is she being pig ignorant as usual?
I mentioned this last night, she actually doesn't. Currently not breaking any rules, technically. Morally and animal welfare-wise, she's a dickhead.

Quoting myself from last night before everyone rushes in without knowledge.

Reactions: 17
Was in HB earlier, had a whiff of cuntalyptus, it dosent smell of much, just a synthetic whiff ….like rose blunderland it’s very underwhelming.
The prices are shocking too.
Good one Hinch

Reactions: 18
The amount of people who have set up their eucalyptus hauls and taken photos of it with their own take of leaves/plants set round it as shown on her story. Fuck sake! Who are these people?! I'm scared they actually walk among us.

Reactions: 36
Anyway, fully expect Jimmy's story to disappear later on once they've had a catch up. Then we'll get some sort of post tomorrow about spraying the coop with virenza spray or something. Maybe a foot dip. Who knows. She'll want to show she's not the gormless twit we all know she is.

Reactions: 18
Have you ever noticed when any media runs a non story on these “hacks” it’s always described as “fans of Mrs Hinch” it’s never her sharing anything just those poor dicks who follow her
Yes!! I saw that the other day. It’s never her idea!!

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion (an idea from steph139)
Mrs Hinch, single handedly causing global warming since 2018. (Correct date if I’m wrong )

Reactions: 21
I really like Eucalyptus. I'll stick to my Olbas Oil.

Shes only picked it because it's green. Arsehole.

Reactions: 14
I went to HB today and had a sniff. It smells like nothing, just a bog standard Lenor.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.