Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been said 1000 times over, but I hate that she thinks relatable parenting is having a tit time (literally) every time you go out.
I totally get that you don't want to come across as the "my kids are perfect" parent but she goes too far off the deep end. I'd accept a funny story about something negative with an overall more positive spin, but with her it's always negative this and negative that and duck my life, my kids are horrible.
That's what happens when you let them do what they like without setting boundaries that are acceptable. You can say no to things Soph. Then kids know where they stand. You don't teach them anything...including how to eat properly. So if you didn't tell him off for the supposed phone thing, he will think thst is ok. What is the matter with you woman. Do you think you won't be loved if you say no to them. Of course...you are not reading this though are you love!

Reactions: 11
Oh sweet Jesus, she's going to be using incense now??? She needs to pick a lane. She's NEVER going to be an organic crunchy mom. They will chew her up and spit her out with all the chemicals she uses, fake plants, really just about everything she does.

Reactions: 21
Instead of crappy Amazon parcels & bragging why not a food parcel to a food bank instead? Braggy witch & Soph incense sticks have been around for decades, they ain’t nothing new! No doubt the sheep will be ordering these next 🙄
Because she doesn’t know where the food bank is. Hope this helps.

also so many posts to try and drag her engagement back up. Bore off with your naff kids suits

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sure Tesco are really pleased to see her showing her incense sticks when they've just released A/W Hinch room fragrances. 😆
#mrshinchisover

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Not to stick up for Inch but I think the 11 stone comment he made was due to them being lighter and therefore the go karts can go faster. If you listen to the end it finishes with him saying something like I'm 16...I assume he's 16 stone and therefore was too hefty for the go kart to go fast 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Are those outfits for a wedding or are the boys auditioning for a remake of The Sound of Music?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
No Knob didn't say he weighed 11 stone he said they did so he had no chance. Assuming he was talking about whoever he was racing with.
Anyway, why does she insist on dressing the wee ones in the same outfits? Drives me bleeping bananas.

Reactions: 17
I highly doubt those boys will be wearing those outfits for the wedding. If they do wear them it'll just be for Soph to take a photo and say look we are still relatable the boys are wearing an Amazon outfit. And I hope, Soph, that Ron's shorts fit a hell of a lot better than the pair you stuffed him into for his first birthday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
FFS.... has she even heard of the cost of living crisis going on? So many not having enough money to get through and everything going up in price and here’s Mrs Tat Bragger buying even more tat to show off on the gram 🙄

One minute she’s having a huff, slagging off her children and husband, next she’s acting as if butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth and her life is Mary Poppins perfect.... duck off Sopha

Sopha 👋🏻 If any of my children are poorly, like Lennie is today if he’s had a bad tummy like you claim he has I drop everything, grab a blanket and sit cuddling them..... Just stop being a greedy, money making twit for once and #bekind to your child and #bekind to Ronni e and not slag him off about the coke/phone and #bekind and respectful to your husband. Honestly, the way you mocked him today made even me feel bad for him 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is it a wedding in Victorian times. duck me she has no taste at all does she!

They also look the same size even though there's a 2yr gap in sizing

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Caught up on here today while working but not seen any of the tit she’s posted. Don’t know if I’ll bother to be truthful, it sounds like she’s been a mega bleep today 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Noooooo! I've been using that brand of incense since I was a teenager (I'm old as duck now)
Don't let her cause a shortage.
Me too but i have the cones, i instantly cackled getting this out the box to show you as i thought of jimbob, i’ll never look at them the same. Thanks Soph
28CBE7F5-F133-4E2A-8E72-8554AE28189E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
After her bizarre behaviour today I'm beginning to wonder if Thursdays are Fiddles day off to catch up with her own housework?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
After all this “my kids are bleeping Arsenal holes” narrative in calling a bingo on an asleep photo with her gushing over them or that old lie she tells of when they go to bed she has to look at photos of them because she misses them so much 😂😂😂😂😂

It's been said 1000 times over, but I hate that she thinks relatable parenting is having a tit time (literally) every time you go out.
I totally get that you don't want to come across as the "my kids are perfect" parent but she goes too far off the deep end. I'd accept a funny story about something negative with an overall more positive spin, but with her it's always negative this and negative that and duck my life, my kids are horrible.
She also seems to totally miss the point that they are HER kids it’s her Job to PARENT!!

Her Job is to teach, nurture and support. Instead she acts like the child probably just shouts at them and never even explains or points in the right direction!

I have said as a single person to someone who has to get little ones to school/ nursery and or themselves to work too that I am awe of their time management etc but I’ve never sat there and watched anyones routines on social media and certainly never thought that it would cross anyones mind to want to watch mine 🙄😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.