Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I cannot stand the whole trans comments.. It's so bleeping disrespectful. I think she's rough, and with a filter she's awful, but she's alright natural though. Is she gorgeous, no. But she's yano, average. And I've said this so much before that she's not the prettiest girl and certainly isn't what she thinks she looks like, so I'm not acting like a saint. She deserves alot of the comments about her looks when she asks for them due to the high level of filtering and yes she looks alot older than she is - but oh she looks trans, she looks like a man, butch as duck, it just shows a side to tattle that isn't needed - she doesn't look trans REALLY does she? And tbh so duck if she does, being trans shouldn't be used as a negative thing. She just isn't how she appears on her stories which she clearly needs help for. She's definitely not this dainty little dolly, but she isn't a big butch bleep.
Like I seen a comment about she's too tall to be feminine. You can be tall and feminine.. You can a larger lady, and be feminine. You can be whatever you want, and be feminine.

It's the same with Jamie, calling him a fat bleep all the time, she filters him to appear thinner so when you see the real photo (SS wedding for example) yes it's a shock how different his body actually is, and I think it's sad how she edits her own husband, but he's not a big fatty really is he. He's just a normal looking bloke .. I think there's so much more to say than quite literally rip someone apart so deeply, unnecessarily. Hinch does plenty of other things that need ripping apart.

ANYWAY, the playroom is BRUTAL.
WHAT. IS. THAT
Those poor bloody kids. Fun room. Not.
Thank you for saying this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Seriously tempted to start a new thread early so we can just move onā€¦
Don't be dramatic PolsšŸ˜˜
The threads have always gone through phases like this.Is it a full moon tonight šŸ™ƒ
Let's just hope we all get out the right side of bed in the morning šŸ˜‚
Sleep well everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If anyone has watched the YouTube video of the protests at tend farm pre Sofa's destruction the playroom was once a double garage.

Let inch take the kids to the Arsenal Match Sofa you never knew who'll you meet with a bigger bank balance than yours.

Edited spelling

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Hinch broke her toe. Went to London, did some other tit, never mentioned it again and was fine the next day.
She didn't just break it, she SNAPPED it, you nusty troll.

(Oramorph is bloody good stuff... I had to beg for it post C-section so I could stagger to NICU. šŸ˜’ And this wanker gets it for a toe.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yet again, due to Hinch's ongoing stupidity, people are still doing these "hacks".
There was a lot of uproar when she first did that. Not to mention plumbers bills. They must have been very busy fixing all the sheep's sinks and raking the cash in. Kitchen's were flooded and the Hinchers couldn't grasp what they'd done wrong!
She never acknowledged any of it either. Utter fool.
I had to replace that part in our sink a few months ago as the rubber seal bit had perished with age. I hope the guy in the DIY shop didnt think I was a hincher, ew I feel so dirty.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can i just say she has ruined that beautiful house.

The sad thing is, she's the only person that can't see that, or will ever admit to it.

She's not even worth the #twit šŸ˜”

Reactions: 17
Inch has clearly got himself a season ticket to arsenal in a box/ bought the box/ gepetto built him a box.
Hinch is testing the water about what people will think of this by insinuating itā€™s for the children. Messages saying ā€œoh Ronnie will lovvvve it go for it jamieā€ will be shared in due course. Sheā€™s then going to ā€œtag alongā€ and hope to become noticed out in the wild or make friends with some wags. This is a ploy. This has nothing to do with taking those children to the football.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I have to say I cannot stand the whole trans comments.. It's so bleeping disrespectful. I think she's rough, and with a filter she's awful, but she's alright natural though. Is she gorgeous, no. But she's yano, average. And I've said this so much before that she's not the prettiest girl and certainly isn't what she thinks she looks like, so I'm not acting like a saint. She deserves alot of the comments about her looks when she asks for them due to the high level of filtering and yes she looks alot older than she is - but oh she looks trans, she looks like a man, butch as duck, it just shows a side to tattle that isn't needed - she doesn't look trans REALLY does she? And tbh so duck if she does, being trans shouldn't be used as a negative thing. She just isn't how she appears on her stories which she clearly needs help for. She's definitely not this dainty little dolly, but she isn't a big butch bleep.
Like I seen a comment about she's too tall to be feminine. You can be tall and feminine.. You can a larger lady, and be feminine. You can be whatever you want, and be feminine.

It's the same with Jamie, calling him a fat bleep all the time, she filters him to appear thinner so when you see the real photo (SS wedding for example) yes it's a shock how different his body actually is, and I think it's sad how she edits her own husband, but he's not a big fatty really is he. He's just a normal looking bloke .. I think there's so much more to say than quite literally rip someone apart so deeply, unnecessarily. Hinch does plenty of other things that need ripping apart.

ANYWAY, the playroom is BRUTAL.
WHAT. IS. THAT
Those poor bloody kids. Fun room. Not.
I have must have missed the comments, however absolutely agree. Although, Jimbob squished into his wedding vest for the gender reveal, looking so uncomfortable makes me giggle (sorry). I actually find it sad and infuriating that she feels the need to filter herself and him. Also the play room is shite, would probably prefer to play in the tend boot room šŸ˜†

Can that be reported to ASA as false advertising?
Yes, that would constitute a breech of the standards. Well spotted

Heā€™s allowed to be interested in it if she is. She has no desire to go to or show any interest in football so she'll try and put them off it.
Or another nusty hen suggested on the beg for a boxšŸ˜† Arsenal hole anyone?

Inch has clearly got himself a season ticket to arsenal in a box/ bought the box/ gepetto built him a box.
Hinch is testing the water about what people will think of this by insinuating itā€™s for the children. Messages saying ā€œoh Ronnie will lovvvve it go for it jamieā€ will be shared in due course. Sheā€™s then going to ā€œtag alongā€ and hope to become noticed out in the wild or make friends with some wags. This is a ploy. This has nothing to do with taking those children to the football.
Ohhhh you are right. šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Itā€™s probs already been said but, why didnā€™t Weepy make the tool station and why is she back at the old place already?
62760D24-82D6-46D0-BCD6-7064F125AAFB.jpeg

D29FEFFA-50B6-4F76-8ABA-312A0C455865.jpeg

And, nice flattering angle for Inch in her last Gretel. She is such a witchā€¦
17B83B8E-774B-4AB8-850E-540A393F2521.jpeg

• Haha
Agree with every word of this. She's a tall woman with big feet, so what? That's how she's made. Jamie isn't a great looking man, so what? Of course it's absolutely fair to comment on her lies, plastic surgery done for vanity reasons, botox, fillers etc and the massive amount of filtering she does because they have chosen to do those things, but to comment negatively on things like height and foot size which no one can control is unnecessary and helps to give tattle a bad name.
I uphold the right to take the piss out of her size 5 feeetz, because it's one of her many stupid lies. šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Iā€™m bored, just been looking back through Audreyā€™s insta. The many faces of Hunch have been in evidence for a long time havenā€™t theyā€¦
5C14BE80-6E1E-432B-8B0C-B3C59092383E.jpeg

3692202F-A14E-4557-A54C-35FA02BFB362.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Wow, that YouTube video of the previous owners staff is interesting. He seems like a right hole.

The house is looks to be on a nice plot despite the main road. She could of done so much with it too, instead sheā€™s panelled the duck out of it, painted it ā€œgreigeā€ and ruined it.

Reactions: 27
I wonder if any smallllll business companies have gifted soph handmade wooden sign for the hen house ā€œNusty Hensā€

• Haha
I uphold the right to take the piss out of her size 5 feeetz, because it's one of her many stupid lies. šŸ˜†
Agreed she started the lie along with many other stupid onesšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Oh wow so Hintch notafarm is like literally off a main road! šŸ˜³ I take it big wooden gates were put on it for privacy after all this went on!
Yes the owners of this house past and present have form for swindling peoplešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Heā€™ll have been on the waiting list since before Ronnieā€™s birth if heā€™s only just got a season ticket. Those boxes are hugely expensive, if you had one youā€™d be making the effort to use it every match. I donā€™t think Hinch would either go that often or let Jamie go that often.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.