Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, going back to her earlier story, how can she 'find' the videos of Len on her phone, insinuating he sneaked off and filmed himself when she can clearly be heard in the background doing that stupid bleeping laugh?!?! She knows exactly what's being filmed and isn't 'finding' anything.
bleep.

Reactions: 35
Oh a completely unfunny made up roller rant 🙄🙄
Degrade husband ☑
witch about kids apparently misbehaving ☑
tit ☑

nice one Soph, ready to reveal your hot tub or other gifted expensive shite which you deserve as you go through so much and you’re sooo relatable? 🥱🥱

Reactions: 40
Why does she constantly sound like she hates her kids? So what if they didn't eat a thing, seeing and Lennie had a poo explosion he was probs poorly? And sorry but how did ronnie even have her phone and why wasn't she watching him around the drinks? When I've gone restaurants anything spillable or tippable is out the way of my daughters grabby hands. Surely if her phone went in the drink it wouldn't be working? Stupid woman

Reactions: 32
Firstly I don’t think my children ever had a nappy explosion past a few months old. Def not as a toddler.

Secondly dying at Jamie trying to act like 11stone is heavy for an adult male and he isn’t that heavy. Pull the other one mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is so rude and horrible to Jamie! You don’t want to have a conversation with him all because you’re scarred from the events at lunch and things went wrong for you…? If I behaved like that when things went wrong in my day, I would never talk to my husband / want to listen to him talk to me about anything, because things somehow go wrong for me every day ha ha. She just doesn’t seem to want to engage in conversation with him at all, even if it involves something he’s passionate about or been up to. If it was the other way around and it was a man not giving two hoots about what his girlfriend wants to chat to him about, there would be uproar! X

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Nope didn’t happen & if the boys do have a tummy upset then why take them out? When my kids had them in the past all they wanted was to sleep on the sofa & sip water, eat dry toast etc…not be dragged out for a meal spreading their germs everywhere they go as well! Is she on Jimbobs phone too with hers being submerged in a drink? Must be fiddles day off today from the boys so poor old Sopha has to look after them herself. She just doesn’t like her human kids at all does she? All she does is moan about them & wheel them out for the gram then give them back to mummy or Jimbob then arse about with her animal kids who don’t answer back.

Reactions: 25
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday Nusty Hens 🐔💕

Jimbobgetajobnob with a news update 🤭
(Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Maybe the "Queen of Clean", "Cleaning Guru", etc should wear gloves when she's shovelling tit and wash her hands properly...boys might not get upset tums then 🤮🤮
So nasty narc Sophie Hinchliffe went out for lunch today then...sweet Mrs Hinch would never act like that with her husband and blame her poor little boys 🤷🏼‍♀️
So obvious ir was yet ANOTHER cock and bull eating out disaster story too ...She lies ALLLLLLLL the time, yet she is still shitttttt(!!!!) at it 🤭🤭🤭

Sorry your kids spoiled your nice lunch Soph. How bloody spiteful of them. Do they not know who you are??

Go and tongue a floof that’ll make you feel better. Either one of the ones in your garden or bestie bubs Stacey’s (both furry and stinking 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s an idiot, poor Soph has to make up stories just for the gram, he needs to get the duck back to work, and she needs to get some parenting skills and stop acting like a child, she lucky to go to lunch the absolute melt, bore the duck off, will clapping my hands when your time on Instagram is up I don’t see what people like about her she just plain stupid

Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has been said but I've not had time to read all through here since she posted the morning reel ... but she didn't film feeding those alpacas this morning unless she has magically turned yellow drought grass to a green lawn overnight
That’s the ‘tend grass outside their hut

Reactions: 15
Firstly I don’t think my children ever had a nappy explosion past a few months old. Def not as a toddler.

Secondly dying at Jamie trying to act like 11stone is heavy for an adult male and he isn’t that heavy. Pull the other one mate.
He's more than 11stone FFS🙄🙄🙄

Energy new price cap announced tomorrow, be interesting to see what Hinchs brags are....the hot tub wouldn't be a good idea🤔

Reactions: 16
Sorry but why does she think every outting they have is an absolute disaster with the kids?? Yes kids mess around and tit happens(literally!) But she's never had one nice thing to say about a day out with the kids. All she bleeping does is complain about them.
Why she had them I don’t know… (oh wait yes we do, little cash cows to bring more money in!). But you couldn’t have said it better. She doesn’t seem grateful to have two beautiful children and to be a mother. She thinks she can slap a cheesy quote on a picture of them and that makes her a great mum. Well she couldn’t be further from the truth. She’s diabolical and a horrible mother. I feel so incredibly sorry for those children, she doesn’t deserve them 😢. X

I have three kids and not one “exciting” story involving tit. What am I doing wrong?
Same 😂and the six month old constantly poos haha xx

Here to add that if that was Ronnie’s lovely purple Ribena sick on the sofa and then Lennie’s got a dicky tummy, WHY IS SHE TAKING THEM OUT? They’re ill and probably want to be cuddled up on the sofa and sleeping it off.

Not to mention the germs she’ll be spreading by taking them out although who am I to say? It’s all for the ‘gram innit.

Also, illness and things don’t exist in her Disney world, do they? She had her head up her own arse for the whole duration of the pandemic and never ever mentioned it once that Covid was a thing!!!! She’s got me on one today.
This xx

Reactions: 10
He'd of left if her career didn't fly off when it did, he's got money without working now, he won't leave her!!!
Jamie knows which side his bread's buttered but I'm not so sure about Soph. She's bored, flirting with anything with a pulse. If the opportunity for a quick shag popped up...😳

• Sick
Reactions: 18
You tell me! Some people are driven by money. He's desperate for fame, so the whole Mr hinch, Mrs hinch husband. He'll love it all.
But he does need to have a word with how she speaks to him and about him because its embarrassing
He is either so obsessed with her that he can't see it or as he said when she started this be kind guyzh stuff that he would stand by her no matter what. Even if it means he is treated like an accessory. He can't think much of himself to allow her to do that.

Reactions: 16
Why she had them I don’t know… (oh wait yes we do, little cash cows to bring more money in!). But you couldn’t have said it better. She doesn’t seem grateful to have two beautiful children and to be a mother. She thinks she can slap a cheesy quote on a picture of them and that makes her a great mum. Well she couldn’t be further from the truth. She’s diabolical and a horrible mother. I feel so incredibly sorry for those children, she doesn’t deserve them 😢. X
Well they've both got form for cheating so I wonder who'll be first🤔

Reactions: 13
I see that Chris the Mural man has been allowed back to tend farm to take and share photos of Ronni e’s room…… I wonder if it really was his intention to merge a British farm with an American one or if he’s having to say that because it looks nothing like Maldon 🤭

That pig still looks freaky and I’m sure that Chris met Hennerz previously 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jim Bob can be a twit at times but I honestly thibk she’s just as bad and this little ol me is an act she would flip if he filmed her moaning about her talking about something that interests her if he did actually get to go out least let him talk about it .she’s always out at silly hours shopping or sitting in car parks or at her tend besties and it’s probably him and freda with the kids .I dont believe for a second that reel is her routine. The fact that she said Ronnie was sick and now lennies got an upset stomach/the shits why would you take them out for lunch 🫤🙃 I’ve honestly never known someone to be so obsessed with 💩 it’s Bizzare every lie involves it 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.