Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch broke her toe. Went to London, did some other tit, never mentioned it again and was fine the next day.
Went to hospital, got oramorph, went on Chris Evans, had a late night insta-fest, flew to Scotland and her whole footz disappeared!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think the Mods might be having a little game with us.They were funny days when members asked to change their user names and were allocated silly ones like A.Pain and there was a run of Quality Street names 😂
My best memory is when they downgraded most peoples member status and only a few VIP's kept the tittle.
People took it so seriously 🤣🤣🤣
I remember that. There was uproar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember that. There was uproar 😂
I can't remember why they did it.I don't think there was a reason,they just did it 🤭
I was one of a handful that kept VIp,but you're right so many dummies spat out that morning😂😂

Oh wow so Hintch notafarm is like literally off a main road! 😳 I take it big wooden gates were put on it for privacy after all this went on!
The house remained like that till she bought it and added the gates

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He's a wanker, but christ, at least he wants to do something with those kids rather than use them as advertising props.

Oh wow so Hintch notafarm is like literally off a main road! 😳 I take it big wooden gates were put on it for privacy after all this went on!
I was shocked when I saw that video earlier too!

Reactions: 18
My great uncle was quite high up in the masons before he passed away. He lay in the chapel of rest with Masonic clothing and then it was removed before his funeral. Him being a mason fascinated me most of my teen years 🙈

I did type out a lot more but deleted it 😂😂😂 I’m not opening a can of worms 😳
Do tell! It really interests me! 🤓

Reactions: 7
Paparazzi?
She'd like to think. These must have been pictures from when the previous owner lived there and dicked his employees about. That's the scandal and bad energy that everyone's referring to. (Not the alignment of the shapes on the front porch 🤣☠)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the Mods might be having a little game with us.They were funny days when members asked to change their user names and were allocated silly ones like A.Pain and there was a run of Quality Street names 😂
My best memory is when they downgraded most peoples member status and only a few VIP's kept the tittle.
People took it so seriously 🤣🤣🤣
Ahh I remember this, that was an interesting day 🤣

I might be wrong here but was that where @something less identifiab ‘s name was born from? Speaking of, I haven’t seen them post in a while, hope all is okay 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'd like to think. These must have been pictures from when the previous owner lived there and dicked his employees about. That's the scandal and bad energy that everyone's referring to. (Not the alignment of the shapes on the front porch 🤣☠)
The only alignment that she needs to worry about is the bloody off centre staircase!

1EDA262D-8BD1-4A7C-87E0-5B39ADE8D1D6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is the filter she uses to video herself talking. That is not her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh God not this crap, seriously it’s got to be you can’t make a comment about anything nowadays or you’re offending somebody so why don’t we just shut the group down because everything is offensive to someone, sorry but I can’t be part of something where I have to worry about every little thing that said, everybody is too easily offended nowadays and it’s beyond a joke
It's not crap. It's peoples lives. If you think, in 2022, it's acceptable to use trans as a slur, or to hold peoples weights against them, then you're the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It's not crap. It's peoples lives. If you think, in 2022, it's acceptable to use trans as a slur, or to hold peoples weights against them, then you're the problem.
I haven’t slated anybody or their appearance I’m simply saying I don’t think we should be telling others what they can or can’t say, I don’t monitor anybody, if I don’t agree with something I just ignore and move on to the next one

Reactions: 10
I haven’t slated anybody or their appearance I’m simply saying I don’t think we should be telling others what they can or can’t say, I don’t monitor anybody, if I don’t agree with something I just ignore and move on to the next one

I never said you'd slated anybody or their appearance.

Reactions: 1
Thank you for saying this re. trans / fat comments, some may say I’m sensitive and “what are you doing on Tattle”, but I do think comments like this make for uncomfortable reading, they can be so offensive to others on here and is what gives Tattle a bad name.

I like to think on this thread that we are an eloquent bunch who can articulate ourselves in a way that gets the point across without being disrespectful - we are here to call out her BS lies and behaviour.

Keep it classy ladies and gents ❤
Love
In total agreement with this. Trans should never be used as a point to ridicule someone, and tbh neither should bleeping fat. It's 2022 and we should be better than that. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, whoever said that even her goosebumps come in threes, that needs to be a thread suggestion please 😂
Yes this! We all agree her natural features are vastly different to her filtered ones but the point we are making is she massively alters them..not that her natural ones are ugly? That's subjective. Also..calling her manly? Loads of men are fit!!

Can't believe she blatantly covered her arm in the SSS repost with an emoji. What an absolute wetwipe. Why post about body positivity and acceptance when just days later you do that?! I'm taking my kids swimming tomorrow, mustn't forget to pack my giant inflatable emoji to hide behind in all the selfies I'm gonna take 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.