Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to story time with Sofa 101:
Lesson 1 - it must involve poo in order to be ReLaTaBlE
Lesson 2 - there must be 0 evidence that it actually happened
Lesson 3 - you must must must moan about Ron's 'naughty' behaviour

follow these rules and you'll be as good as influencer as sof in no time 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Sorry if this has been said but I've not had time to read all through here since she posted the morning reel ... but she didn't film feeding those alpacas this morning unless she has magically turned yellow drought grass to a green lawn overnight
That's just the astro turf, the kind camels are well known to be so fond of.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe the "Queen of Clean", "Cleaning Guru", etc should wear gloves when she's shovelling tit and wash her hands properly...boys might not get upset tums then 🤮🤮
So nasty narc Sophie Hinchliffe went out for lunch today then...sweet Mrs Hinch would never act like that with her husband and berate her lovely boys 🤷🏼‍♀️
So obvious ir was yet ANOTHER cock and bull eating out disaster story too ...She lies ALLLLLLLL the time, yet she is still shitttttt(!!!!) at it 🤭🤭🤭
Let's just hope those boys are not ill....have tummy upsets or are off their food because both chickens and alpacas can cause Salmonella Novoirus, ringworm and E.coil
Why put your children's well being at risk just to be able to film for the gram, she really needs to get her priorities in order, allowing a camel in the kitchen and a dog to cross contaminate your home and not wearing gloves, overalls and protective gear when cleaning animals then feeding your children is madness!

Reactions: 30
It's been said 1000 times over, but I hate that she thinks relatable parenting is having a tit time (literally) every time you go out.
I totally get that you don't want to come across as the "my kids are perfect" parent but she goes too far off the deep end. I'd accept a funny story about something negative with an overall more positive spin, but with her it's always negative this and negative that and duck my life, my kids are horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
REALLY??? so if that is Astroturf why has she got an industrial sized lawn mower?
I think it's only the patch around their hut which is "pet friendly" astro. The rest is (as you rightly said) dead and yellow. Even when that grass is healthy and long they did not need a massive duck off lawn mower, the garden ain't that big, it's just for gram pics. Hope that helps xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Let's just hope those boys are not ill....have tummy upsets or are off their food because both chickens and alpacas can cause Salmonella Novoirus, ringworm and E.coil
Why put your children's well being at risk just to be able to film for the gram, she really needs to get her priorities in order, allowing a camel in the kitchen and a dog to cross contaminate your home and not wearing gloves, overalls and protective gear when cleaning animals then feeding your children is madness!
This is a bit overboard.
We have chickens and have never had any tummy bug or other related illness. Good hygiene is all that's needed. We have a pair of garden boots, which is a bird flu precaution (separate boots for your property and for walking the dog in the fields), and a pair of old gardening gloves that we use to clean out the chickens.
Our kids regularly handle them, the eldest has poo cleaning as one of their little jobs for pocket money, the middle is in charge of collecting eggs.
Same for dogs. It's just practising good hygiene. I know no-one who has ever been ill from having their dog in their house. My dad's dogs regularly catch rats and mice on the farm, they live in the house.

Just wash your hands after handling? And don't let dogs lick your face.

Reactions: 26
That is one huge milestone! You and Mr Horsey are bloody amazing xxx
Thank you Polly. It’s been a hard slog but we are closer to the end now. They think by the end of the year he will be fully healed and can start doing more xx
She’s an absolute narcissistic arsenal hole 😡 Shaming her children and Jimbob, although he’s a creepy sleaze he doesn’t deserve shaming online by her like that. I think it’s obvious why the kiddies didn’t want to eat, Ronni e was sick recently and Lennie’s tummy is upset, they’ve probably both got a tummy bug. No wonder the way she faffs around with those floofheads and henz 🙄

I’m so sorry to read how poorly Mr Horsey has been. I have personal experience of being critically ill in ICU and know what a long hard road it is recovering. That’s so wonderful that he’s feeling able to work from home a few hours a week, that’s such an achievement, you must feel so proud of him 💕xxx
Thank you. ICU was a scary place but they were INCREDIBLE and I have them to thank for him being sat annoying me as I type! xx

Back on topic, Hinch is a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Didn't happen 💩
Didn't happen 📱
And the food situation is probably because they don't ever get fed proper food so they don't know what to do with it. So yeah, I believe that.

The way she speaks about Jamie is just.... Sickening. He will have to listen to her tit, he has to decorate biscuits in his 40s on a Friday night, he's forced to do everything SHE wants, just listen to your husband when he's talking, even if it's not a topic you're interested in, not everything is about you.
Exactly. Bloke is living in a house with the regular risk of finding pronking camels indoors, I find it hard to believe that’s his dream.

From the way she’s behaving, she clearly takes nothing to do with those poor kids. Everything is a sob story with her. Bet it was her who wanted to go for a ‘nice’ lunch in the first place.

And she has the nerve to sit and film herself sulking and ignoring him when he’s trying to talk to her, FFS, she’s in her thirties! Grow TF up woman! Couple goals my ass!

Edit - typo

Reactions: 19
I just had to Google how many pounds 11 stone is. It's 154. There is no way in hell that Jamie weighs that!!!! They are both delusional and think the sun comes up just to hear them crow

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched her morning routine reel. Why is fiddle there cheering with their cup of tea together?? It’s 6-7am according to sofa?

She makes out she’s some sort of hero that she fed the animals (she wanted) and she fed her children. News flash hunnay, we all do this every single day only without the help of our mother

Also, this is probably one of my favourite thread recaps to date 👏🏼

Reactions: 18
I’ve just seen her latest story.

What a bleeping witch. She isn’t interested if it’s not about her. I know Jimbobnoknob is a twit but he’s got every right to talk to her about things he’s done etc even if it’s boring, you should show some interest! Find me a woman who hasn’t been bored by their fella at times? Mr Horsey does it loads but I wouldn’t shame him for it. I’m sure I do it to him too.

I can’t work out how a nappy explosion can go everywhere. Usually it’s contained by the clothes they wear, although covered from the inside.

Last point - if Ronnie put your phone in a pint of coke, how the duck are you doing this story? Liar, liar 🤥

Just to say, for those who were on the Hinch threads this time last year when I posted that Mr Horsey was in ICU, dying. I’m pleased to say he started work again, from home on a few hours a week basis, a year to the day he was admitted to ICU with sepsis xx
That’s great news @horseybox1982 Sepsis is a terrible thing. So glad he recovered x

Reactions: 11
I just had to Google how many pounds 11 stone is. It's 154. There is no way in hell that Jamie weighs that!!!! They are both delusional and think the sun comes up just to hear them crow
Exactly I'm size 12/14 and weigh just over 11 stone🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
I’d be rather concerned for the health of my children if my toddler had an explosive diarrhée and the other vomed all over the gaff. Share it online tho soph and pretend it’s the normal life of jack and Jill while you have livestock eating food off your kitchen counter. Let’s not forget your 2 inches long nails full of crap I’m sure after you ‘feed’ your hens with Chinese worms. Unless of course none of it is true and you had a tit lunch because you don’t know how to be a real mum and because the vom was actually your own drink/wine. What a sad life!!

I’m yet to see a large iPhone fit into a pint of coke btw. She had to add ‘coke’ as well 🤣
Lying twit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No one cares about your AmaZON parcels. In case you haven't realised Zoph, millions of people are wondering how they're going to heat their homes and put food on the table this winter. Read the room

Reactions: 25
Who cares what you bought of amazon! It's all a load of shite including them awful outfits for the boys that shirt is hideous!

Reactions: 24
Instead of crappy Amazon parcels & bragging why not a food parcel to a food bank instead? Braggy witch & Soph incense sticks have been around for decades, they ain’t nothing new! No doubt the sheep will be ordering these next 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who cares what you bought of amazon! It's all a load of shite including them awful outfits for the boys that shirt is hideous!
With all her money she could support a fab business or you know but sustainable. But no Verucca couldn’t possibly go to a shop in case anyone saw her real face and real personality

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.