Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel the need to promote Ronnie and Henry's bond? What is she trying to prove.?
I think she is pushing the ronnie and henry bond (and also the pic from last night of her giving henry attention) because of what was said here this week. Someone mentioned that they reckon henry will be rehomed before long and someone else said that hinchcliffe's ( :p ) tone towards him had changed, that she was short with him. All this is to prove us tattlers wrong. It's all "see i love my hansomes" vom

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is the “anxiety” a self diagnosis or has she been medically diagnosed?

Far too many of these ‘influencers’ brand the label “anxiety” when do they actually have anxiety at all? It weakens the condition in my opinion.

Is it anxiety? Or is it nervousness, guilt, worry? I’m all for the importance of raising awareness and breaking stigma but with anxiety it’s an easy term to say but to actually not have at all...
This is another bandwagon/PR stunt in my opinion...
Exactly 👌 if they can play that card so publicly
Omg they're so beautiful 😍😍😍
Aww thank you 😚

Reactions: 5
I think she is pushing the ronnie and henry bond (and also the pic from last night of her giving henry attention) because of what was said here this week. Someone mentioned that they reckon henry will be rehomed before long and someone else said that hinchcliffe's ( :p ) tone towards him had changed, that she was short with him. All this is to prove us tattlers wrong. It's all "see i love my hansomes" vom
That was me who mentioned the change in tone!
I get all that but although I'm not an advocate of mentioning her parenting skills,I find it strange that she would take criticism of Henry more seriously that comments about the bond between her and Ronnie.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
That clip on Henry licking Ronnie’s hand I thought looked forced. Then noticed her hand on the back of Henry’s neck like she’s pushing him toward Ronnie. Quite frightening.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
That clip on Henry licking Ronnie’s hand I thought looked forced. Then noticed her hand on the back of Henry’s neck like she’s pushing him toward Ronnie. Quite frightening.
I missed that.it's painful to watch her posts but I'll have to look again!

Reactions: 5
On the topic of anxiety I have my own condition that people take the piss out of. I have tourette syndrome. I dont swear all the time like people would presume. It's mainly facial tics (at the end of the day my face can ache like duck because it's not stopped moving all the God damn day). If people meet me knowing I have tourettes before hand I can see them looking and waiting for me to do something. If they dont know I have it and later explain why I'm winking at them I get the age old "but tourettes is swearing and you're not swearing I saw a programme on it once and it was so funny" (that's a whole other rant). There are times I will vocally do something. My tourettes is usually racist which tbh I'd rather shout bleep than "the n word" in public and I'm constantly shitting myself that I'll be in a public space and shout that word or anything else equally as vile as that and can make me avoid public places. Then you get those people who will say a swear word and then laugh and say "oh I must have tourettes" same with ocd people who like to be clean and say "oh I must be ocd". Honest to God I wish I could make my condition contagious and give it to the next person who makes a joke out of it and they can walk a mile I'm my shoes 😡
I feel for you! I watched a documentary a few years ago that really opened my eyes to what its like living with Tourettes.
The person explained that it was actually physically painful to try and stop the ticks when they were out in public and they would be exhausted from the ticks. Also the harder they tried to stop them it made the ticks even worse!
Definatley not a condition to laugh at and take the piss out off!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That's another one of our questions dealt with.The pumpkins were standing on the new breakfast bar which has now been removed.

Reactions: 10
That's another one of our questions dealt with.The pumpkins were standing on the new breakfast bar which has now been removed.
Just came on to mention the "I have had many messages about an island/breakfast bar" story. Bullshit Sophlora, you have been reading Tattle again!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
On the topic of anxiety I have my own condition that people take the piss out of. I have tourette syndrome. I dont swear all the time like people would presume. It's mainly facial tics (at the end of the day my face can ache like duck because it's not stopped moving all the God damn day). If people meet me knowing I have tourettes before hand I can see them looking and waiting for me to do something. If they dont know I have it and later explain why I'm winking at them I get the age old "but tourettes is swearing and you're not swearing I saw a programme on it once and it was so funny" (that's a whole other rant). There are times I will vocally do something. My tourettes is usually racist which tbh I'd rather shout bleep than "the n word" in public and I'm constantly shitting myself that I'll be in a public space and shout that word or anything else equally as vile as that and can make me avoid public places. Then you get those people who will say a swear word and then laugh and say "oh I must have tourettes" same with ocd people who like to be clean and say "oh I must be ocd". Honest to God I wish I could make my condition contagious and give it to the next person who makes a joke out of it and they can walk a mile I'm my shoes 😡
My younger son has Tourettes along with a whole host of other conditions including being non-verbal and having severe learning difficulties. You have my sympathy and admiration as the Tourettes is without a doubt the worst of the bunch and the one condition I would give my life to rid him of.
It infuriates me seeing people make jokes about the condition because it is the most heart breaking thing to watch someone struggle with. Ties in with the OCD thing. It grates me something chronic when someone says oh it's my OCD. No it's not. True OCD is all consuming. Tourette's and OCD take up so much of our lives. It's time consuming and exhausting and should never be downplayed.
Hugs to you x

Reactions: 17
It’ll be interesting to see if she reposts the stories Rosie Ramsay just tagged her in 😂

Reactions: 8
It's really sad that she's not mentioned the company who's done her 'mini makeover' because she's paid for it most probably

Reactions: 16
Is the “anxiety” a self diagnosis or has she been medically diagnosed?

Far too many of these ‘influencers’ brand the label “anxiety” when do they actually have anxiety at all? It weakens the condition in my opinion.

Is it anxiety? Or is it nervousness, guilt, worry? I’m all for the importance of raising awareness and breaking stigma but with anxiety it’s an easy term to say but to actually not have at all...
This is another bandwagon/PR stunt in my opinion...
I really feel for anyone who has anxiety and sees influencers using it as a fashion trend. There is a huge gulf of a difference between medically diagnosed anxiety and feeling worried and it’s not “trendy”. Having seen many people on here very bravely share their stories and seeing some of my friends who have it, I can’t believe anyone would ever claim to have something so awful to get attention. But then again, while social media can bring out the best in people, it can also show us the worst 🙈

Reactions: 10
What a dick response to that DM from "Laura".

You're right, Grinch, you're not popular because of your tiny little kitchen OBVIOUSLY. Your popularity has grown from your fake AF personality, the fact you have a management company and because you're all an act.

Laura has probably worked hard to save up for the kitchen of her dreams and is mega proud of that. Go Laura. I wish Grinch had shared Laura's insta handle... I for one would love to follow her and see her house that she's worked hard to achieve x

Reactions: 25
Spot the Heinz food packets. Poor Ronnie not even 4 months old yet! :cry:. Also notice how she said she cant put stuff back on the units till tomorrow but noticed on this shes been putting stuff on the worktops already????
It is baby porridge as I thought. And after she put that post up the other day ‘loves his breakfast’ at 3 months old! Makes me so angry, she is so irresponsible 😡

It even says on the packet 4 months plus. She is so thick.

43AD64D3-F2C8-4394-BBEB-59A80CEC6C6B.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Grinch's response to that DM was terrible "my followers dont follow me for my kitchen" You're right, a high number of your followers were bought so thats part of the reason you have so many

It is baby porridge as I thought. And after she put that post up the other day ‘loves his breakfast’ at 3 months old! Makes me so angry, she is so irresponsible 😡

It even says on the packet 4 months plus. She is so thick.

View attachment 48120
I cant believe she's giving Ronnie food at such a young age

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.