Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And them poor boys canā€™t just walk outside and playšŸ™
I can never get over the lack of things those boys have or can do. Donā€™t see any toys or books, no just running outside with a football. Itā€™s so sad they could have such a happy life if she let them x

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Bit of a random one lads but just seen celeb version of Lingo starting 4th Sept. Now I know Soph went through a phase of mentioning it a lot but hardly be making an appearance would she???šŸ˜‚
Apparently they asked, but all she said was ā€˜Iā€™m fank yoouuuā€™ so they didnā€™t think sheā€™d make it to the 5 letter round šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right just got back from one night away and all sorts of tit has happened although I donā€™t believe the tit explosion and phone in the glass at lunchtime and excuse me but what the actual duck is wrong with jimbobnonob? I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, I thought he might grow a pair and tell her to keep the bleeping animals out of the house but no, here he is encouraging them in, I despair, those poor little boys living with a pair of bleeping psychopaths

Reactions: 17
Unless the kids rooms are locked at night, how the hell do they sleep when thereā€™s no stair gatesšŸ˜³

• Sad
Errrrm, I said I felt bad for Jimbob earlierā€¦. well that was short lived because I donā€™t any longer. Sopha clearly wears the trousers in that relationship and he needs to stop being a ball-less twit and stop enabling her weird, childish behaviour. Stop encouraging the fuckity floofheads indoors, itā€™s craaaaazy šŸ™„

Note to selfā€¦ He speaks faster/higher than I do in the videos of him. Iā€˜ll have to try a faster/higher speaking one šŸ¤­

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thereā€™s no way lonnies tit ended up on the floor, her phone is fine as sheā€™s using it to film her being rude to Jamie, and my toddler very rarely eats anything when we go out for dinner, itā€™s no big deal. Sheā€™s so annoying
Weā€™ve seen in the past that sheā€™s got two phonesā€¦

Can anyone ever feeling bad for Jamie please remember this is the ā€œmanā€ that got his small child to grope the breast of a statue in the garden centre and shouted oi oi go on son!

He is as vile as she is if not worse both a pair of moronic adult chavs with no manners or morals.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Those outfits for those kids are absolutely vile ā€¦. but she will turn up in her designer gear. What is she thinking about ordering that crap from Amazon itā€™s awful

Reactions: 20
Hi everyone
I just came here to confess to my sins. I picked up one of the Mrs Hinch range loungewear sets in Tesco because it was a bargain in the sale and comfy for dossing about in.
Iā€™m sorry and will show myself out
I bought the navy jumpsuit one back when I liked her. Have to say tho I still like it and wear it often. I will just head back to the mario feed and hang my head in shame šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exploding nappies for ffs. Stop letting camels into the house and actually clean it then. šŸ¤Ø
What a load of rubbish. Exploding nappies reaching the floor??? well seeing she doesn't work for Pampers any more, they wouldn't have liked that kind of publicity.
Does she really think this makes her relatable? most folks with kids can have a perfectly nice lunch out fank you.
Serves her right if her phone gets dropped in a glass of coke, she was probably too busy on her burner one reading Tattle

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.