Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house is hideous, the rooms are all just a mish-mash of other people's styles that she's completely missed the mark with, they don't flow nicely from one room to another and the whole vibe is just awkward. I 100% think the interior designer has fleeced the fleecer! The house had a lot of potential and she's ruined it, she will move again when the boys are older.

Reactions: 22
Heā€™ll have been on the waiting list since before Ronnieā€™s birth if heā€™s only just got a season ticket. Those boxes are hugely expensive, if you had one youā€™d be making the effort to use it every match. I donā€™t think Hinch would either go that often or let Jamie go that often.
I donā€™t think Jamieā€™s allowed to spend any money on what he wants, I reckon he gets an allowance.
Plus he canā€™t go football every Saturday, someoneā€™s got to look after Soph and the children šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Heā€™ll have been on the waiting list since before Ronnieā€™s birth if heā€™s only just got a season ticket. Those boxes are hugely expensive, if you had one youā€™d be making the effort to use it every match. I donā€™t think Hinch would either go that often or let Jamie go that often.
My sister-in-law's family have a box there (they're multi-millionaires) and her dad is a right Arsenalhole about it, he brags about it alllll the time and all his friends are all the same, Inch would get ripped to tit by them!

I donā€™t know why sheā€™s surprised the hens have put themselves to bed? Yes they were battery hens but theyā€™ll still have a natural instinct to go to bed when itā€™s dark. Thatā€™s why itā€™s so unnecessary to be back and forward letting them out and putting them to bed. Just get an automatic door on a light sensor! But that wouldnā€™t fit with the Princess Soph saviour of all animals narrative.

Reactions: 29
I donā€™t know why sheā€™s surprised the hens have put themselves to bed? Yes they were battery hens but theyā€™ll still have a natural instinct to go to bed when itā€™s dark. Thatā€™s why itā€™s so unnecessary to be back and forward letting them out and putting them to bed. Just get an automatic door on a light sensor! But that wouldnā€™t fit with the Princess Soph saviour of all animals narrative.
I know nothing about hens which is why I haven't commented on them so far but surely she should have looked into these things? And as for her "not being able to eat chicken since rescuing them" .... okayyyy sure, I give it a year before someone sees her out scranning some nuggets or at the local carvery with a plate full of chicken onion.

• Haha
The story of him wanting a box to take the boys to watch football is staged. If he was talking to her wouldnā€™t he be looking at her. Itā€™s like heā€™s reading from a script. But wether it is or not why is she so patronising to him. Sheā€™s saying they donā€™t even like football. Doesnā€™t Ronnie go to or at least used to go to baby ballers. Personally I think itā€™s something that they would love doing with their dad but leave her at home.

Reactions: 30
A theory about greyskull. Seeing as Saturdays are spent there; sheā€™s left all her stuff there. I believe greyskull is the ā€œchild care houseā€. Itā€™s where Nanny Fiddle Fingers looks after the boys during the week and weekends. This enables Hinch Not a Farm remain spotless. I do believe fiddle and weepy al have essentially moved in with Hinch. Their house is then reasonably empty.
Mamfa and family essentially live between greyskull and fiddles house. Because cling on is at school, mamfa has a real job (god knows about the husband) itā€™s not a big deal that Ronnie and Lonnie are there most days with fiddle.
just some ponderings.
I donā€™t believe Mamfa will be living there long term. I do believe theyā€™ve kept these additional houses because they can afford to and keeping them provides places where she can ā€œhideā€ her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
To me she seemed a lot happier in her old house before she started with the extension and then all the ads

Reactions: 20
I have to say if Mr Fraggle wanted to take baby Fraggle to a football game and was fully prepared to look after them for it and leave if it got to much for themā€¦ hell go for it!
It gives time for them to bond over something he enjoys and if it goes tits up you just leave and come home etc - you arenā€™t going to know until you take them, they could be fixated watching the ball or they could find it boring and want to leave šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Although Iā€™ve told Mr Fraggle Iā€™m bring up baby Fraggle hating football cause I canā€™t be dealing with two irate people supporting one of the shittest teams šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have to say I cannot stand the whole trans comments.. It's so bleeping disrespectful. I think she's rough, and with a filter she's awful, but she's alright natural though. Is she gorgeous, no. But she's yano, average. And I've said this so much before that she's not the prettiest girl and certainly isn't what she thinks she looks like, so I'm not acting like a saint. She deserves alot of the comments about her looks when she asks for them due to the high level of filtering and yes she looks alot older than she is - but oh she looks trans, she looks like a man, butch as duck, it just shows a side to tattle that isn't needed - she doesn't look trans REALLY does she? And tbh so duck if she does, being trans shouldn't be used as a negative thing. She just isn't how she appears on her stories which she clearly needs help for. She's definitely not this dainty little dolly, but she isn't a big butch bleep.
Like I seen a comment about she's too tall to be feminine. You can be tall and feminine.. You can a larger lady, and be feminine. You can be whatever you want, and be feminine.

It's the same with Jamie, calling him a fat bleep all the time, she filters him to appear thinner so when you see the real photo (SS wedding for example) yes it's a shock how different his body actually is, and I think it's sad how she edits her own husband, but he's not a big fatty really is he. He's just a normal looking bloke .. I think there's so much more to say than quite literally rip someone apart so deeply, unnecessarily. Hinch does plenty of other things that need ripping apart.

ANYWAY, the playroom is BRUTAL.
WHAT. IS. THAT
Those poor bloody kids. Fun room. Not.
I do agree she doesnā€™t look trans, although she does look like some of the drag queens like Cheryl hole with the fake hair and face full of makeup, she has harsh features and the thick makeup etc doesnā€™t help her look which is why she looks manly, if she softened her features and done her makeup and eyebrows better she would look more feminine

Reactions: 9
A personā€™s weight and facial features are LITERALLY THE LEAST INTERESTING THING ABOUT THEM! I like to know what sort of a person they are.
Take Fauxphie for example:
Is she kind? No
Is she truthful? No
Is she caring? No
Does she put others before herself? No
Loving to children? No
Kind to animals? No.

Is she a beggy, bragging narcissist who is haemorrhaging followers because her bullshit is not relatable? DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
On the hens (non nusty): because they've been kept in a shed their entire lives, wake and sleep is dictated by lights on/off and not natural day length. So for a few days or so, they'll not understand that getting dark means time for bed because they've never had to work that out for themselves. That's why she was supposedly surprised that they put themselves to bed.
However, I'd say a week after getting them that they should have been doing that a couple of days after rehoming. Natural instinct kicks in pretty quickly, so it's probably just more lies to excuse herself from having to go down there to "put them to bed" every night.

Reactions: 14
Thatā€˜s what sheā€™s really pissed off about!

The label lady reeeeally hates her, doesnā€™t she?! Check out the face on that! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Thatā€™s no Hinch but I did chuckle that sheā€™s essentially cropped Hinch out of most of the photos she shared šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.