Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's just seen something and tit her pants going out in the dark. Can't see her going out to put them to bed when it's freezing cold crappy winter weather.

Screenshot_20220827-220342_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes. So many posts going in circles or asking about stuff mentioned only a few pages back. Threads used to be so funny but it's becoming just as dry as her content some days.
(Plus lots of new members who need to read the wiki and/or thread 500!)
Yeah gives me (not literally) the shits. Also bloody upset that The Playroom, is a project and not a journey 😂

View attachment 1532090
Maybe it's just me, but I can't look at those mushrooms without seeing something else. I couldn't have them in my kids playroom. Plus what purpose do they even serve anyway?

Secondly, in addition to the point above. I need to put my glasses on and maybe speak to Mr P because I read "Prints" as something else.

And finally, the penis mushrooms - why are they on the cobbled area and not the fake grass area? And why are there cobbles in a forest? (I know we covered that already but it's on my mind again!)
Yes, to all of this.👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 12
We’re lucky to be able to watch rugby (and indeed Arsenal) in a box regularly. On the whole, they’re contracted for the season rather than being rented out for a one match.

Usually we’re a guest in which case (bluntly), there’s a certain standard of behaviour required. Lovely to see kids enjoying the experience but if they start to impact the enjoyment of others in the box, it doesn’t go down that well. And that’s before we get to never seen out of a tracksuit oi oi get your jugs out Jamie. Hmmm, not entirely sure I can see it happening despite the shameful begging post….

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just an update on the loungewear bargain I got in Tesco of Hinch’s for those of you who are interested

the top is fine
The bottoms, well duck a duck. Why are they so wide? I went to run after my toddler and foot got caught on the fabric went flying across the room, pretty sure I broke my toe as it still hurts to walk a few days later. Pride is in tatters, should of left it in the shop, won’t be donating as could be done for manslaughter.

I’ve learnt my lesson, thanks karma 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Wonder where they got this idea from 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Yet again, due to Hinch's ongoing stupidity, people are still doing these "hacks".
There was a lot of uproar when she first did that. Not to mention plumbers bills. They must have been very busy fixing all the sheep's sinks and raking the cash in. Kitchen's were flooded and the Hinchers couldn't grasp what they'd done wrong!
She never acknowledged any of it either. Utter fool.

Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t be walking across that garden late at night when the rats start their descent on the coop. Urgh
Didn’t her mum buy her a hat or a headband with a lamp on it once? Maybe that got left for Mamfa too

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes they bleeping would because that's how rabid her die hard followers are. If she tit in her hands and clapped they'd lap it up and copy her 100%. 🙄🙄🙄

Screenshot_20220827-223000_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t be walking across that garden late at night when the rats start their descent on the coop. Urgh
Didn’t her mum buy her a hat or a headband with a lamp on it once? Maybe that got left for Mamfa too
Yes she did!
29C90868-E81C-4B17-A6D0-0B512077A822.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just an update on the loungewear bargain I got in Tesco of Hinch’s for those of you who are interested

the top is fine
The bottoms, well duck a duck. Why are they so wide? I went to run after my toddler and foot got caught on the fabric went flying across the room, pretty sure I broke my toe as it still hurts to walk a few days later. Pride is in tatters, should of left it in the shop, won’t be donating as could be done for manslaughter.

I’ve learnt my lesson, thanks karma 😂
Hinch broke her toe. Went to London, did some other tit, never mentioned it again and was fine the next day.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does it say i said this? I never said this lol
I think the Mods might be having a little game with us.They were funny days when members asked to change their user names and were allocated silly ones like A.Pain and there was a run of Quality Street names 😂
My best memory is when they downgraded most peoples member status and only a few VIP's kept the tittle.
People took it so seriously 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hinch broke her toe. Went to London, did some other tit, never mentioned it again and was fine the next day.
And was being paid by a pharmaceutical company to squeeze the word "oramorph" into as many sentences as possible that day.

Oramorph.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.