Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Hinchy how very big I'd you to turn down a huge gifted kitchen. Let me get you a Nobel prize. (Call me a cynic but I wonder if she turned it down because they didnt do it in grey 🤣)

Now can we talk about all then OTHER expensive tit you DIDNT turn down?!
Turns down a free kitchen which would last YEARS and add value to the house but accepts thousands and thousands of £ of crap that will last Ronnie (I mean, Reggie) 6-12 months. Logical and oh SO honourable 😏🙄

Reactions: 16
Not been on here in a while, life got in the way. Anyhow, I see I'm not on my own in noticing her snidey game. How many times has she said over the past few months "I aint got a dishwasher yet". Why not So-phull-of-it? They're not expensive. ..oh, I get it, she was waiting for a freebie and today we see she got it, she now has a dishwasher. Last week staging the bs 'stories' with Jamie and the ladder for the loft, then miraculously she posts today on 'stories' that a new loft hatch and ladder booked in for next week. Scrounger. Then today on Jotties grid post, the pic of the four of them on the train, there's So-phull-of-it hawking her bloody book! She has no shame whatsoever.

Reactions: 25
No big company offered her a *gifted kitchen. She is so full of tit. If they had then THAT would be sitting in her house right now. She's just gutted that for once she's had to put her hand in her pocket.

Reactions: 18
I use 'Method' products as they are 100% cruelty free and vegan. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. Its shocking how many chemicals Hinch uses plus none are cruelty free yet she has a dog. The womans a prime example of GREED!!!
Agreed. Love Method. Slightly more expensive than other brands but worth the money. I get dermatitis on my hands and their washing up liquid is the only one that doesn't make my hands bleed.

Reactions: 10
I use 'Method' products as they are 100% cruelty free and vegan. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. Its shocking how many chemicals Hinch uses plus none are cruelty free yet she has a dog. The womans a prime example of GREED!!!
Sorry but method was bought over so no longer a cruelty free company

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t have a dishwasher anymore as my kitchen is too tiny but I did have one in my previous 3 houses. Not one of them WASN’T next to the sink. For practical reasons. Am I the only one who thinks the location of her dishwasher is really odd? 🤔

Now she’s a millionaire, probably gone for an expensive, luxury worktop.
Well why not because she wont be paying for it whether shes a millionaire or not. She'll keep her millions to herself - cow

Reactions: 4
duck me she turned down a *gifted kitchen! She's definitely been reading Tattle or Jamie has 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She could have extended that kitchen to be amazing (in my opinion) It seems to small for the house considering the rest of the size, aware she doesn't use it much but she'll have to eventually!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes bleeping raging! The mask always slips

Soph, when you're reading this which I've no doubt will be within the hour of you posting your mini rant.....why dont you say thanks to the local guys and give their business a boost? Why wouldn't you name their company? Cause they've not paid?

I dont believe for a second you were offered a brand new big name kitchen and declined because you're a greedy cow who would leap at the chance of a better kitchen
ATB love
I think it will be true as all the brands jump on her 🤢, but her management will have talked her out of it due to all the other work, carpets etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.