Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure Tesco are really pleased to see her showing her incense sticks when they've just released A/W Hinch room fragrances. šŸ˜†
#mrshinchisover
And buying the boys outfits off Amazon when sheā€™s done a range of kids clothing with them also ffs she is absolutely thick as floof !!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She only buys off Amazon because she pops an AFF link on occasionally which lasts a month or so even if people later buy something else from Amazon and not via her link she still gets paid for it. Thatā€™s why she now just says (Amazon) there should be some rule that tells the customers this!!! AFF should then be on all mention of Amazon if they are still making money from the previous click šŸ˜”

Reactions: 28
Exploding nappies for ffs. Stop letting camels into the house and actually clean it then. šŸ¤Ø
How is she taking photos of her phone has been in coke? Iā€™ve missed so muchā€¦holidayā€¦proper holiday not a tend one.

Reactions: 16
At no point has my three year old ever been in a position to drop my phone in a glass of Coke. These stories are so ridiculous. I hate all of the #blessed stuff people do, but canā€™t she just say they went out for a nice lunch? Why the theatrics? šŸ¤Ŗ
As someone who finally started reading People Like Her this morning Iā€™m guessing it makes her relatable šŸ™„

Reactions: 22
Here to add that if that was Ronnieā€™s lovely purple Ribena sick on the sofa and then Lennieā€™s got a dicky tummy, WHY IS SHE TAKING THEM OUT? Theyā€™re ill and probably want to be cuddled up on the sofa and sleeping it off.

Not to mention the germs sheā€™ll be spreading by taking them out although who am I to say? Itā€™s all for the ā€˜gram innit.

Also, illness and things donā€™t exist in her Disney world, do they? She had her head up her own arse for the whole duration of the pandemic and never ever mentioned it once that Covid was a thing!!!! Sheā€™s got me on one today.
Oh gosh. Was that sick? Maybe sheā€™s been cooking proper meals and itā€™s done them in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve just seen her latest story.

What a bleeping witch. She isnā€™t interested if itā€™s not about her. I know Jimbobnoknob is a twit but heā€™s got every right to talk to her about things heā€™s done etc even if itā€™s boring, you should show some interest! Find me a woman who hasnā€™t been bored by their fella at times? Mr Horsey does it loads but I wouldnā€™t shame him for it. Iā€™m sure I do it to him too.

I canā€™t work out how a nappy explosion can go everywhere. Usually itā€™s contained by the clothes they wear, although covered from the inside.

Last point - if Ronnie put your phone in a pint of coke, how the duck are you doing this story? Liar, liar šŸ¤„

Just to say, for those who were on the Hinch threads this time last year when I posted that Mr Horsey was in ICU, dying. Iā€™m pleased to say he started work again, from home on a few hours a week basis, a year to the day he was admitted to ICU with sepsis xx
Thatā€™s great news x

Reactions: 5
Firstly I donā€™t think my children ever had a nappy explosion past a few months old. Def not as a toddler.

Secondly dying at Jamie trying to act like 11stone is heavy for an adult male and he isnā€™t that heavy. Pull the other one mate.
He isnā€™t 11 stone! My husband is 12 and he is half the size of him!!

Reactions: 7
I've been using that brand of incense for years too. Ffs!! You watch all her sheep by them now

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve just seen her latest story.

What a bleeping witch. She isnā€™t interested if itā€™s not about her. I know Jimbobnoknob is a twit but heā€™s got every right to talk to her about things heā€™s done etc even if itā€™s boring, you should show some interest! Find me a woman who hasnā€™t been bored by their fella at times? Mr Horsey does it loads but I wouldnā€™t shame him for it. Iā€™m sure I do it to him too.

I canā€™t work out how a nappy explosion can go everywhere. Usually itā€™s contained by the clothes they wear, although covered from the inside.

Last point - if Ronnie put your phone in a pint of coke, how the duck are you doing this story? Liar, liar šŸ¤„

Just to say, for those who were on the Hinch threads this time last year when I posted that Mr Horsey was in ICU, dying. Iā€™m pleased to say he started work again, from home on a few hours a week basis, a year to the day he was admitted to ICU with sepsis xx
Good to hear Mr Horsey is doing well ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So much for loving and supporting small businesses. She could of gotten all of those stuff from small brands but sheā€™s chosen money grabbing Amazon

Reactions: 30
So on top of her flinging chemicals all over the house, febreezing the tit out of every soft furnishing, lighting a gazillion wax melts and scented candles she ALSO burns incense???

duck ME I wouldnā€™t be able to breath in that house!! šŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ«

Reactions: 38
I feel so sorry for Ronnie! Where are all of his toys and things that make him ā€œRonnie?ā€ šŸ˜£šŸ˜­ For a child that has limited speech, thereā€™s no wonder. Thereā€™s no stimulation or anything for him to actually talk about. I feel so sad!

My stepsonā€™s room (whose 5) isnā€™t the tidiest and it drives me up the wall that he has stuck some of his football stickers on his plastic toy drawers but theyā€™re his and heā€™s proud of them.

Edit: Not sure if I had to delete the company name so I did it anyway.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Hello nusty trolls. Iā€™ve been busy slaving away all day at the computer - what with it being Gcse results day and all. Left the house at 6am. On my way home now. Thatā€™s a real days work hinch babes!

Too much for me to really contribute to. Goes without saying that all the going out for lunch stuff is bollovks. Although I do believe they eat out/ takeaway every single day for at least one meal.

From her reel earlier. Two things:
Why when she lets Henry out are the alpacas already out of their pen? Surely they are supposed to be in there all night?
And she forgot to filter her mum tum in the laptop reflection šŸ«£.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.