Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Ronnie! Where are all of his toys and things that make him “Ronnie?” 😣😭 For a child that has limited speech, there’s no wonder. There’s no stimulation or anything for him to actually talk about. I feel so sad!

My stepson’s room (whose 5) isn’t the tidiest and it drives me up the wall that he has stuck some of his football stickers on his plastic toy drawers but they’re his and he’s proud of them.

Edit: Not sure if I had to delete the company name so I did it anyway.
Wow. This is the least cosy bedroom I have ever seen. I feel so sad for him 😞

Reactions: 17
The kids are stuck inside and the WW have free reign over the garden🙁
The way things are going the WWs will soon have free reign of the house too as soph thinks Roy "should be able to come in whenever he wants" 😳😫 Said he's the cutest thing on earth too 😵💫...why oh why did this horrible pair of cretins have kids?!?!? Ron and Lon's safety and wellbeing will always come last 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Poor Ron he lives his life being screeched at she could have calmly said we have two eggs but no it’s screech repeat screech repeat and manic laugh

• Sad
Reactions: 24
That’s the tidiest chicken mansion I’ve ever seen…… with the cleanest eggs ever! Fanks Tesco!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Insense sticks are good for one thing and one thing only.

She’s a lazy stoner. Any money on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bought the navy jumpsuit one back when I liked her. Have to say tho I still like it and wear it often. I will just head back to the mario feed and hang my head in shame 😂
Haha I have the navy jumpsuit though the legs are far too long! It was a godsend when my leg was in plaster though none of my pjs fitted! Although had to tuck the trouser leg into socks so I didn’t fall and break my other ankle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't get over those outfits she's chosen for the kids 🤣 what's wrong with some dapper little suits?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello nusty trolls. I’ve been busy slaving away all day at the computer - what with it being Gcse results day and all. Left the house at 6am. On my way home now. That’s a real days work hinch babes!

Too much for me to really contribute to. Goes without saying that all the going out for lunch stuff is bollovks. Although I do believe they eat out/ takeaway every single day for at least one meal.

From her reel earlier. Two things:
Why when she lets Henry out are the alpacas already out of their pen? Surely they are supposed to be in there all night?
And she forgot to filter her mum tum in the laptop reflection 🫣.
She also forgot to turn it on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't get over those outfits she's chosen for the kids 🤣 what's wrong with some dapper little suits?!

Not even sure what colour they are even meant to be because she filters the granny out of everything… but they look diorreah brown.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘I oDeReD lEnNiE 18-24 mOnThS aNd RoNnIe 3-4 YeArS’

Yes well done Hinch, people do tend to order clothes for their children going by what age they actually are, I would never have guessed myself 🙄
I FLEW here to say exactly this 🤣 What a Grade A WEAPON she really is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😂I just watched hinches story with the volume up & my 12 YO daughter said.. 😧what was that? Why isit screeching 😭😂

I agree with the other comments she needs to start speaking softly,less screeching I’m surprised she hasn’t frightened off the animals with that screeching.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also the furniture in the ORRRRRANNNNSHERIE looks like those big laundry bags they used in Eastenders 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine what they boys will tell their therapist?

“So your telling me youmum would show more love to livestock than you, she would be little you all the time, rub noses with livestock and rub the dogs cock whilst publicly slating you for being naughty. What? You mean she posted photos of you on the toilet?”

Lennie is cute as hell but he’s got that second child vibe he will happily tell her to duck off soon enough 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.