Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of the pumpkin display where has that gone.?
Love the way the new loft ladder is slipped in with the kitchen stuff sneakily, hoping no one questions it hey Soph
She is literally the dumbest person ever, there is no continuity to her stories that kitchen was started weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg, please help. My OH has just said he’s going to buy Mrs Hinch book for me for Christmas. #HELP

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Talking of the pumpkin display where has that gone.?
Love the way the new loft ladder is slipped in with the kitchen stuff sneakily, hoping no one questions it hey Soph
She is literally the dumbest person ever, there is no continuity to her stories that kitchen was started weeks ago
Didn’t she put it outside her front door 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Spot the Heinz food packets. Poor Ronnie not even 4 months old yet! :cry:. Also notice how she said she cant put stuff back on the units till tomorrow but noticed on this shes been putting stuff on the worktops already????
Funny how she’s not mentioned that! Surely as someone who shares EVERYTHING she’d be excited to tell her army how much Ronnie is progressing and that she’s been told (by professionals) that he’s ready for food?

The fact she’s kept it quiet says a lot

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I thought that about the worktop but then thought I could see the new stools underneath it. Surely she wouldn't put them under it if she was just balancing the worktop there?
Actually you are right..you could see a glimpse of the bar stools. Hmmm....the mystery continues!

Spot the Heinz food packets. Poor Ronnie not even 4 months old yet! :cry:
Ohh wasn't it @Pollyponsonby who called a potential deal with Heinz?

Reactions: 12
Is the new double cupboard the 'island' she has been going on about? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh look she’s claiming she’s ACTUALLY bought something herself! Oh well done mate, one thing makes the rest you’ve been given all ok

Reactions: 30
Most recent story basically saying I'm super famous so I could've had a free kitchen but I'm soooo moral that I declined it. Instead I went along to a nearby shop and paid for it.

Ohhh you're so normal and relatable 👏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Trolls??? That's rich coming from a scheming greedy, made up my anxiety, spoilt conniving witch.
Jeez Soph look in the mirror, you have plenty of them!!! Gifted obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Shes bleeping raging! The mask always slips

Soph, when you're reading this which I've no doubt will be within the hour of you posting your mini rant.....why dont you say thanks to the local guys and give their business a boost? Why wouldn't you name their company? Cause they've not paid?

I dont believe for a second you were offered a brand new big name kitchen and declined because you're a greedy cow who would leap at the chance of a better kitchen
ATB love

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.