Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone once said all her dramas revolve around 💩 and they weren't joking!

Those poor kids having that information put out there
Imagine if Jamie said Soph had been banished to the ghost's bedroom because she 💩 the bed 👍🏻 She wouldn't like that because privacy innit.

Was Len's nappy explosion a result 0f whatever bug/poisoning Rennie had? I remember explosions with newborns and before solids but not after that?! If there's one thing I hate, it's sick people thinking we all want their germs 🤮 No, stay at bloody home or outdoors. Don't go to a place where they serve food to let your child tit all over the floor. 🤮🤮🤮

P.s.

Calling a bingo now: the boys will never wear those Am@-Zon outfits abroad. She's on the beg for a freebie.

P.s. 2:

She's such a wasteful cow. How much tit does she order from that website?!

Reactions: 27
Can anyone ever feeling bad for Jamie please remember this is the “man” that got his small child to grope the breast of a statue in the garden centre and shouted oi oi go on son!

He is as vile as she is if not worse both a pair of moronic adult chavs with no manners or morals.
He actually said “grab the other jug” 🤢🤢

He’s a Neanderthal 🤮

Receipts are probably on thread 500

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Just realised it's Thursday... hinch you've forgotten it's your day off... or does the cleaner come on a different day now?

Reactions: 23
I feel so sorry for Ronnie! Where are all of his toys and things that make him “Ronnie?” 😣😭 For a child that has limited speech, there’s no wonder. There’s no stimulation or anything for him to actually talk about. I feel so sad!

My stepson’s room (whose 5) isn’t the tidiest and it drives me up the wall that he has stuck some of his football stickers on his plastic toy drawers but they’re his and he’s proud of them.

Edit: Not sure if I had to delete the company name so I did it anyway.
That is the saddest looking toddler bedroom I have ever seen. I say that sat here in my toddlers bedroom whilst they doze off, with my feet resting on a toy garage and I can see 6 soft toys just from this vantage point alone. I'm so, so glad I'm not her! I really hope R&L have a proper bedroom at Fiddles ❤

It also occurred to me earlier about the phone in the coke story. We know she has more than 1 phone, R probably just saw his chance to a private life and dunked the first one he got his hands on. Shame it wasn't her work one 😕 Better luck next time little dude!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I really don’t understand why she switches her lights on when it’s light at 6am! Waste of electric! I might sound a Karen but it irritates me to see someone wasting electric.

Reactions: 23
I really don’t understand why she switches her lights on when it’s light at 6am! Waste of electric! I might sound a Karen but it irritates me to see someone wasting electric.
Meh. It was fairly dull here at 6am. It was really heavy cloud and rain so I can forgive her putting the lights on. I was also very surprised that it was almost pitch black at 5am this morning, I had to double check I was reading the time right. Cloudy weather makes all the difference!

Reactions: 14
He actually said “grab the other jug” 🤢🤢

He’s a Neanderthal 🤮

Receipts are probably on thread 500
Can anyone ever feeling bad for Jamie please remember this is the “man” that got his small child to grope the breast of a statue in the garden centre and shouted oi oi go on son!

He is as vile as she is if not worse both a pair of moronic adult chavs with no manners or morals.
It’s in the wiki

Jugs - on 16/03/2021 the whole family visited a local garden centre to buy more tat things for the garden. She posted a video of Ronnie touching the breast of a woman statue, Jamie said 'Unbelievable' then 'why don't you go back for the other jug'. Ronnie is at the moment not even 2 so knows no better.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It’s in the wiki

Jugs - on 16/03/2021 the whole family visited a local garden centre to buy more tat things for the garden. She posted a video of Ronnie touching the breast of a woman statue, Jamie said 'Unbelievable' then 'why don't you go back for the other jug'. Ronnie is at the moment not even 2 so knows no better.
Even worse than I remember Jesus Christ!

What Chance do these boys have 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Jamie was saying the other guys were 11 stone and went to say he was 16 stone but she cut the video
No wonder she filters him and cut him off talking because its 5 stone over what his ideal body weight should be... pretty much like Henry 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So those stories by Inch. The DO. YOU. WANT. A. YOGHURT. RONNIE. was clearly making a point that she does speak slowly and clearly to him and doesn't always screech/laugh at him, I'm fank you. The fact she shouts it across a room rather than going over and talking to him like a normal person is clearly irrelevant to her. I find it weird that it then it goes absolutely silent...no more chatter, that is literally it end of conversation and the child goes silent :(

There is definitely someone else in the room as she talks to them off camera, so I'm guessing that Fiddle/Mamfa/Abi is there on kid tea time duty whilst Soph has a little rest on her little sofa. Also a door slams which can't be her or Inch, and notice how the video abruptly cuts as a kid starts to cry? Such a pathetic, horrible set up they have going on there!

Reactions: 24
Just catching up but does she still use pampers for the boys cause if so she isn't a very good advocate for them as there latest advert says you'll never have to worry about a poonami again , silly Hinchy another company not that won't want to go near you again because of your fuk ups

Reactions: 19
Just catching up but does she still use pampers for the boys cause if so she isn't a very good advocate for them as there latest advert says you'll never have to worry about a poonami again , silly Hinchy another company not that won't want to go near you again because of your fuk ups
If she does she doesn't let us know as she got dropped after the f##k up with SSS🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for Ronnie! Where are all of his toys and things that make him “Ronnie?” 😣😭 For a child that has limited speech, there’s no wonder. There’s no stimulation or anything for him to actually talk about. I feel so sad!

My stepson’s room (whose 5) isn’t the tidiest and it drives me up the wall that he has stuck some of his football stickers on his plastic toy drawers but they’re his and he’s proud of them.

Edit: Not sure if I had to delete the company name so I did it anyway.
That room looks so sad. No bright colours or toys for him to play with 😢. Zero stimulus as it’s all for the ‘gram.

The mural is incredible but it’s not suitable for a kids bedroom.

Reactions: 17
After reading that Poppybelles charge approximately the same for a Christmas installation as the average Sheep's annual energy bills, will they still think she's relatable🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hens sorry if this has been shared today but have we discussed this sasy reply from Soph?!?!

Also...starts work at 8am?! Ahahahahahahahaha....
Bwhahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What time was it when she was sitting shoving biscuits in her face in her dressing gown? She wasn't working this morning.

Screenshot_20220727-230328_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.