Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she used to have a “Live. Laugh. Love.” Sticker on her wall
On her bathroom wall she has...

It's not about waiting for the storm to pass.... It's about learning to dance in the rain.

*Vomits uncontrollably*

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I would put money on it that her top units are commodore kitchens ‘Newport’ in ‘Avola White’

Reactions: 3
I would put money on it that her top units are commodore kitchens ‘Newport’ in ‘Avola White’
I love comments like this coz I always imagine it's Jamie just tit stirring secretly behind her back

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hate the sales pitch bullshit. Her followers didn’t come to hear the brands cheesy marketing buzzwords and the pseudo science behind the flipping bastard scrub daddy. They came because she used to make cleaning and taking pride in your home seem lighthearted and less of a chore. Never seen her use half those products in that ad and never will. It reminded me of a JML infomercial.

Pissed myself when she was like, in all seriousness, “this ones just like the other one but it’s RECTANGULAR.”... right, and? Why is that a selling point? She’s not even trying, she might even give less of a tit about those sodding sponges than I do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is she really trying to get us all to belive that it's the same kitchen with just a few things changed. She reminds me of trigger from only fools and his broom 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Has anyone actually used The Pink Stuff paste? My friend got me some after I mentioned I hadn’t even seen any in the shops. and I’m tempted to use it on my shower and grout but don’t want to turn the white grout pink. Does anyone know if it’ll be ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone actually used The Pink Stuff paste? My friend got me some after I mentioned I hadn’t even seen any in the shops. and I’m tempted to use it on my shower and grout but don’t want to turn the white grout pink. Does anyone know if it’ll be ok?
I personally wouldn’t recommend it for grout. I don’t think it’s actually that great tbh.

Reactions: 5
Hate the sales pitch bullshit. Her followers didn’t come to hear the brands cheesy marketing buzzwords and the pseudo science behind the flipping bastard scrub daddy. They came because she used to make cleaning and taking pride in your home seem lighthearted and less of a chore. Never seen her use half those products in that ad and never will. It reminded me of a JML infomercial.

Pissed myself when she was like, in all seriousness, “this ones just like the other one but it’s RECTANGULAR.”... right, and? Why is that a selling point? She’s not even trying, she might even give less of a tit about those sodding sponges than I do.
sure she has to read what they tell her and she’s got so many lies flying around she can’t even keep up with herself, I can imagine Jamie stood there holding up cards with what to say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sucks if you’re that “well known brand” and didn’t even get a mention for offering thousands of pounds worth of stuff...pull the bloody other one.

Reactions: 7
Sooo... the kitchen.. she claims that it’s all the same and nothing has changed, just the doors and the worktop (granite no less). So, it’s NOT the same. She’s changed the visual part of the kitchen- the main aspect. She is an absolute lying witch!

Oh and, look at her, promoting her book in someone else’s photo. Also I think she looks really big in this photo don’t you think? I can’t believe how much weight she’s gained in the last 4 months. She should step away from the take outs, thats for sure!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Sooo... the kitchen.. she claims that it’s all the same and nothing has changed, just the doors and the worktop (granite no less). So, it’s NOT the same. She’s changed the visual part of the kitchen- the main aspect. She is an absolute lying witch!

Oh and, look at her, promoting her book in someone else’s photo. Also I think she looks really big in this photo don’t you think? I can’t believe how much weight she’s gained in the last 4 months. She should step away from the take outs, thats for sure!
I agree with the first part but you lost my vote on the second half. Body shaming is a no-no for me. Hinch or anyone else. Maybe I should just scroll on by as you have as much right to your opinion as anyone else but I am just so anti body shaming I couldn't help myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.