Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been thinking about Inch taking the boys to Arsenal. He is thinking of Ron in that in a box Ron is away from the crowds and noise which he doesn’t like, much better than taking him on the terraces. And like someone said football is long, so in a box he can have time away doing colouring or playing with toys which he couldn’t do in the cheap seats.
How do kids gain an interest in anything? It’s from their parents and their likes. We’ve seen Ron playing football in the garden and at baby ballers and enjoying that and the interaction with Jamie.
Unlike Soph who wants him to like farms so has done a completely OTT mural in his bedroom with no thought to if he has sensory issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Do you know ive just realised watching her and these threads is quite therapeutic. Its just so funny her antics and what people put on her posts and your posts on here. I read one yesterday that a dumb person had put on her post "not all heroes wear capes". I nearly wet myself and she has 1.5mil followers! Also just seen the tesco cardigan ad for Mrs Finch 😂😂. Its all so nutty that its like a continuing comedy. So fank u all for what you put on here 👏👏👏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All the huns selling their grey crushed velvet sofas on the neighbourhood app 😂 either fed up with Hinch or they’re going for the ‘farm’ look now

• Haha
Reactions: 34
When she put that Shark Ad and asked, let me know what you get. She’s f##king clueless. Her sheep and millions of others can’t afford to use the hoover let alone buy a new one🙄🙄🙄🙄
In all the years shes been on the go she has never cared about her shoppers getting into debt, shes just preyed on them more and more and some sadly cant see through her act

Reactions: 29
In all the years shes been on the go she has never cared about her shoppers getting into debt, shes just preyed on them more and more and some sadly cant see through her act
I’m hoping this energy crisis will turn the majority who are beyond skint and can’t put money onto their cards fir the meters. They certainly won’t be joining her in a shopping Haul 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The hens have "taken themselves to bed" 😵💫 oh sweet Jesus back to the disneyfied life narrative 🙄
She seems to have lost that pesky nostril again too 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She can't believe her chickens 'have put themselves to bed'
We can Soph, they think you're boring as duck too,
So much so, you'd send a glass eye to sleep 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No interest in football? Well they also have no interest in farmyard stuff yet Ronald still has a hideous farmyard bedroom.
Also does she not brag always about Ronald’s little football club? 😵💫 strange human!
He’s allowed to be interested in it if she is. She has no desire to go to or show any interest in football so she'll try and put them off it.

Reactions: 19
Saying the boys aren’t into football and even though Ronnie was obviously pushed into baby ballers at first it was one of the only times he ever looked genuinely interested, happy and engaged or is that just me thinking that? I mean I wouldn’t take them to a match they would be bored shitless but I think Ronnie did enjoy football.

Reactions: 18
She’s probably scared the truth about his footballing past will come out if he gets too much freedom.

Fash FC woo hoo ooo

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I have to say I cannot stand the whole trans comments.. It's so bleeping disrespectful. I think she's rough, and with a filter she's awful, but she's alright natural though. Is she gorgeous, no. But she's yano, average. And I've said this so much before that she's not the prettiest girl and certainly isn't what she thinks she looks like, so I'm not acting like a saint. She deserves alot of the comments about her looks when she asks for them due to the high level of filtering and yes she looks alot older than she is - but oh she looks trans, she looks like a man, butch as duck, it just shows a side to tattle that isn't needed - she doesn't look trans REALLY does she? And tbh so duck if she does, being trans shouldn't be used as a negative thing. She just isn't how she appears on her stories which she clearly needs help for. She's definitely not this dainty little dolly, but she isn't a big butch bleep.
Like I seen a comment about she's too tall to be feminine. You can be tall and feminine.. You can a larger lady, and be feminine. You can be whatever you want, and be feminine.

It's the same with Jamie, calling him a fat bleep all the time, she filters him to appear thinner so when you see the real photo (SS wedding for example) yes it's a shock how different his body actually is, and I think it's sad how she edits her own husband, but he's not a big fatty really is he. He's just a normal looking bloke .. I think there's so much more to say than quite literally rip someone apart so deeply, unnecessarily. Hinch does plenty of other things that need ripping apart.

ANYWAY, the playroom is BRUTAL.
WHAT. IS. THAT
Those poor bloody kids. Fun room. Not.
Thank you for saying this re. trans / fat comments, some may say I’m sensitive and “what are you doing on Tattle”, but I do think comments like this make for uncomfortable reading, they can be so offensive to others on here and is what gives Tattle a bad name.

I like to think on this thread that we are an eloquent bunch who can articulate ourselves in a way that gets the point across without being disrespectful - we are here to call out her BS lies and behaviour.

Keep it classy ladies and gents ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.