Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
There's constant repeating recently. It's why I'm alot quieter than usual recently. Interest on her and here is going down the shitter.

Anyways, hinch is a cunt xoxoxox all the vesticles xoxoxox
Yes. So many posts going in circles or asking about stuff mentioned only a few pages back. Threads used to be so funny but it's becoming just as dry as her content some days.
(Plus lots of new members who need to read the wiki and/or thread 500!)

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Jeni_from_the_block

So I gave in and watched the reel, what I don’t get is why is Ronnie saying morning mummy at breakfast? Wouldn’t he have said that when he woke up? (Obviously I know she doesn’t do the boys morning routine but she’s making it seem like she does)
It reminded me of Victorian times when the children were clean, dressed and presented to the parents at breakfast by the nanny.
which is actually probably what happened 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I have to say I cannot stand the whole trans comments.. It's so fucking disrespectful. I think she's rough, and with a filter she's awful, but she's alright natural though. Is she gorgeous, no. But she's yano, average. And I've said this so much before that she's not the prettiest girl and certainly isn't what she thinks she looks like, so I'm not acting like a saint. She deserves alot of the comments about her looks when she asks for them due to the high level of filtering and yes she looks alot older than she is - but oh she looks trans, she looks like a man, butch as fuck, it just shows a side to tattle that isn't needed - she doesn't look trans REALLY does she? And tbh so fuck if she does, being trans shouldn't be used as a negative thing. She just isn't how she appears on her stories which she clearly needs help for. She's definitely not this dainty little dolly, but she isn't a big butch cunt.
Like I seen a comment about she's too tall to be feminine. You can be tall and feminine.. You can a larger lady, and be feminine. You can be whatever you want, and be feminine.

It's the same with Jamie, calling him a fat cunt all the time, she filters him to appear thinner so when you see the real photo (SS wedding for example) yes it's a shock how different his body actually is, and I think it's sad how she edits her own husband, but he's not a big fatty really is he. He's just a normal looking bloke .. I think there's so much more to say than quite literally rip someone apart so deeply, unnecessarily. Hinch does plenty of other things that need ripping apart.

ANYWAY, the playroom is BRUTAL.
WHAT. IS. THAT
Those poor bloody kids. Fun room. Not.

Absolutely this 👆🏻 The trans comments are horrid. We are better people on here than these kind of comments.

• Heart
Hi everyone
I just came here to confess to my sins. I picked up one of the Mrs Hinch range loungewear sets in Tesco because it was a bargain in the sale and comfy for dossing about in.
I’m sorry and will show myself out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Agree with every word of this. She's a tall woman with big feet, so what? That's how she's made. Jamie isn't a great looking man, so what? Of course it's absolutely fair to comment on her lies, plastic surgery done for vanity reasons, botox, fillers etc and the massive amount of filtering she does because they have chosen to do those things, but to comment negatively on things like height and foot size which no one can control is unnecessary and helps to give tattle a bad name.
I uphold the right to take the piss out of her size 5 feeetz, because it's one of her many stupid lies. 😆

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
How unstimulating.

Pictures too high for the boys to even see, too.

Bet that ‘tend grass is itchy under bare feet.

0BB4E569-F3E7-47CA-AFB9-42C123766CE5.png

• Sad

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Bit of a random one lads but just seen celeb version of Lingo starting 4th Sept. Now I know Soph went through a phase of mentioning it a lot but hardly be making an appearance would she???😂

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
So it was Henry who was the fav
Then the 3 Rs
Now the giewwwwwwls (girls, just trying to get her accent across cos it twists my nipples the wrong way) are her favourite

Remember everyone, whilst I'm sat in my tend mansion and tend farm, you're exactly where you're meant to be. Xoxo buy my tesco tat to help me pay my bills xo

Im not a chicken professional but do they often lay eggs with words on them?
God don't, the thread gets so fucking touchy when the eggs are mentioned 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Lol there's alot of gate keeping going on in this thread. Don't say this, don't say that blah blah. I've been on this thread a very long time and it has always taken the piss out of how those two look.

The comments about her looking trans..I think people mean drag queen. And that's true..sometimes she does look like she's in drag when she's super filtered.

I've gotta admit it gets quite boring and mumsnetty on here if you say something that isn't pc. Just put your big girl(or boy) pants on and ignore it 🤷‍♀️
I do agree with you, we have mods to moderate, we shouldn't be moderating ourselves. Don't like a comment? Report it and let the mods decide. There will be things said that strike a chord with some people, but generally we say what we see and she definitely does look drag/male at times. If you don't like a comment, report and scroll past rather than create an issue within the thread. Let the mods mod, let the tattlers tattle!

• Heart

Jj2431

Chatty Member
So is Mumma Eve a secret tattler or is she one of the regular posters because we see you. I see you. We agree with you. Ooh I wish I knew which poster you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Yellowdoor44

I feel so sorry for Ronnie! Where are all of his toys and things that make him “Ronnie?” 😣😭 For a child that has limited speech, there’s no wonder. There’s no stimulation or anything for him to actually talk about. I feel so sad!

My stepson’s room (whose 5) isn’t the tidiest and it drives me up the wall that he has stuck some of his football stickers on his plastic toy drawers but they’re his and he’s proud of them.

Edit: Not sure if I had to delete the company name so I did it anyway.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36