Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she acting like some kind of bad witch with that song 😂 at least take that filter off if you’re trying to act sassy. And she hardly shut that woman down with her comments 😂 so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It seems like he’s had enough of her belittling him and has now decided to get his own back 😂 that’s two insults in one week... first one being he was gonna put her in the skip 👏🏻
I just wish he was a man of action and not just words 😆

Reactions: 7
She’s lost me.

Ain’t the song about Becky with the good hair written about some bit on the side?

Does this mean Bug Boy’s been banging Laura in her much better kitchen 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
What a dick response to that DM from "Laura".

You're right, Grinch, you're not popular because of your tiny little kitchen OBVIOUSLY. Your popularity has grown from your fake AF personality, the fact you have a management company and because you're all an act.

Laura has probably worked hard to save up for the kitchen of her dreams and is mega proud of that. Go Laura. I wish Grinch had shared Laura's insta handle... I for one would love to follow her and see her house that she's worked hard to achieve x
You know she is lying when...well when she speaks...but aside from that, the fact she said Laura blocked her. Bullshit! You only have to look at Hinch's page the wrong way and she blocks you. No way Laura manged to block her first. Hinch would not allow it.

Hahah! Yep if there was a video of her going in a skip I’d watch it for hours on end😂
I would happily have it printed out and wallpaper my house with it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like this needs to be shared again, partly for the pure comedic cringe value and partly for all the newcomers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why is she acting like some kind of bad witch with that song 😂 at least take that filter off if you’re trying to act sassy. And she hardly shut that woman down with her comments 😂 so embarrassing
Sounded to me as if her little niece came up with that!

Reactions: 4
Am I missing something...these small, local business kitchen guys (they know who they are apparently) who did a great job don't get a mention?

Reactions: 17
She’s lost me.

Ain’t the song about Becky with the good hair written about some bit on the side?

Does this mean Bug Boy’s been banging Laura in her much better kitchen 🤔😂
This needs to be the next thread title

Bug boys been banging Laura in her much better kitchen

Honestly cant stop laughing at that 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I feel like this needs to be shared again, partly for the pure comedic cringe value and partly for all the newcomers.

Jeez talk about sharing every single minute detail of your wedding. I feel like I was there! For such a high budget wedding it doesn't look like they had many guests.
That's got to have been a *gifted wedding hasn't it?

Reactions: 11
Amazing how she says that she 'doesn't normally' reply to trolls and yet she's replied to at least 3 messages in as many weeks AND uploaded the messages to her story. When's her next book out, I wonder [emoji848] Very convenient...I suspect we'll see a miraculous drop off in these messages once the book gets released.

Reactions: 26
I'm not sure if anyone picked up my comment about our local electrical store in Maldon?(Last night)
I have just phoned said store and made my feelings clear.
They couldn't confirm if the dishwasher was gifted by them but did not deny it and they certainly knew who I was talking about.I've got to follow the conversation up on Monday.I'll keep you posted.
Ps.i suggested that they tell as many people as possible about Hinches detrimental affect on people's health and finances,and asked them to get their friends and family to look at Tattle.
I also explained that,regardless of whether or not they gifted the diswasher, it is not a mutual appreciation club!

Reactions: 9
Why does she feel the need to promote Ronnie and Henry's bond? What is she trying to prove.?
I think because before Ronnie was born, alot of people commented on here that they thought Henry would be pushed out or given away, so she’s constantly trying to prove to tattle that nothing has changed with Henry x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.