Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely detest the 'we are exactly where we are supposed to be' shite. She just cannot see how arrogant and entitled it makes her sound.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Here to add that if that was Ronnie’s lovely purple Ribena sick on the sofa and then Lennie’s got a dicky tummy, WHY IS SHE TAKING THEM OUT? They’re ill and probably want to be cuddled up on the sofa and sleeping it off.

Not to mention the germs she’ll be spreading by taking them out although who am I to say? It’s all for the ‘gram innit.

Also, illness and things don’t exist in her Disney world, do they? She had her head up her own arse for the whole duration of the pandemic and never ever mentioned it once that Covid was a thing!!!! She’s got me on one today.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
The latest story, duck sake! I mean, she's a fully grown woman sat there sulking and if that's not bad enough, filming herself sulking and with that pathetic filter on too! If I did that my other half would be like what the duck you doing? and think i was a right saddo.
I just cant get my head round why she sits there filming herself crying, sulking, etc. Why?
I remember from couple of years ago there was a video of her on some news page of her crying about trolls being nasty about Ronnie's looks when he was a baby. She sat there and filmed herself crying over it (in full face of makeup) with that ridiculous butterfly filter on. Sat crying while she had pretend butterflies going round her head. :ROFLMAO: I had to laugh, it was just absolutely one of the most embarrassing cringe things I'd ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Didn't happen 💩
Didn't happen 📱
And the food situation is probably because they don't ever get fed proper food so they don't know what to do with it. So yeah, I believe that.

The way she speaks about Jamie is just.... Sickening. He will have to listen to her tit, he has to decorate biscuits in his 40s on a Friday night, he's forced to do everything SHE wants, just listen to your husband when he's talking, even if it's not a topic you're interested in, not everything is about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Maybe, just maybe this is her excuse to get rid of the WW. "Guysss you know I love my floofies, 🤥 But both boys have recently had tummy problems, it's so tricky keeping toddler hands clean 24/7 so unfortunately we've sent them back to the camel people 🥺💔
"BUT, here's Dougie the donkey I lurve him so much." 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Here to add that if that was Ronnie’s lovely purple Ribena sick on the sofa and then Lennie’s got a dicky tummy, WHY IS SHE TAKING THEM OUT? They’re ill and probably want to be cuddled up on the sofa and sleeping it off.

Not to mention the germs she’ll be spreading by taking them out although who am I to say? It’s all for the ‘gram innit.

Also, illness and things don’t exist in her Disney world, do they? She had her head up her own arse for the whole duration of the pandemic and never ever mentioned it once that Covid was a thing!!!! She’s got me on one today.
If there is even an ounce of truth to her story, it will be because Sophie wanted to go out for lunch, and for that reason only, she has trailed two unwell toddlers to a restaurant and now has the cheek to complain about them. What kind of mother does that?🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 48
The latest story, duck sake! I mean, she's a fully grown woman sat there sulking and if that's not bad enough, filming herself sulking and with that pathetic filter on too! If I did that my other half would be like what the duck you doing? and think i was a right saddo.
I just cant get my head round why she sits there filming herself crying, sulking, etc. Why?
I remember from couple of years ago there was a video of her on some news page of her crying about trolls being nasty about Ronnie's looks when he was a baby. She sat there and filmed herself crying over it (in full face of makeup) with that ridiculous butterfly filter on. Sat crying while she had pretend butterflies going round her head. :ROFLMAO: I had to laugh, it was just absolutely one of the most embarrassing cringe things I'd ever seen.
Because she is a spoilt brat that is used to behaving like that with Fiddle. Jamie will get sick of it eventually

Reactions: 26
I have three kids and not one “exciting” story involving tit. What am I doing wrong?
Sophie is a coprophiliac I reckon , she's obsessed with poo. Animal poo. Human poo. Just everything poo related. Every story has something to do with poo.
She's WEIRD. She is a STRANGE woman.

Because she's not got a motherly bone in her body.
She hasn't got an ounce of common sense.
What Sophie wants. Sophie gets.
But then you have to remember there's 2 parents - Jamie could and should of said no the boys aren't going out, they're unwell. But he's so pussy whipped he won't say boo to her.. He'd of left if her career didn't fly off when it did, he's got money without working now, he won't leave her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She's so passive aggressive. She uses insta to tell everyone what gets on her nerves about Jamie. She won't confront him so he has to find out on her vids. Like all the past instances...Jamie leaves his flipflops out....Jamie leaves clothes on the floor. Poor bloke! Although saying that, he should have a ball or two to stand up for himself by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry but why does she think every outting they have is an absolute disaster with the kids?? Yes kids mess around and tit happens(literally!) But she's never had one nice thing to say about a day out with the kids. All she bleeping does is complain about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Sophie is a coprophiliac I reckon , she's obsessed with poo. Animal poo. Human poo. Just everything poo related. Every story has something to do with poo.
She's WEIRD. She is a STRANGE woman.

Because she's not got a motherly bone in her body.
She hasn't got an ounce of common sense.
What Sophie wants. Sophie gets.
But then you have to remember there's 2 parents - Jamie could and should of said no the boys aren't going out, they're unwell. But he's so pussy whipped he won't say boo to her.. He'd of left if her career didn't fly off when it did, he's got money without working now, he won't leave her!!!
But most blokes pride themselves in bringing money to support the family. When a man doesn't work and is not allowed to have his own hobbies ( golf moaning), what's the point?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry but why does she think every outting they have is an absolute disaster with the kids?? Yes kids mess around and tit happens(literally!) But she's never had one nice thing to say about a day out with the kids. All she bleeping does is complain about them.
Perhaps she thinks that makes her sound relateable. Perhaps they don't play up. And so she has to make things up to sound 'we're in it together girls'!

Reactions: 28
There’s no way lonnies tit ended up on the floor, her phone is fine as she’s using it to film her being rude to Jamie, and my toddler very rarely eats anything when we go out for dinner, it’s no big deal. She’s so annoying
Yeah I have comments.
1. maybe if she talked and interacted with her sons and ate with them and didn’t just have a phone shoved in their faces then they would maybe enjoy it more. Eating and setting good examples at meal times are massively important. She clearly doesn’t do any of that as her table is used to be a dust magnet for her shytiling

2.Exploding nappy. How old is that kid?! Maybe change them more often (but like stinky Stacey and her massive nappies on Rex she probably can’t be arsed)

3. toddlers are dicks. Accept it. Don’t shame them on social media. She is the problem.

4. she’s a bleep

thanks for coming to my Ted talk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
But most blokes pride themselves in bringing money to support the family. When a man doesn't work and is not allowed to have his own hobbies ( golf moaning), what's the point?
You tell me! Some people are driven by money. He's desperate for fame, so the whole Mr hinch, Mrs hinch husband. He'll love it all.
But he does need to have a word with how she speaks to him and about him because its embarrassing

Reactions: 21
Yeah I have comments.
1. maybe if she talked and interacted with her sons and ate with them and didn’t just have a phone shoved in their faces then they would maybe enjoy it more. Eating and setting good examples at meal times are massively important. She clearly doesn’t do any of that as her table is used to be a dust magnet for her shytiling

2.Exploding nappy. How old is that kid?! Maybe change them more often (but like stinky Stacey and her massive nappies on Rex she probably can’t be arsed)

3. toddlers are dicks. Accept it. Don’t shame them on social media. She is the problem.

4. she’s a bleep

thanks for coming to my Ted talk
I thought that, just change the bleeping nappies more it's not rocket science 🙉🙉🙉

Reactions: 13
Perhaps she thinks that makes her sound relateable. Perhaps they don't play up. And so she has to make things up to sound 'we're in it together girls'!
I remember when I was out with my kids and the baby exploded all over her pram. But you don't make a big song and dance about it or even stress about it. What's the point. Just clean it up and get it done. Doesn't make me relatable as the next person really. To her it's just story telling.

Reactions: 17
She never takes them out so none of them know how to behave around each other. Never heard Jamie moan about anything going wrong at soft play 🤔

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.